Khedut Sahay Yojana | Know Your Farmer Scheme | Farmer Smartphone Sahay Yojana | Assistance to farmer on mobile purchase. Ikhedut Portal 2021
Government of Gujarat Department of Agriculture, Farmer Welfare and Co-operation Has implemented many schemes for the benefit of farmers. Farmers through this department Various schemesThe ikhedut portal has been created so that you can easily take advantage of. In which online forms of agriculture schemes, horticulture schemes, animal husbandry schemes, fisheries schemes are accepted. The government will provide assistance if farmers purchase smartphones to expand the reach of digital services. This scheme has been announced by Government Resolution on 20/11/2021.
Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana
The prevalence of digital services in agriculture in India and Gujarat is increasing day by day. In the field of agriculture, farmers are adopting new technologies through the use of IT technology. Farmers are trying to increase their income by using this technology. With the help of digital technology, farmers can get information on weather department forecasts, rainfall forecasts, potential pest infestations, new farming methods and agriculture department assistance schemes. For which the use of smartphones is increasing day by day.
Farmers smartphone Uses to exchange photographs, e-mails, SMS and videos for farming purposes. Which will make the farmers of the state more informative. With this in mind, the Department of Agriculture has implemented a scheme to assist farmers in purchasing smartphones with facilities like digital camera, multi media player, touch screen, web browser and internet connectivity.
The purpose of Khedut Smartphone Yojana
It is imperative that farmers of Gujarat take maximum advantage of digital services. Farmers Digital service The important purpose is that the farmer gets useful information, disease pest control techniques, farmer oriented help etc. Assistance will be provided if farmers purchase smartphones for this purpose.
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat Farmer Smartphone Scheme|
|Language||Gujarati and English|
|Objective||To enable state farmers to avail digital services
10% discount on smartphone purchase or up to Rs.1500
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|Help||If farmers in the state buy up to 15,000 mobiles
Assistance up to Rs.1500 / – or 10%.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Now Apply Online|
Under Farmer Mobile Scheme Beneficiary eligibility
The state’s farmers are eligible to avail assistance on smartphones. Which are as follows.
- Beneficiary should be from Gujarat State.
- The farmer should own the land.
- Even if the farmer has more than one account, the assistance will be given only once.
- To farmers in case of joint account ikhedut 8-A Only one of the account holders mentioned in the account will be eligible for the benefit.
- This assistance will only be for the purchase of a smartphone. Other accessories for smartphones such as battery backup devices, earphones or chargers will not be included.
Benefits to be availed in Farmer Mobile Assistance Scheme
Under this scheme, assistance will be given on purchase of smartphone by the farmer. Assistance will be available on purchase of a smartphone by a farmer account holder. In which 10% assistance on purchase of Smart Phone up to Rs. 15,000 / – or Rs. 1500 / – whichever is less will be eligible.
E.g. – If a farmer buys a smartphone worth Rs.8000 / – then 10% of the purchase price is Rs. 800 will get help. When a beneficiary buys a smartphone worth Rs. 16,000 / – from a farmer, he gets Rs.
Farmer Smartphone Scheme Required Documents
Krushi ane Sahkar Vibhag The scheme is run by To avail this scheme one has to apply online from ikhedut portal. For which the following documents will be required.
- Copy of Aadhaar card of farmer account holder
- A copy of the canceled check
- Bank account passbook
- Original bill with GST number of the smartphone purchased
- Mobile IMEI number
- Farmer’s land document
Rules of purchase under the Smartphone Assistance Scheme
Purchasing rules are made to take advantage of this scheme. Assistance will be given to the farmer who follows the rules by the beneficiary farmer. The rules for getting help are as follows.
- Prior approval will be given by the Taluka Implementation Officer after applying online.
- Approved applications will be notified via SMS / e-mail or other means.
- Beneficiaries selected for this scheme will have to purchase the smartphone within 15 days with prior approval order.
- After purchasing the SmartPhone within the stipulated time, the beneficiary farmer has to sign the application form
- The signed printout along with all other documents should be submitted to the Gram Sevak / Extension Officer / Taluka Implementation Officer.
- After the implementation of this scheme, the bill for purchase of smartphones will have to be submitted within the stipulated time limit.
Farmer Smartphone Sahay Yojana Online Apply
Farmers to take advantage of this scheme ikhedut portal Must apply online from The applicant farmer will then have to print out the application and keep it with him. For more information on this scheme, you need to contact the Gram Sevak of your area, Extension Officer (Agriculture) at Taluka level or “District Agriculture Officer” at District level. Farmer Smartphone Yojana Online Detailed information on how to apply is given below.
- First on your own mobile or computer Google By opening “ikhedutYou have to type.
- I Farmer Portal On the Home Page in the website “Plan” Will have to click on it.
- After clicking on the plan on the website a new page will open in which “Agriculture Schemes” Will have to click on.
- “Khetivadi ni yojana” Where after opening Sr. No. 2 Provided on “Assistance on the purchase of a smartphone” Click on the plan to continue the process.
- In which “Buying a Smartphone”In the plan “ApplyClicking on it will open a new page.
- If you have registered in advance on ikhedut portal then you have to slip “yes” and if you have not registered then you have to “no”.
- If the farmer has registered on the portal, he will have to enter the Captcha Image by entering the Aadhaar card number and mobile number.
- If the beneficiary farmer is not registered on ikhedut then he has to apply online by selecting ‘No’.
- By farmer beneficiary Farmer Smartphone Sahay Yojana After verifying the complete information of, you have to click on “Save Application”.
- Application has to be confirmed after complete verification of the information filled online in this scheme.
- Once the online application is confirmed by the beneficiary, there will be no improvement or increase in the application number.
- The farmer beneficiary will have to print out on the basis of his application after making online application.
- After printing the application and giving the required signature and coins, it should be given along with the document to the Gram Sevak of your area and the concerned Taluka Extension Officer (Agriculture).
Important Note: – About this scheme yet on ikhedut portal Information is not posted online. We will get complete information on how to apply online whenever the information is submitted.
Last Date Online of Farmer Smartphone Yojana
Farmers will be assisted on purchase of mobiles by the Agriculture Department of the Government of Gujarat. Jenny Online Application E-farmer portal Can be done from Farmers to take advantage of this scheme Online from 26/11/2021 to 19/12/2021 Will be able to apply. The application process will then be closed and the farmers will have to take note.
FAQ Of Smartphone Sahay Yojana
Many questions have arisen in the minds of the citizens about the new scheme for farmers. Such as who gets the benefit, how to get it, etc. The main questions and answers are as follows.
- When is the Farmers Smart Assistance implemented?
- This scheme has been implemented by the Department of Agriculture and Co-operation on 20/11/2021.
- What is the percentage of benefit under Farmer Mobile Assistance Scheme?
- Farmers will be given assistance up to Rs. Or up to Rs. Whichever of these two is less will benefit.
- How to apply for Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana?
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, one has to apply online from the Ikhedut portal.
- Where to print after submitting online application of Farmer Smartphone Scheme?
- After online application of this scheme, its print will have to be signed by the beneficiary farmer and submitted by Gram Sevak of Gram Panchayat area, Taluka level taluka extension officer (agriculture).