Railway Group D Question Paper PDF In Hindi: Static GK Important Questions for All Exams
Railway Group D Indian Railways has provided job opportunities for various posts for Railway Recruitment 2021. After applying, the candidates must see this part of Railway Group D Question Paper PDF in Hindi after applying to get success in Group D and other recruitment. How to get success in Railway Group D This question is often asked, so the compilation of questions asked in Railway Group D is being given here, after reading which the chances of getting into the Railways increase.
Question 1: On which river is the Tulbul Project?
Answer – On Jhelum River
Question 2 – Who was the first Indian Governor General of independent India?
Answer – Chakravarti Rajagopalachari
Question 3 – Where is the headquarter of South-Central Railway located?
Answer – Secunderabad
Question 4 – Which right cannot now be abolished or limited even in emergency?
Answer – Right to personal liberty and security of life
Question 5: In which ocean does the Hwangho River fall?
Answer – In the Yellow Sea
Question 6- By which article of the constitution the President has been given the power to issue ordinances?
Answer – Through Article 123
Question 7- Sardar Sarovar Project is related to which state?
Answer – From Gujarat
Q8- Who was the non-permanent President of the Constituent Assembly?
Answer – Dr. Sachchidanand Sinha
Question 9- In which state is the Bandipur Project Tiger Reserve located?
Answer – In Karnataka
Question 10 – Who was the first woman judge of the Supreme Court?
Answer – Fatima Bibi
What is the unit of photosynthesis in green plants called?
Answer: -Quanta some
What is the main function of white blood cells in the body?
Answer: To protect the body from diseases.
Question: How many cells are there in the heart of a fish?
Answer: Two (Two Chambered)
Question】 Which organ performs the function of separating undesirable substances from the blood in the human body?
Question】 What is the famous ‘Apsara’ after completing forty years?
Answer – Nuclear reactor
Question What is the function of Dynamo? Answer – Production of electrical energy from mechanical energy
Question: Which radioactive element was obtained from pitchblendi?
Question What is the reason for the change of color in the skin of a chameleon?
Answer: Due to the presence of innumerable pigment cells called melanophores in his skin
Which is the most abundant organic compound found in nature?
Question】 Why annual rings in trees growing on the seashore? __ Wouldn’t there?
Answer – Because there is no clear variation in the climate here.
Under which branch of science is the study of old age done?
Question: Dolomite (Cacos) is the ore of?
Answer: – Of calcium. Question – Which vitamin is found in citrus fruits? Answer – Vitamins
QuestionWhat is the instrument used to measure the intensity of sound called?
Question: By whom does the souring of milk happen?
Answer: -By bacteria
- Red Cross – Geneva
- INTERPOL – PARIS (LEONS)
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) – Manila
- World Wildlife Conservation Fund (WWF) – Gland (Switzerland)
- NATO – Brussels
- International Court of Justice – The Hague
- UNICEF – New York
- SAARC – Kathmandu
- United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) – Nairobi
- GATT – Geneva
- World Trade Organization (WTO) – Geneva
- Organization of American States (OAS) – Washington D.C.
- Arab League – Cairo
- Mutual Economic Assistance Council (COMECON) – Month
- World Council of Churches (WCC) – Geneva
- European Energy Commission (EEC) – Geneva
- African Economic Commission (ECA) – Addis-Ababa
- European Free Trade Association (ECTA) – Geneva
- United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) – Geneva
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) – Vienna
- West Asia Economic Commission (ECWA) – Baghdad
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) – Geneva
- Amnesty International – London
- International Olympic Committee (IOC) – Lausanne
- European Common Market (ECM) – Geneva
- Commonwealth Heads of State Conference (CHOGM) – Strasbourg
- Organization of Petroleum Producing Countries (OPEC) – Vienna
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) – Paris
- European Atomic Energy Community (EURATON) – Brussels
- Commonwealth – London
- European Economic Community (EEC) – Geneva
- European Parliament – Luxembourg
- European Space Research Organization (ESRO) – Paris
- International Labor Organization (ILO) – Geneva
- Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific – Bangkok
- Organization for African Unity (OAU) – Addis-Ababa
- UNESCO – Paris
- World Bank – Washington D.C.
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) – Washington D.C.
- United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) – Rome
Railway Group D : Static GK Important Questions and Answers for All Exams
Railway Group D Most Important Question Group d and All Exam Crash course in Hindi With pdf
Railway Group D 2021 – Railway Group D Exam Time Study Plan 2021, Group D Exam Time Gk & Maths Science Study Plan, Railway Study Time Table, Railway Group d Exam dateRailway Group D Exam Time Study Plan 2021, How To Crack Group D Exam , Group D study nots Download, Group D Exam Safe…
Railway Apprentice For ITI For North Central Railway Railway Apprentice For ITI | Railway Recruitment Cell (North Central Railway Recruitment 2021) has invited applications for 480 Act Apprentice Vacancy. This notification is for 10th pass railway jobs, railway jobs for ITI. If you are interested in North Central Railway recruitment, then you can apply before…
Railway Group D Job 2021: Most Important questions Science, Gk, Pdf Download In hindi. Railway Group D Job 2021: Most Important Science questions Important facts related to human body Que: Red blood cells [Red Blood Cells] Ans – In the bone marrow Que: Life span of red blood cell? Ans – …
Railway Group D Math Compound interest Most important Question Marathon & Maths Super 30 Most Important Mix Question based on GroupD 2018 Railway Group D Math Compound interest Most important Question Marathon If you see this Math Me 0 to Hero Railway Group D Math Railway Group D Exam Mathematics Practice Set-1 | Railway Group …
Railway Group D : Static GK Important Questions for All Exams For Railway Group D & All Exam etc With pdf Download Question 1 – On which river is the Tulbul Project? Answer – On Jhelum River Question 2 – Who was the first Indian Governor General of independent India ?Answer – Chakravarti Rajagopalachari Question 3 – South-Central Railway…
Get instant solution for any problem in getting government job from our whatsapp group – Join WhatsApp Group
Upcoming Government Jobs 2021
(See brief information about upcoming government jobs in this video)