What is Driving License? How to get driving license Driving License Ke Liye Online Apply Kaise Kare | How many types of driving license are there? DL Online Apply In Hindi
So friends, today we will tell you how a driving license is made and how to register it online, we will give you complete information about it. Yours driving license If it is already made then it is fine and if you want to get a new one made then you will be happy to know that now it can also be registered online, you will not need to visit RTO office, you can fill its form sitting at home. And by giving an online test through RTO, you can get its Learning DL made. because any kind Driving License To get it done, you first have to get its Learning DL made, for this you should be at least 18 years old.
Driving License What is hota hai
It is very important to have a driving license, without this you cannot drive any kind of vehicle everyday, it is illegal, there is a kind of permission that you can drive your vehicle on the road, apart from this. Address proof to certificate It is also considered and ID proof is also considered, it is a very useful thing. Driving License It is very important to get it made, if you are caught driving any vehicle without whom you have to pay penalty for this.
What is Driving License?
Driving License is a kind of certificate by which you can drive any vehicle like scooter, bike, car, bus truck etc. on the road without any restriction. If you go, you may have to pay road challan for it. In today’s era every man prefers to travel by his vehicle because nowadays due to more population there is so much crowd that it has become very difficult to travel in trains and buses, so people who want to travel by car or motorcycle or scooty. If you want to travel by, then it has become even more important for them that they have their own Driving License Get it built and if you have a driver to drive the car, then check it thoroughly.
Benefits of getting a DL
- Driving License There are many benefits of getting it made, one if you are going somewhere and checking is being done on the road and you have come in the process of checking and if you do not have a driving license then you may have to pay a challan of ₹ 500. is |
- There is also an advantage of this that it can also be used for your ID proof because in many government schemes, if you do not have a proper certified certificate, then you can put a copy of DL instead.
- If you need address proof in any government scheme, then driving license fulfills the need of address proof in it and you can apply such address proof in any scheme.
- It is given by a government department, so its importance increases even more, so it is very important for the person who drives a vehicle to have a DL.
types of driving license
Here we are telling you how many types of DL are there, there are many types of driver license in India which are as follows.
- learning driving license
- Permanent Driving License
- duplicate driving license
- international driving license
- Light Motor Vehicles (LMV)
- Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV)
Required certificate for getting driving license
- voter id card
- School or college mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- Electricity bill for address proof
- passport size photo
To make Driving License fees
Here we are explaining to you through a table how much fee is charged for which driving license.
|learning driving license||₹200|
|commercial driving license||₹600|
|international driving license||₹1000|
Online Driving License Application Process
- After this the home page will open in front of you.
- After that you have to select your state. After selecting the state a new page will open.
- On the left side of this page, the option of Apply Online will come.
- You have to click on apply online option.
- after that you New Driving License have to click on.
- Then you will see the following information regarding this online process.
- Filling the application details.
- Upload Documents.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Learning License Test Slot Booking.
- Payment of Fees.
- After filling all this information and uploading the required documents Continue You have to click on the button.
- All the documents have to be scanned and then uploaded.
- After that the photo and signature have to be scanned and uploaded.
- After uploading the photo and signature, you have to book the learning slot.
- After booking, you will have to go to the payment option, you will have been given the option of payment somewhere, select the way you want to pay according to your wish and make the payment, your process is completed.
- After completing this process, you will be given the application number and other information in it.
- After this process you will be told the date for driving test, you will have to go to RTO office for DL test on that date.
- After making a Learning Driving License, you will have to repeat this online process again to get a Permanent Driving License.
DL making process
- Learning license is first issued to any person by RTO, which is valid for 6 months from the date of creation.
- Candidate can get Permanent DL made after one month of learning DL.
- If a person does not get a permanent DL made within 6 months of the receipt of the learning license, then the learning license will expire. Then the candidate will have to get the learning license made again for DL.
- So keep in mind the expiry date of the learning license.
how to get learning license
- First of all you have to fill a form in RTO office of your district to get learning license.
- Apart from affixing four passport size photographs in this form, a photocopy of the documents of date of birth ID and address proof is also to be attached.
- You have to carry original documents for verification of ID and address proof.
- After checking your form, the concerned officer from the RTO office collects you the prescribed fee for the learning license.
- After this, you will be sent for a written test, in this test of learning license taken in different states, from 10 to 20 questions are asked.
- In front of these questions related to road traffic rules, you have to tickmark right.
- You will qualify in this test if you answer correctly up to 60%.
- After giving this test, your learning license will reach your home through speed test or registered post within 7 days.
What to do after the online application process is over
- Your physical driving test will start after the online application process is completed.
- Meaning that for whichever vehicle you have applied for 2 or 4, you will have to show the vehicle driving properly in front of the concerned officer.
- You have to bring your own vehicle to take this test.
- While giving the test, you do not have to be overconfident about your driving at all, but take your test calmly.
- While giving the test, you have to follow all the traffic rules by following the instructions of the officer standing in front.
- When the concerned Motor Vehicle Inspector will declare you pass in the driving license test, after that your application will be fully approved and driving license can be obtained in a few days.
We consider it necessary to tell you one thing that any DL you have, you must keep a photo copy of it with you because sometimes it happens that your driving license is lost somewhere, then you can get a duplicate driving license from its photo copy. can |