CBI Kya Hota Hai | How to become a CBI Officer CBI Ki Full Form Kya Hoti Hai | What is the salary of a CBI officer? Eligibility Of CBI Officer
Today, through our article, we will tell you about all the important information related to becoming a CBI officer like eligibility, salary, career scope and exam etc. There are many students who are fond of doing investigation since childhood and they grow up to dream of becoming a CBI officer, although becoming a CBI officer is not so easy because it requires a lot of hard work as well as thinking through the mind. Is. You all must know this that the help of CBI is taken to solve big things like any criminal, drugs or corruption. a lot of people One must have seen such scenes in films as well. Friends, whoever wants to become a CBI officer, then definitely read this article of ours till the end.
What is a CBI Officer?
CBI was established in the year 1941 as a Special Police Establishment with its headquarter located at CGO Complex near Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi. full form of cbi Central Bureau Of Investigation which is in Hindi language central bureau it is said. It is one of the top Central Bureau of Investigation in India, where high profile criminal, drugs or corruption cases are solved by the CBI officer. Direct CBI is also contacted if any international country has to do any kind of investigation about any criminal of India. a person working in a bureau CBI officer is called by the name of. CBI officers are divided into 3 classes Grade A B and C Because in this also there are posts like Sub Inspector and Inspector.
CBI officer Personnel and Training Department work under. No order of any kind is required for the CBI officer to investigate any issue as he has every right to investigate on his own. The investigation of any issue is not limited to the state only, but if needed, the CBI team can go to another state to investigate.
Eligibility Of CBI Officer
- To become a CBI officer, you must have completed your degree or graduation from any recognized college with 55% marks.
- Apart from this, to become a CBI officer, you have to SSC And CGL It is necessary to pass the exam. Only after that you can apply to become a CBI officer.
- Applicant age should be 20 to 30 years.
- of CBI officer SI To apply for the post, the age of the general category applicant was earlier 27 years but now it has been increased to 30 years.
- Now the age to join CBI for Sub Inspector for OBC category is 33 years while for SC/ST category it is 35 years.
cbi officer salary
Although the salary of a CBI officer is determined according to his scale, but still for your information, we would like to tell you that the salary of a CBI officer can range from Rs 9300 to Rs 34800 per month. And in addition to this a grade pay of Rs 4200 and allowances is also provided. As per the current pay scale, you will get a salary of around 40,000 ₹/- initially. Salary may vary slightly according to the place of posting.
cbi officer exam pattern
It is very important for the students who are interested in becoming a CBI officer, that when and in how many stages the exam is going to be conducted. So first of all we would like to tell you that SSC The CGL exam conducted by CGL is completed in four stages. Students get a chance to join the post of CBI officer only after successfully passing these four stages.
SSC CGL EXAM
- In the first phase, 100 objective questions are asked to the students in which you get 200 marks.
- The time given to solve this question paper is 2 hours.
- in this question paper Questions will come from General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Marks, English.
- 50 marks are given to the students in each subject.
- The second stage consists of two papers of 200 marks each. To do this, the students are given 2 hours.
- In the first paper 100 objective type questions of quantitative aptitude are asked.
- Objective questions of English are asked in the second paper.
- In this, Personality Test and Descriptive Written Test of male candidate is taken.
- In this stage computer proficiency test and document verification of the candidate is done.
After giving the written exam, if you are successful in it, then you are called for the interview. In this interview you are given 100 marks and in the interview your personality, activities, knowledge all these things are noticed and on the basis of that you are given marks. After the completion of all the stages, a merit list is issued, in which the candidates declared successful are listed and on the basis of that they are given the appropriate post.