Step by step guide to apply for Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana, Uttar Pradesh Free Coaching Scheme 2021 and fill the online application form. Abhyudaya Yojana in Hindi
Abhyudaya Yojana will be formally released on 16 February 2021 under the Chief Minister’s Free Coaching Project in Uttar Pradesh. However, the online registration process has already started from February 10. Because at that time the official site and portal link will be ready. A new scheme for studies for the students of disadvantaged communities by the Yogi government named “Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana” Is placed. The proposal has been issued by UP CM Yogi Adityanath.
Yogi Adityanath’s office has announced that it will be held during the holy festival of Basant Panchami i.e. on 16 February 2021. Abhyudaya Yojana 2021 will inaugurate This program seeks to make students self-reliant by providing free coaching to the poor parts of the state. In today’s article, we will provide you information about the benefits and qualifications of Abhyudaya Free Coaching Scheme. Along with this, you will also give information about Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Online Registration Process.
Chief Minister Abhyudaya Scheme | Free Coaching Training 2021
As soon as the announcement of Abhyudaya Yojana by the Uttar Pradesh government, all the students were searching for information related to registration under the scheme. If you are also searching for Abhyudaya Yojana Online Registration Form, then you have come to the right place. here we you Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana We are providing you every latest information related to which will provide free coaching. The official portal abhyuday.up.gov.in has been started from 10th February 2021 and online registrations are being accepted now. If you also want to register then read this article carefully till the end.
|scheme name||Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana|
|launched||By CM Yogi Adityanath|
|Objective||Providing free coaching for competitive exams|
|beneficiary||Students and Girls of Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Process||online registration|
What is UP Abhyudaya Coaching Yojana?
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister on Foundation Day to train for important competitions like IAS, IPS, PCS, NDS, CDS, NEET and JEE ‘Abhyudaya Scheme’ has started. As per this proposal, free coaching will be given to all those students who could not train in the examination due to their financial circumstances. Under this scheme, students will be provided with online study material as well as offline classes.
Around 40 to 50 lakh students of Uttar Pradesh participate in various state exams like UPSC exams, JEE, NEET etc. Many of these children come from lower social groups. This package will be a huge benefit for all the little ones. A web-based training framework will be created for the learning material. In which the research material subject will be expected to be completed.
On this e-learning website, officials can provide video clips to help participants study during exam training. Abhyudaya Yojana Official Website There will also be interactive tutorials. Students can also submit queries on this website. Under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana, students will be able to avail in-person coaching at the coaching center along with using online coaching facilities.
Objectives Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana
The main objective of Abhyudaya Yojana is to provide free coaching to the students for competitions like IAS, IPS, PCS, NDA, CDS, NEET. Through this program, all those students who are unable to get coaching due to financial restrictions will get free coaching. Under this program, students will not need to fly to any other state to gain experience. He will go to his state and district for coaching. Students from the state will have the ability to progress to the next level and sit on the test under guidance from a private tutor.
Who will be eligible for Abhyudaya Yojana Application?
Eligibility Criteria for Abhyudaya Yojana:
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The students should belong to below poverty line i.e. BPL families.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age to apply for the scheme.
- Mobile number and email id will be required for registration.
- Along with this, candidates are required to have the following documents under the scheme.
- passport-size photo
- Address proof
- High school certificate
- graduation certificate
- income certificate
- Caste certificate (if any)
Key Points of Abhyudaya Yojana (Free Coaching Training Scheme)
by Government of Uttar Pradesh Abhyudaya Yojana (Free Coaching Scheme) It was started on the foundation day of Chief Minister Awas Yojana UP. The main points under the scheme are as follows:
- This scheme provides free coaching for various competitions such as IAS, IPS along with other tests.
- All those students who are unable to bear the cost of private coaching can get this under CM Abhyudaya Yojana for free. UP Test for Higher Education 2021 will be published in syllabus and question bank.
- This initiative will be supervised by the Chief Minister of the state, Yogi Adityanath himself.
- The classes are related to the Chief Minister’s Panchayati program, which will start from Basant Panchami.
- Under this course, students can access both in-class and online materials for study.
- advice as well as the advice of the state Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana will be given through
- The scheme will also include guest lectures by subject experts.
- Along with this, the blueprint of the exam will also be given to the students.
- Under this proposal, additional coaching courses will be provided to the athlete.
- After the students clear the preliminary exam, UPAM is given the task of preparing for the main exam.
- In the new structure, eighteen military units have been added.
- The course details will be given through e-platform. Students can get help through this educational program. Also students will ask online questions and get inputs.
Abhyudaya Yojana Online Registration / Application Form
if you too Abhyudaya Yojana – Free Coaching Scheme 2021 If you want to apply or register under, then you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all Abhyudaya Yojana official website Go on
- After that, a video clip is provided for the online user on the web homepage. Watch him carefully.
- After reading the scheme guidelines, ‘Register’ Click on the button.
- Now the page of Register to Apply for Online/ Offline Preparation Classes will open in front of you.
- Click on any of the examinations (UPSC/UPPSC Preliminary Exam, CDS, UPSC/UPPSC Mains, JEE, NEET, NDA, Others) to register on the portal.
- Here we have click on Register link under for example UPSC/ UPPSC Preliminary Examination.
- now this Abhyudaya Yojana Registration Form Enter the required details like name of the candidate, email, phone number, board, qualification, roll number, address etc.
- Finally to submit the application form online ‘Submit’ Click on the button.
Note – please pay attention!!! After applying, keep the application number safe with you for future references. This will further help you to view the status of your application. Follow the similar procedure to register under other courses.
- Click this link for the official website of Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana http://abhyuday.up.gov.in/ Click on
- UP Free Laptop Yojana Registration: Click Here
- Meritorious Student Award Scheme 2021: Click Here
- Uttar Pradesh Scholarship / Scholarship Status: Click Here
- CM Yogi Adityanath Helpline Number: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- When will the Abhyudaya Yojana registration start?
Online applications (registration) can be done for this scheme from 10 February 2021.
- Who has started Abhyudaya Yojana and when?
Abhyudaya Yojana was started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath on 24 January on the occasion of UP Diwas.
- What other names is this scheme also known by?
Abhyudaya Yojana is also known by the names of Free Coaching Scheme, Free Training Scheme, Uttar Pradesh Free Coaching Scheme 2021 etc.
- When was the official website of Abhyudaya Free Training Scheme launched?
The official website of Abhyudaya Yojana has been started on 10th February itself and this scheme will be implemented from 16th February.
- How to check Abudaya Coaching Center List?
After 16 February i.e. Basant Panchami, the scheme will be officially implemented in the entire state. After that, the list of coaching centers under the UP Free Training Scheme will be released on http abhyuday up gov in portal.