When is the election of Sarpanch 2021Friends, big news is coming out about Panchayat elections in Madhya Pradesh. The announcement of the dates for the panchayat and urban elections has now been decided by the Election Commission. There is a lot of enthusiasm among the common people regarding the dates of the three-tier gram panchayat level elections.
Madhya Pradesh Panchayat election date 2021 –
The dates for the three-tier panchayat elections in Madhya Pradesh have been officially announced by the Election Commission on December 4. In this regard, the voting, nomination and results of Panchayat elections will be declared in 3 phases on the following dates –
|first phase election information||on 13th December 2021|
|Enrollment Submission Date||by 20th December 2021|
|Nomination and election symbol distribution||by 23 December 2021|
|first phase polling||on 6th January 2022|
|second phase polling||on 28 January 2022|
|third phase polling||on 16 February 2022|
|election results||on 23 February 2022|
Read the rules related to three-tier panchayat elections – just released
New Update –
Check the status of this installment of CM Kisan Yojana immediately
Know when PM Kisan’s money will come (New Update)
How to download mp birth certificate online
Notification of Election Commission of Madhya Pradesh regarding nomination and election campaign –
- The candidates of Panchayat elections will have to submit the nomination papers before the Returning Officer (RO).
- In Madhya Pradesh Panchayat Election 2021-22, candidates for the post of District and Janpad Panchayat member can also fill the online nomination application. However, candidates will also have the option of offline nomination.
- The District Collector and the Returning Officer have been instructed to submit more and more online nominations to the election candidates, information about the prescribed fee, training and other rules.
When will the code of conduct for MP Panchayat elections be implemented?
After the coming of fixed dates for all phases of Madhya Pradesh Panchayat elections, now the election campaign will stop 48 hours before the polling. The model code of conduct has become effective in rural areas as soon as the election is announced.
PM Kisan10th installment date check
Why there was a delay in the dates of Panchayat elections 2021 –
The following are the reasons for the delay in the announcement of the dates of Madhya Pradesh Panchayat elections –
- Police forces required for Panchayat elections have been sent to the Legislative Assembly Elections currently being held in West Bengal and other states.
- Board examinations of class 10th and 12th are also being held in Madhya Pradesh in April-May.
- Due to the corono epidemic, a situation is being created to impose a lock down in the state.
- EVM machines are also falling short due to elections being held in other states.
- Due to the order of the High Court, the Madhya Pradesh elections have been postponed till now.
Get your digital health card made like this (starting now)
Question and Answer (FAQ)-
What is the delimitation in Panchayat elections?
Let us tell you that before the elections, the delimitation is issued by the state government, under this the target of conducting panchayat elections within a time limit is set. However, according to the circumstances, the state government can cancel it at any time.
Read more —————–
What is self-reliant India campaign? go
How to get Kisan Credit Card