Subsidy Schemes | Gujarat Fisheries Schemes | Matsya Udyog Information In Gujarati | Fishing Boat Assistance Scheme. Gujarat Fisheries Department
India has a very wide coastline. In this too Gujarat is a state located on the west coast of the country. Gujarat has 1/5 of the coastline. Due to which there are ample opportunities for the development of fisheries. Gujarat contributes about 20% to marine production by seizing opportunities. The state government has implemented a number of schemes for fishermen to increase production. Fisheries plan through this article “Assistance in purchasing engines for marine fishing boats “ We will provide information about what is provided.
Gujarat Matya Palan Scheme
In the state of Gujarat Commissioner of Fisheries Department Many fisheries schemes are run by Gujarat Fisheries provides various government schemes for maximum production in the fisheries sector. This article will discuss the assistance that is given to the fishermen to buy the engine of the sea boat. The purpose, benefits and ikhedut portal Get information on how to apply online.
The purpose of the scheme
Gujarat is at the forefront of marine production in India. However, the scheme has been implemented for the purpose of financial assistance to the fishermen. Through this scheme, fishermen of the state will be given subsidy on purchase of engine of fishing boat. By taking advantage of this, fishermen can get maximum marine production.
Key point Of Gujarat Fisheries Boat Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Assistance to purchase the engine of a marine fishing boat|
|Language||Gujarati and English|
|Objective||Financial assistance to fishermen on purchase of fishing boats|
|Beneficiary||Fishermen of Gujarat|
|The amount of assistance||Beneficiaries will get 25% of the unit cost of the engine i.e. Rs
3,50,000 / – of assistance and purchase price
25% Whichever is less.
|How to apply online||Click.|
Terms for purchasing the engine of a marine fishing boat
The scheme has to be applied online through ikhedut portal. Eligibility & Conditions have been fixed for availing this scheme of Fisheries Department. Which are as follows.
- To avail of this scheme one has to apply online from ikhedut.
- Beneficiary should be a native of Gujarat State.
- Beneficiary’s boat must be registered under Real Craft.
- Beneficiary must have Gujarat Fishing and Boat License.
- Under this scheme engine trawler is available to Gillneter and Dolnator boats.
- The beneficiary will have to get the engine of the fishing boat from any standard manufacturing company.
- I will have to buy from an authorized seller approved by the farmer and will be eligible for assistance.
Benefits available under the scheme
Beneficiaries are given direct assistance on purchase of engine of marine fishing boat operated under Fisheries Scheme. To the beneficiaries 25% of engine unit cost 14 lakhs means Assistance up to 3,50,000 / – Receivable. Beneficiaries will be entitled to 25% of the purchase price whichever is less.
Gujarat Marine Boat Scheme Required Document
The following documents will be required to avail this scheme on ikhedut portal.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card (Mandatory)
- Copy of ration card
- Certificate of Disability for a disabled farmer (if applicable)
- Copy of bank account
- Passbook of the borrower
Learn how to apply online for 1250 benefits per month under Widow Assistance Scheme.
Districts selected for the benefit of the scheme
The scheme is accepted online by the Fisheries Department in the coastal districts. Which are as follows.
- Devbhoomi Dwarka
- Gir Somnath
Click for information about Rs.3000 / – per month pension under “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana”.
Gujarat Fisheries Boat Scheme Apply Online
Native citizens of Gujarat will get the benefit of this scheme. Online Application has to be done from ikhedut Portal. Fishermen will be able to fill up an online form from anywhere to avail this scheme.
- First of all Google Open and type “ikhedut”.
- Then the official website ikhedut portal Will have to open.
- Now after opening I Farmer website, it appears on Home Page “Plan” Click on
- After clicking on the plan “Fisheries schemesWill have to be clicked on.
- Click on ‘Apply’ on ‘Help to buy engine for marine fishing boat’ at No. 12 at present.
- Are you a Register Applicant Farmer? In which if you have registered you have to say “yes” and if you have not done so you have to say “no”.
- If the fisherman has registered online, then after entering the Aadhaar card and mobile number, he has to apply by entering the Image Code.
- Beneficiary ikhedut portal If you have not registered on, you have to apply online by selecting ‘No’.
- Now click on ‘Click to apply new’.
- After filling in the complete information, click on Save Application.
- Carefully check the details and confirm the application. Once the application is confirmed, note that there will be no improvement or increase in the application number.
- The farmer beneficiary will be able to get a printout based on his application number after making an online application.
Online Application Last Date
Matsya Vibhag Yojana To avail the benefit of I have to apply online from the farmer portal. Beneficiaries will be able to apply for the benefit of this scheme from 09/04/2021 to 20/11/2021. Then the process of applying online will stop.