haryana building construction workers pension scheme 2022 form online registration form at hrylabour.gov.in, Rs. 2750 per month by Labor Board under Building & Construction Laborers Pension Scheme, laborers can check application process, eligibility, conditions and complete details of pension scheme for BOCW laborers Haryana Labor Department’s Nirman Kamgar Pension Scheme 2021 Online Registration / Application Form 2021
Haryana Building Construction Workers Pension Scheme 2022
The Labor Department of Haryana is inviting the Building / Construction Workers Pension Scheme Form for the registered workers at hrylabour.gov.in. Under this BOCW Board Nirman Mazdoor Pension Scheme, all the building and other construction workers will get Rs 2,750 per month as pension. Workers can now apply online and fill Haryana Shramik Kalyan Nidhi Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana Form at hrylabour.gov.in
Haryana Labor Welfare Board Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana will provide assistance to the workers registered with the BOCW Board. Building / Nirman Mazdoor Pension Scheme is applicable for all registered laborers and is given in addition to the pension given by the Social Welfare and Justice Department.
All Building and Construction Workers (BOCW) can now apply online for Haryana Shramik Kalyan Nidhi Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana. The complete application process for Haryana Shram Nirman Mazdoor Pension Yojana online registration / application form is given in this article.
Also Read: Haryana Labor Bicycle Yojana
Haryana Shram Nirman Shramik Pension Scheme implemented
The objective of Haryana Shram Kalyan Nidhi Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana is to provide financial assistance of Rs.1,000 per month to the registered workers. This pension scheme for building and construction workers is mainly aimed at creating the best environment for the registered workers.
Shram Shramik Kalyan Nidhi Nirman Shramik Pension Scheme Form Online
All the candidates first visit the official website hrylabour.gov.in can go on. On the homepage, “E-ServicesGo to the section and register using Aadhar card. Then login to the official labor department homepage. website and fill the Haryana Shramik Kalyan Nidhi Nirman Mazdoor Pension Yojana Online Registration Form.
To read complete Nirman Mazdoor Pension Scheme details, click on the link – Haryana Shram Nirman Shramik Pension Scheme
Undertaking download for BOCW Board Mazdoor Pension Scheme
Here is the link for the undertaking which can be downloaded to avail the benefits of BOCW Board Mazdoor Pension Scheme – http://storage.hrylabour.gov.in/uploads_new_2/bocw/scheme_undertaking-1555400512.pdf
Undertaking for Haryana Labor Welfare Board Nirman Shramik Pension Scheme:-
Download Work Slip , https://hrylabour.gov.in/staticdocs/parman-patars.jpg
Also Read : Haryana Labor Chikitsa Sahayata Yojana
Haryana Mazdoor Welfare Board Construction Workers Pension Scheme Eligibility
Under the Haryana Workers Welfare Board’s Construction Workers Pension Scheme, the Labor Department provides Rs 2,750 per month as assistance to building and construction workers. The terms and conditions to avail the benefits of Haryana Shram Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana are as follows:-
|Scheme For / For this scheme||All|
|Continue After Death||No|
The Shramik Kalyan Kosh Haryana Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana is available for all the registered workers of the state.
Conditions of Haryana Labor Department Construction Workers Pension Scheme
People can follow the below mentioned conditions to get financial assistance under the Workers Welfare Board Nirman Shramik Pension Yojana in Haryana:-
- All registered laborers have at least 3 years membership with the BOCW Board before the age of 60 years. (At least three years of the registered labor is required to be completed before the stipulated 60 years of age.)
- The registration fee and updated membership amount are to be mentioned in the identity certificate of the registered labourers. (It is necessary to mention the payment of registration fee and contribution in the identity card of the registered workers.)
- The worker must be a building and construction worker and must have completed at least 60 years of age.
- At the time of registration, copy of document in support of age proof should be attached with completed application form. (At the time of registration, a copy of the document submitted in respect of proof of age is required to be attached.)
- It is necessary to attach the No Objection Certificate issued by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Declaration specified in the online application that the applicant is not receiving any kind of pension from any government department / board / corporation / institution is required to be filled up completely and attached.
- It is mandatory to submit/upload the life certificate in the month of November every year otherwise the board will be unable to give pension.
All the construction workers have to submit the complete application form and registered documents to the concerned authorities to get the assistance.
Click Here to Haryana Maternity Benefit Scheme
If you have any query related to Haryana Building Construction Workers Pension Scheme, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.