Bihar Farmer Registration 2021 | DBT Agriculture Bihar Farmers Online Registration | Bihar kisan panjikaran kaise kare
Bihar DBT Agriculture 2021: Farmers of Bihar state who want to take advantage of government schemes related to Agriculture Department by the government, they will have to register themselves online on the official website of Agriculture Department of Bihar state at dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in. If you are also one. farmer and Bihar Farmer Registration If you want to get information related to this, then you have come to the right place.
In today’s blog article, we will give you all the information related to Bihar farmer registration like dbt agriculture What is department? Therefore, you read this article thoroughly from beginning to end.
Bihar Kisan DBT Agriculture Portal 2021
To reach the farmers the benefits of the government schemes being run by the Bihar state government for the agriculture sector. DBT Agriculture Portal has been initiated. Through this portal, farmers can get their registration done online, after registering, farmers will be able to get the benefits of agriculture related schemes at one place.
After the launch of this portal, farmers will no longer need to visit government offices and spend wasteful money to take advantage of schemes related to farming or get registered.
Through the dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in portal, farmers of Bihar can register themselves online with the help of internet sitting at home. If you do not know how to register online, then you can also register yourself by visiting your nearest CSC, Jan Seva Kendra, Public Service Center.
how to apply online for bihar ration card
Key Highlights Of DBT Agriculture Department Bihar
|article name||Bihar Kisan Registration|
|beneficiary||farmers of bihar|
|Objective||Providing benefits of various government schemes to farmers|
What is the meaning of DBT?
If first talk about the full form of DBT then, The full form of DBT is “Direct Benefit Transfer”.which means in hindi “Direct Benefit Transfer” Is. Under this, the financial assistance given by the government to the farmers, the amount of subsidy is directly transferred to the bank account of the farmers.
Purpose of Bihar Kisan Registration Portal
The main objective of the DBT Agriculture Portal launched by the government is to make available information about all the government schemes related to agriculture being run by the state government to all the farmers of Bihar on a single portal, so that farmers can get all the schemes on time and at one place. information can be found and they do not have to wander here and there for it.
Documents and eligibility of Bihar Farmer Registration 2021 List
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- The applicant should have cultivable land up to 2 hectares in the state.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- bank account
- Mobile number should be linked with Aadhar card
Note: Submit only authentic details in the application form otherwise applications may be rejected.
List of schemes operated on DBT Agriculture Portal
The farmers registered on this portal are provided the benefits of various types of government schemes, you can see the list of all the schemes here below.
- Agriculture Input Grant Scheme
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- warehouse construction application
- seed grant application
- diesel subsidy kharif
- diesel subsidy rabi
- Agricultural Mechanization Scheme
- water life greenery
How to register Bihar farmers online?
Know How to Bihar Farmers Registration on DBT Agriculture Portal : All the interested beneficiary farmers of the state who DBT Agriculture Portal But if you want to register online, then follow the steps given below.
- online registration To the applicant farmer, most of the Bihar Agriculture Department’s Official Website dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in will go on .
- After visiting the official portal, some kind of home page will open in front of you.
- here you now Registration) option will appear, click on it.
- On clicking, you will see three options. Register first, go through second registration and print third acknowledgment.
- You have to click on the first option “Register”, in front of you as soon as you click new registration page will open.
- On the page you will get DEMOGRAPHY + OTP. DEMOGRAPHY + BIO-AUTH | The option of IRIS (Working) will appear, out of which you have to proceed by clicking on DEMOGRAPHY + OTP.
- Now here you have to fill your Aadhar number and name mentioned on Aadhar card.
- After filling both the above information Authentication Click on the button, on clicking, an OTP will come on your registered mobile number, put the OTP in the box given here and click on Valid OTP.
- A new page will open in front of you, on this page you will see some other options, out of which you will have to Registration You have to click on the option.
- After which the farmer registration form will open in front of you.
- In this registration form, you will have to fill all the information asked like applicant name, father/husband name, applicant’s address, aadhaar number, mobile number etc.
- After filling all the columns given in the form correctly, you have to click on the submit button.
- Thus your form registration process will be completed successfully. Now you will see your registration number on the screen, note down that number or take a print out of it and keep it safe for future use.
Chief Minister Girl Security Scheme Bihar
Bihar Kisan to the registration record How find ,
If you have got your registration done on dbt agriculture bihar gov in portal and you want to search your record, then for this you have to follow the steps given below here.
- To find the online registration record firstly the beneficiary has to visit the official website of Bihar Agriculture Board.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the registration menu, as soon as you click on it, you will see three options out of which you will see go register Click on the option.
- after which you Search Registration Details A new page will open.
- On this page, you will see three options to search the record, in which you have been given the option of Registration ID, Aadhar Number or Mobile Number, as you can see above.
- You have to choose any one of these options as per your convenience.
- You select one of your Kisan Registration ID, Aadhar Card or Mobile Number.
- After that enter the number of the selected option in the given box. And click on the search button.
- Now the complete details of your registration will appear on the screen in front of you.
Bihar Kisan Yojana Statistics Report 2021
The list of current status and latest registered statistics of all government schemes running in the state of Bihar has been published here.
|Plan description||Number of farmers registered||Present Situation|
|Total registered farmers||1,67,56,016||is open|
|Agricultural Input Grant Scheme (2020-21)||15,85,948||is open|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme||1,19,00,520||is open|
|Seed Grant/Subsidy Registration||14,08,855||is open|
|water life greenery||40,635||is open|
|agricultural mechanization scheme||2,39,438||is open|
|warehouse construction application||4,428||is closed|
|Diesel Subsidy (Kharif)||11,64,938||is closed|
|Diesel Subsidy (Rabi)||22,92,535||is closed|
Bihar Kisan Helpline Number/Contact Details
- Go to the official website of Agriculture Department and click on the contact option whose direct link is given here :- dbt contact number
- The above page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see different mobile numbers and email addresses, you can contact on these numbers according to your problem. Note that you should register your problems only on the landline number.
- The landline number is 0612-223355 and the contact time is from 10 am to 6 pm and Saturday and Sunday will be holiday.
- The contact timings on the mobile number are from 11 am to 5 pm and Saturday and Sunday will be holiday.
Other Important Links
Friends, in this article, we have provided you all the important information related to Farmer Online Form Registration (Registration 2021) on DBT Agriculture Portal Bihar in a detailed manner in easy language. We hope that you must have read this blog post well from beginning to last and “Bihar Farmer Registration” You must have got the solution of your problems related to. Apart from the above information, if you have any other problem, then you write to us in the comment box given below, from our side all possible help will be given to you. Thank you