Status Certificate Form Uttar Pradesh | Status Certificate Uttar Pradesh online | UP Status Certificate | haisiyat certificate online up | haisiyat praman patra online up |
UP Haisiyat Praman Patra 2021 -: Hello friends, today we will tell you in this article how you can make your status certificate online. As you know that earlier you had to stand in line to get the status certificate. And many office trips had to be made. But the Uttar Pradesh government has now made this facility online for you. Now you can sit at home online using your laptop or mobile. uttar pradesh status certificate download can do , and within 1 week Haisiyat Praman Patra UP will become yours. Which you can print and use wherever you want to use.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has given a unique gift to the people of the state. now in the state Haisiyat Praman Patra He should not have to go to the Revenue Department or any other department. Whoever wants the status certificate can apply by visiting the e-district official site of Uttar Pradesh. Earlier the process of applying for Jahan Hai Siat certificate was a very lengthy process, which used to take months to complete. But now you don’t need to go to any office. All your work will be done by applying online sitting at home.
Hissa Praman Patra Form PDF UP
|Name||Status & Heritage Certificate Online Application|
|has launched||Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|chance||While inaugurating the Sadar Tehsil in Khagapur|
|the profit||You will get the certificate within 30 days|
What is a Status Certificate? What Is Haisiyat Praman Patra UP
This status certificate Uttar Pradesh is one such document. By which information about the economic status or strength of the person is obtained. Whenever you want to take any tender etc. So you have to present the certificate of your status. Status certificate is also required in taking any government contract, taking work of construction of big buildings, taking any road contract or taking loan from bank etc. Earlier when there was no online process. So many people also used to do fraudulent work by making wrong certificates. But now today all the work has been done online. So the status certificate can be easily checked online. Therefore, due to the introduction of online process, the case of fraud has come down to a great extent.
Status Certificate Key Features –
UP Haisiyat Certificate Key Points :
- Haisiyat Praman Patra UP A fee of Rs 100 has been fixed by the government for applying in. Along with this, if you apply through Jan Seva Kendra. So its fee will be charged from you 120 rupees.
- In case of movable property, the valuation of only those properties will be considered. Which will be in the name of the applicant himself.
- If any property is joint property. So the valuation of that property will not be validated.
- The total allowable valuation of movable property should not exceed half of the total valuation of free immovable property.
- The government has instructed all the officials related to it, that the applicant should get the letter within 30 days from the application of online certificate.
- The validity of the certificate will be valid for next 2 years from the date of issue.
- If the ownership of any property is modified or changed. So the entire responsibility of getting the certificate re-issued will be of the applicant itself.
- Valuation of any kind of mortgaged properties will not be accepted.
UP Status Certificate Required Documents
Required Documents For UP Haisiyat Praman Patra :
- Aadhar card,
- pan card number,
- Any document for proof of residence like electricity bill etc.
- passport size photograph of the applicant,
- If there is land, then the photo of the land,
- If there is a house, then its photo,
- The property is yours also its documents,
- You can also include your Rakhi amount in the bank, for this all the information of the bank.
You have to keep all this information with you before filling the form.
Or you need to complete the following steps to apply.
- personal details
- Property Description
- mandatory personal attachments
- Property related documents
Haisiyat Praman Patra UP 2021 Application Process
Haisiyat Certificate Uttar Pradesh Application Process – If you want to apply online for UP Haisiyat Certificate then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you should eSathi Uttar Pradesh Portal You have to go to the official website. Click on the link below to go to the website.
- After reaching the website, you will have to create an account on this portal. If you already have an account.
- So you can login to your account. Otherwise “New User Registration” You can create your account by clicking on it.
- Now after creating an account, you have to log in to your account. As soon as you login to your account, you will see a dashboard like the one shown below. here you “Fill Application” You have to click on the option.
- as soon as you “Fill Application” Click on the option. A drop down menu will open in front of you.
- Here you will see the list of all the available application forms. You have to select the status certificate.
- As soon as you select it. Two options will come in front of you. As shown in the picture.
- As soon as you click on the new apply option. Some important information will be shown in front of you.
- Here you have to read the complete information carefully. and down “Proceeded” To click on the button.
Haisiyat Certificate Uttar Pradesh Online Application Form
Haisiyat Praman Patra UP Online Application Form :
As soon as you will come to the next page. A form will open in front of you like the picture shown below.
- Now here you have to fill your personal information.
- After filling the personal information, in the next step you will have to provide the details of your property. And after that you have to upload the attested copy of personal documents.
- Then you have to upload the scanned copy of all the documents related to your property. And last you have to give a declaration. and then “summit” By clicking on the button you will be able to submit your application.
- A registration slip will be provided to you after the application is submitted. If you want, you can print it with you and keep it safe. And if needed, you can take a print out later by logging in to your account.
Status Certificate Application Fee Payment
Haisiyat Praman Patra UP Application Fee :
- You need to go back to your dashboard to pay the application fee. And “Pay Application Fee” You have to click on the option.
- As soon as you click on this option. A new page will open in front of you, here you will have to fill your application number. and after “submit” You have to click on the button.
- As soon as you click on submit button. There will be many options for making online payment in front of you.
- Here you can pay the fee through any mode like your ATM, Internet Banking, UPI ID etc.
- After paying the fees, your application has been successfully completed. And you will also be issued Haisiyat Praman Patra within 7 days.
- And you can take a print out of your status certificate by logging into your account on this portal.
Dear readers, how did you get the information about the status certificate Uttar Pradesh (Haisiyat Praman Patra UP 2020) given by us. If you have any information or query related to this, then you can ask us through comment below. We will definitely help you. Stay connected with our page www.hindiyojanaup.com for the application process of other certificates of Uttar Pradesh. Thank you-