UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2020: Hello friends, today we are going to tell you a new scheme of Uttar Pradesh government named “UP Bhagyalakshmi Yojana”Is. Will give complete information about it and its online application. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 50,000 will be provided to all the daughters of UP. Uttar Pradesh government UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021 A new scheme has been started. This is an important scheme designed to provide assistance to girls across the state.
This UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021 In this, an assistance amount of Rs 50,000 will be given to the mother of a newborn girl. It is for the benefit of the girl child so that her future is strong and she can get financial help for her educational needs. In this article you can get all the information related to UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana. Please read the entire article carefully till the end for this.
Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Details
Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Scheme 2021– The UP government has started a scheme under the leadership of Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath for the girls of UP named Bhagya Lakshmi. Whose name is Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana. Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021 According to 50,000 rupees will be deposited by the government at the time of the birth of the girl child. 51,00 will be deposited in the name of the mother of a girl child. This UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021 Its main objective is to educate girls. Bhagya Laxmi Yojana is specially designed to prevent crime like female feticide.
Along with this, each girl will have her own bank account and for this she will be provided funds for opening the initial account. Around Rs 5,100 will be deposited in each account. It is to be used for future educational and health needs which he may develop over time. About the expected changes that are specifically expected. All aim to be attractive and useful to girls. So that they can take advantage of their educational schemes. And make their future bright.
Purpose of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
Objective of Bhagya Laxmi-Lakshmi Yojana – The main objectives of this scheme are as follows.
- To promote the birth of girl child in below poverty line families.
- So that the life status of the girl child can be increased so that her status in the society will increase.
- To promote the birth of girl child in economically weaker families and to raise their status within the family and society.
- To provide financial assistance to the girl child through her mother/father subject to fulfillment of certain conditions.
Eligibility for UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
Eligibility for UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana – The following criteria have to be fulfilled to avail benefits under this scheme.
- For BPL families or families whose annual income is less than Rs 2 lakh. They Bhagya Laxmi Yojana UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021 You can register your girl’s name under
- For BPL families who have two girls can take advantage of the scheme. But the total number of children in the house should not exceed 3.
- Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021 Under Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, Rs 50,000 will be deposited by the government at the time of the birth of the girl child. 51,00 will be deposited in the name of the mother of a girl child.
- All girl children born in Below Poverty Line (BPL) families after 31st March 2006 are eligible to take benefits under this scheme.
Other Conditions for BLY Eligibility:
- When the girl reaches the age of 21 years, then Rs 2 lakh will be given by the government to her parents.
- Birth enrollment should be done up to one year after the birth of the child on production of the birth certificate.
- The applicant should also have his/her Aadhar card and the Aadhar card of the beneficiary (girl).
- This UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021BPL is for only two girl children of the family.
- The parents of the girl child should be residents of UP.
- The girl should not be less than 18 years of age at the time of her marriage.
- It is mandatory that the beneficiary should have completed 8th standard and should not be married before the age of 18 years.
- To get education, the girl child should be enrolled in a government educational institution.
Documents Required for UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
Required Documents for UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana – If you want to avail the benefits of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, you must have the following documents with you. Only then you will be able to get the benefit of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana.
- Aadhar card of parents.
- girl’s birth certificate
- Family income certificate.
- residential proof of family
- Caste certificate is also required.
- Family ration card.
- Bank account details are required.
Compromise Details for UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
Agreement Details for UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana – Many conditions require a written agreement from the parents. To which they must agree. Read all the terms and conditions carefully.
- Contract letter on methods of family planning.
- Contract/Agreement letter of the girl child that she will not work as a child labor.
- Agreement letter for not marrying the girl till the age of 18 years.
- Contract/Agreement letter for providing his/her education.
- Along with this, the contract letter for registration in the Anganwadi center.
Online Registration Process for UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2020 Online Application Process – if you Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalakshmi Yojana 2021 If you want to apply for Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Scheme, then the enrollment will be done by the concerned department. Here we are providing you the method to apply both online and offline (downloading application form). Read both the method carefully.
First Process (Offline Application Process):
- First of all you have to register your girl child with your nearest Anganwadi worker after birth.
- The parents will be provided with the birth certificate for their girl child. Then you can easily apply for Bhagya Laxmi Yojana.
- Application form can be obtained from Anganwadi workers. You can also download this application form from the link given below.
- One can access the form by filling the application form and submit the application form to the concerned Anganwadi to get the benefits of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana. You have to attach all the above documents with the application form.
- It doesn’t matter if there are no Anganwadi centers near you. You can also submit this application form to the nearest Women Welfare Department office.
- After submitting the application form, you must take the acknowledgment.
Note – If you are applying by getting offline application form then you must have BPL ration card and child birth certificate.
Second Process (Online Application Process):
If you are willing to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana then read the below points carefully.
- First of all you have to visit the official site of Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Uttar Pradesh. Visit the link below for the site.
- You can get the application form over there. Attach all the required documents after filling the complete application form. then finally “Save & Submit – Save & Submit” Click on option.
Key Points of UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
Key Points of UP Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana –
- Once the application form is submitted your application will be verified in the concerned department. The registered application will be verified by the officials of the department. You must give correct details on the application form to avoid any delay.
- Verification will be done by collecting information from all the places by the Child Development Project Officer. Then the information will be submitted to the District Deputy Director, Women and Child Development Department within 15 days.
- After the whole process is over, parents will be informed whether their application has been accepted or not. If your application is approved, a notification will be sent to you and the money will be credited to your daughter’s account as soon as possible.
department contact information
Concerned Dept Contact Details –
Official website – http://mahilakalyan.up.nic.in/
Phone Number – 2238104 / 2213255
Dear readers, hope that you have got all the information related to UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2021 from our article. If you want to ask any other information or question related to this, then you can ask us through comment in the comment box below. We will reply you soon. Thanks for joining our page www.hindiyojanaup.com.