Delhi government has made marriage certificate mandatory since the last lock down, anyway you have to give certificate for everything, so why not make a marriage certificate for such a holy relationship, keeping all these things in mind, I wish you I have brought the Delhi Marriage Registration Online Process for this.
So you must read this article of mine completely because by reading this you will be able to know how to make Delhi marriage certificate online and also you will be able to learn step by step how to apply for Delhi marriage certificate.
Delhi Marriage Registration Online Process In Hindi
|article name||Delhi Marriage Registration Online|
|beneficiary||Temporary citizens residing in Delhi|
|the profit||Delhi marriage certificate making|
|Application Fee||500 and above|
|help line number||1031 (09:30 am to 6:00 pm)|
Delhi Marriage Registration Documents Required | Documents Required for Delhi Marriage Certificate
- Affidavit for Marriage Certificate (of both bride and groom)
- Address Proof (Voter Id or Bijali Bill)
- ID Proof (Adhar Card)
- DOB Proof (10th Certificate or Birth Certificate)
- Two Witness Aadhar Card
- Everyone’s passport size photo
- century photo and wedding card
SDM Office Verification For Delhi Marriage Certificate Registration | SDM Office Verification Process for Delhi Marriage Certificate
After doing Delhi Marriage Registration Online, to verify all the information given by you, you have to do offline verification, for which you have to go to the SDM office at a stipulated time.
The necessary documents to be submitted in the SDM office for Delhi Marriage Registration are as follows.
- All Original Documents With ( Bride and Broom): You have to carry all the original documents of the documents which you have done online at the time of applying.
- All Document’s Photocopy ( Bride and Broom): You have to take photocopy of all the documents of the bride and groom who will go to the office with them.
- Witness Original Aadhar and Photo Copy: Both the original Aadhar and the photocopy of the person who has become a witness to the marriage from the bride and groom side has to be taken.
- Passport Size Photo: Husband, Wife and Witness all have to take two passport size photos.
- Marriage Invitation Card and Photo: Wedding cards and photos also have to be taken.
- Fee (The fee that is charged for the registration of marriage, which is between 500 to 1500, has to be taken to you.)
Note: At the time when you will apply for Delhi Marriage Certificate, at that time choose offline payment in the payment mode, there is no chance of money getting stuck in it.
How to do Delhi Marriage Registration Online? Delhi Govt Marriage Registration Online ( Quick Process )
- first you Official website of eDistrict Delhi have to go
- There you have to login by clicking on Registered User, if you are not already registered on E-District Delhi. Click here.
- After logging in by entering ID and password, you have to click on Apply for Services.
- Then you have to go to Department of Revenue and click on Apply Now in front of Marriage Registration there.
- After clicking on Apply Now, the Delhi Marriage Registration Form will open in front of you, in which all the requested information has to be filled correctly.
- After uploading all the proofs and photos, submit the final
- After submitting, a Marriage Registration Form Delhi will be displayed in front of you, print or save it.
so you Delhi Marriage Registration Online You can apply even sitting at your home without going anywhere.
If you are having problem in understanding the quick process given by me, then definitely read the full process given below step by step, I hope all your doubts will be cleared.
Delhi Marriage Registration Online Process in Hindi
Step#1. first you e District Delhi official website But have to go, which will appear in such a way that it is seen in the image below.
Step#2. In the opened page, you will get the option of New User and Registered Users Login, in which if you have registered yourself, then you have to log in by clicking on Registered Users Login. If you are new then you have to do e-district registration, for this click on the button given below.
Step#3. After logging in, you have to click on Apply for Services as seen in the image below.
Step#4. As soon as you click on Apply For Services, a list of all the facilities available on the e-district will appear in front of you, in which you have to find the Department of Revenue and click on Apply Now in front of Married Registration as seen in the image below.
Step#5. On clicking Apply Now, another one will open in front of you, which has to be filled correctly as seen below. And then click on Continue.
Step#6. On clicking Continue, a page will open in front of you, in which you will be asked to upload the supporting document, which will be called as your star of the option.,) If the throat remains, it is mandatory to upload it. Of course it has to be uploaded. After uploading all the documents you have to click on Final Subit.
Step#7. Final Submit On clicking Pay, an OTP will come to your mobile, which you have to submit after verifying.
Step#8. After submit, you will get the application number in front of you, which has to be printed or saved, which helps you to see or download further status.
So in this way you can make Delhi Marriage Certificate online by sitting at home on your own from your mobile or computer.
you should read this too
Questions and answers related to Delhi Marriage Registration Online ( FAQ )
Within how many days Delhi marriage certificate is generated?
After applying online, the Delhi Marriage Certificate is ready within 14 days, if you need it urgently, then when you go to do document verification, you will have to write an application and you have to pay some extra fee and Get your marriage certificate as soon as possible.
What is the fee for applying Delhi Marriage Certificate?
By the way, you have to pay a fee of Rs 500 for Delhi Marriage Certificate, if you get it done immediately, then you have to pay more than this.
Do ask your question in the comment box below
I hope this article Delhi Marriage Registration Online, You must have liked and whatever doubts you have in mind Delhi Marriage Certificate Apply Online All would have been cleared about it.
Eg: Delhi Marriage Registration Online, Delhi Marriage Certificate Apply Online, How To Apply For Delhi Marriage Certificate, How To Create Delhi Marriage Certificate, Apply For Delhi Marriage Certificate,
If you still have any question or suggestion Delhi Marriage Registration Online Related to this you can comment in the comment box below, I will reply to it as soon as possible.
Now please share your acquittal.
If this article is interested in the work of any of your friends or relatives, then share it with them. Facebook And WhatsApp Like share on social media sites.
Thank you for taking your valuable time to read this article of mine! god bless you have a nice day