Subsidy Yojana | ikhedut Yojana | Dragon Fruit Farming in gujarati. Gujarat Government Schemes For Farmers | The Gujarat government will provide 50% subsidy to farmers on the cost of planting dragons.
Farmers of Gujarat have given a new direction to the country and the world by adopting new technologies, methods etc. in the field of agriculture and horticulture. Government Of Gujarat But farmers are adopting new schemes. Taking advantage of this, farmers are constantly striving to double their income. With this in mind, the Horticulture Department has run subsidy schemes for cultivation of many fruits and vegetables. Due to the medicinal properties of the dragon fruit and the disease-fighting nutrients, farmers have begun to cultivate. The Gujarat government also provides subsidy to farmers for planting dragon fruit. By means of this article Government is Offering 50% Subsidy to Farmers for Dragon Fruit CultivatioGet complete information about n.
Dragon Fruit Cultivation in Gujarat
Department of Agriculture and Co-operation Government of Gujarat To increase the income of farmers ikhedut portal Various schemes have been implemented. In which Bagayati Yojana, Pashupalan Ni Yojana, Khetivadi ni Yojana And fisheries schemes are issued. A list of all farmer oriented schemes is published online on i-farmer portal.
Various schemes have been implemented by the Horticulture Department. Including Plug Nursery (Vanbandhu), Tractor Sahay Yojana, Tapak Sinchai Yojana etc. schemes have been issued. At present Government of Gujarat provides assistance and subsidy for cultivation of Dragon Fruit. Whose Online Application can be filled online from i-farmer portal.
Purpose of Lotus Fruit Farming Assistance Scheme
Kamalam ni Fruit Kheti Is about to apply online. This age of technology has changed the lifestyle of every human being. Due to climate change, the incidence of various diseases in human beings is increasing day by day. Lotus fruit has a good amount of pulse. It is rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and calcium. Which has many benefits like controlling blood pressure in the body, also preventing diabetes etc. In order to increase the production of this crop, the government provides assistance on the cultivation of this crop.
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat Dragon Fruit Farming Scheme|
|Language||Gujarati and English|
|Objective||To cultivate dragon fruit rich in medicinal properties
The scheme has been implemented to provide incentives to the farmers.
|Beneficiary||To the farmers of Gujarat|
|Amount of assistance-1||Estimated unit cost to farmers is Rs. 2.50 / – lakh / ha
Farmers will get assistance up to Rs 1.25 lakh at 50 per cent of the cost.
|How to apply||Click.|
|Last date to apply||30/01/2022|
Eligibility of the scheme
Krushi ane Sahkar Vibhag Gujarat And Bagayati Vibhag The scheme has been implemented by Whose online form is filled from ikhedut. The following eligibility criteria have been determined for availing the benefit of this scheme.
- Beneficiary farmer should be from Gujarat state.
- These schemes will benefit small, marginal farmers in the state of Gujarat.
- Farmers benefit if they have land or forest rights records.
- Farmers will get the benefit of this scheme only once.
- This assistance will be given to ST, SC, economically weaker, OBC and general class people.
Gujarat Government Renames Dragon Fruit as ‘Kamalam Fruit’
By Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri Vijaybhai Rupani Sarkar Horticulture schemes Has been released. In which direct assistance will be given to the farmers who cultivate dragon fruit. With the release of the scheme by Hon. Vijaybhai Rupani From the Sanskrit word renaming the dragon fruit “Lotus“ Named.
Rules of Gujarat Dragon Fruit Farming Scheme
Benefit will be given on conditional basis for this scheme run by Horticulture Department of Gujarat State Government Lotus Fruit Assistance SchemeThe following conditions and rules have to be followed to get the help of
- The farmer should have a land record.
- Planting material for planting dragon fruit should be procured from NHB accredited Agricultural University and Horticulture Department nurseries.
- The Special Committee for New Registration System of Crops will be able to purchase registered plant nursery or tissue lab registered plant material.
- Planting material can also be purchased from nurseries and tissue labs registered by the committee.
- Planters can also be planted by purchasing planting materials from such nurseries until the NHB is accredited by the NHB to produce sufficient number of planting material. Such farmers are also eligible for assistance.
Kamalam Fruit Farming Assistance Scheme Assistance Standard
Horticultural scheme The scheme is run by If farmers cultivate lotus fruit, different types of assistance are given in their bank account. Whose information is as follows.
- The scheme provides assistance for planting material.
- Under this scheme this assistance will be given to the farmer account holder within the limit of 2 hectares per beneficiary.
- Beneficiary farmers will have to pay unit cost within the estimated limit of Rs. 2.50 lakh hectare. 50% of the cost incurred by the farmer or assistance of Rs. 1.25 lakh per hectare will be given.
- This assistance will be given up to a limit of 2 hectares per farmer beneficiary.
Document for Dragon Fruit Assistance
ikhedut portal You have to apply online to get help in cultivating lotus fruit. Which will require the following important documents.
- Beneficiary farmer’s ikhedut portal 7-12
- Copy of farmer’s Aadhaar card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) if the beneficiary farmer is SC and ST
- Xerox of ration card
- Certificate of Disability if a disabled farmer (if applicable)
- Copy of Forest Rights Certificate for Tribal Area (if any)
- Consent form of other farmer in 7-12 and 8-A land in case of land as joint account holder
- Certificate of soul registration
- Copy of bank account passbook
- Details of a member of a co-operative society (if applicable)
- Information if a member of the Milk Producers Association (if applicable)
Apply Online Dragon Fruit Farming Subsidy Scheme
Agriculture Department Gujarat You have to apply online for this scheme run by. To get help in the cultivation of dragon fruit Farmers have to apply online from i-farmer portal. Farmers can apply for this scheme online from the Gram Panchayat of the concerned department, at the nearest Common Service Center or anywhere.
- First of all Google Open and search “ikhedut Portal”.
- Where I will come from the farmer’s home page “Plan” Will have to click on.
- After clicking on Yojana “Horticulture Department Schemes” Will have to click on.
- Currently running sequence after opening “Bagayati ni yojana” “Lotus Fruit” at No. 16 Click on
- In which “Dragon Fruit” Lotus Fruit “helps to increase the area under cultivation” Click on “Apply” in the plan and proceed online.
- Are you a Register Farmer? In which if you have registered you have to say “yes” and if you have not done so you have to say “no”.
- If the farmer has registered on ikhedut portal, then after entering the Aadhaar card number and mobile number, he has to apply by entering Captcha Image.
- Beneficiary I play If you have not registered on, you have to apply online by selecting ‘No’.
- After the farmer has filled in the complete information and verified, he has to click on “Save Application”.
- The application has to be confirmed after checking the details of the information filled in the scheme with full accuracy. Once your application is confirmed, there will be no modification or increase in the Application Number.
- The farmer beneficiary will be able to get the print based on his / her application after applying online.
Last date for online application
The online application for this scheme has to be done from i-farmer portal. Farmer beneficiaries will be able to apply for the benefit of this scheme from 01/11/2021 to 31/01/2021. The application process will then close.