GUEEDC Online | Non-reserved class. EBC Certificate Gujarat | JEE, NEET & GUJCET Exam Coaching Sahay Yojana Pdf | Tuition Sahay Yojana 2021
Government Of GujaraVarious government departments are functioning under t. Many government schemes are issued by these departments. Such as schemes for women, schemes for the disabled, schemes for students, schemes for the benefit of farmers, etc. are implemented. In which Meal Bill Assistance Scheme, Academic Study Loan Scheme, Training Assistance Scheme for Competitive Examination etc. Schemes are run by Non-Reserve Commission. Through this article we will talk about the useful tuition assistance scheme for students of Gujarat Non-Reserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation. Bin Anamat Aayog We will get complete information about the coaching assistance provided by JEE, NEET and GUJCET exam preparation.
JEE, NEET & GUJCET Exam Coaching Sahay Yojana
Government of Gujarat Social Justice And Empowerment Department Gujarat Non-Reserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation has been formed from GRNo-No: Sashup / 122017/568451 / A dated 30/09/2017. The purpose of forming this corporation is to provide various schemes for the economic and educational development of the people belonging to the non-reserved caste. In view of which Gujarat Government Resolution No.- EBC / 102018/814 / a. Many non-reserved schemes have been implemented from 15/08/2018 and 25/01/2019.
This article was given to non-reserved class students of Std-12 science stream students Coaching assistance Let’s talk about. To get admission in Medical, Engineering after Std-12, one should have passed exams like GEE, GUJCET, NEET. Those who prepare for exams by coaching Non-reserved classNo students will be assisted.
|Name of the scheme||G, Gujkat, for Knit Exam
Coaching Assistance Scheme
|The language of the article||Gujarati and English|
|The purpose of the plan||Providing coaching assistance to non-reserved class students|
|Beneficiary||Non-reserved JEE, NEET & GUJCET
Students preparing for
|Receivable assistance||20,000 / – per student to Std-12 students
Or really the fee is whichever is less
Assistance will be given accordingly.
|Official Website||Click Here|
The purpose of the scheme
It is necessary for maximum number of students to get admission in medical and engineering after Std-12 science stream of Gujarat state. It is very important to take JEE, NEET & GUJCET exams. These exams require pre-preparation. So it is very important that the non-reserved class students of Gujarat get the best coaching for this exam. So that this help will be given to the students who join the coaching class for the preparation of this exam.
Eligibility for G, Knit and Gujket Coaching Assistance Scheme
Bin-Anamat Aayog Gandhinagar The scheme is run by Non-reserved class students are given this assistance if they are in poor financial condition and want to get good coaching. For which the following eligibility has been determined.
- Student must be from a non-reserved class.
- Must be a native of Gujarat state.
- Beneficiaries studying in Std-12 will be eligible for assistance.
- Students of Std-12 Science stream should be preparing for JEE, NEET & GUJCET Exams for medical, engineering admission.
- Students should be taking coaching in institutions with three years or more of experience.
Eligibility for coaching class
Students of Std-12 Science stream should have got admission in the class which is eligible to get coaching assistance for JEE, NEET & GUJCET Exams. Students in coaching classes with the following qualifications will be eligible for this assistance.
- The organization must be registered under the Public Trust Act, Companies Act, 2013 or the Co-operatives Act.
- The organization should have a registration number under various government laws such as GST, Income Tax, or Professional Tax Act.
- There should be qualified teaching staff in proportion to the number of trainees.
- The coaching class should have 20 students, 2 teachers and 21 to 50 students should have 3 teachers.
- The coaching class should have 4 teachers from 51 to 70 trainees and 5 teaching staff from 71 to 100 trainees.
Benefits available under the scheme
Bin Anamat Aayog The benefit of this scheme is given by The scheme will benefit students studying in Std-12. Students of Std-12 Science stream will be given benefit. Assistance will be given to students who get coaching from JEE, GUJCET and NEET for admission in Medical, Engineering after Std-12. Std-12 students will be entitled to Rs. 20,000 / – per student or whichever is less.
Income limit for Coaching Sahay Yojna
Bin Anamat Varg The total annual income of the student’s family should be Rs. 4.50 lakhs or less to avail the benefit of this scheme. Students with this income will be benefited.
Bin Anamat Tuition Sahay Yojana Document
Gujarat Unreserved Education & Economic Development Corporation The following documents are required to avail the benefits of this scheme. Which are as follows.
- Proof of Age (Birth Certificate / LC)
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Certificate of non-reserved class
- Proof of residence
- Income Certificate
- Copy of standard 10 marksheet
- Copy of standard 12 marksheet
- Bonafide Certificate of the school student’s ongoing study
- The coaching class is administered by the society / trust / organization. So its registration number
- Evidence of 3 years experience of the organization
- Xerox copy of first page of student’s bank passbook
Coaching Help Scheme For JEE, GUJCET & NEET Exams Online Apply
Tuition Sahay Yojana To avail the benefit, one has to apply online from its official website. Coaching Scheme The complete information on how to apply online is as follows.
- First of all Bin Anamat Aayog Will have to open the website.
- Click on the Scheme Menu on the Home Page of the non-reserved website.
- Then in the various schemes that appear on the Scheme Menu “Coaching Help Scheme for JEE-GUJCET-NEET-Exams”.
- Read detailed information about “G, Knit and Gujket”. Then click on Apply Now below.
- Now after clicking Apply Now a new page will open in which “New User (Register)? ” Click on
- after that Registration for Online Application System A separate name page will appear.
- Enter Email ID, Mobile Number and Password and enter Captcha Code. Then click on “Submit” button.
- Students then asked “Already Register Click Here for Login?” Will have to click on.
- Enter Username, Password and Captcha Code GUEEDC Login Will have to do.
- Now clicking on Login will show different schemes. In which you have to click on Apply Now on the scheme you want to apply for.
- Then the details of non-reserved class certificate, coaching class, and bank details etc. will have to be filled.
- The student will then have to “Save” by filling in the information of his coaching class and his contact number.
- Then the student has to upload the document by clicking on Save Photo and Signature & Upload Document.
- The student will then have to upload the required documents in the scheme.
- After uploading all the information and documents, the application has to be clicked on Confirm Application. In which your application will be confirmed.
- Once the application is confirmed, the application number should be registered in a safe place.
Bin Anamat Aayog Contact Number
Of non-reserved class castes For information on how citizens can get various schemes, how to get non-reserved certificate or all other information. Gujarat Bin Anamat Aayog Contact Number can be contacted.
GUEEDC Office Number: –
Bin Anamat Aayog Gandhinagar Address
Gandhinagar offices can be contacted in person to avail various schemes of Gujarat Non-Reserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation. Whose address is as follows.
Office Address: – Block No. 2, 7th Floor, D-2 Wing, Karmyogi Bhavan, Sector 10-A, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382010