Disabled Pension from Haryana Government (Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana) was introduced. For information, let us tell you that a handicapped scheme was started by the Haryana government earlier but if there were some flaws in it, then it was closed but now this scheme has been started once again for the disabled. Only disabled people living in the state of Haryana can take advantage of this scheme. In today’s post we Disabled Pension Scheme Haryana Will share all the related information.
Highlights- Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana
स्कीम का नाम : हरियाणा विकलांग पेंशन योजना
लाभार्थी : असमर्थ पेंशनर
विभाग : सामाजिक कल्याण योजना
पेंशन राशी : 1800 रूपए हर महीने
Haryana Viklang Pension Scheme 2021, New Updates
1. Persons who want to get pension under this scheme in the state of Haryana, they should disabled pension It is mandatory to apply under the scheme (Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana).
2. Under this scheme, a total amount of Rs 1800 is being given as pension every month by the Haryana Government to the disabled persons living in Haryana.
5. The Haryana Government has once again started the Haryana Viklang Pension Scheme 2021 as a new energy communication among the disabled persons.
4. To take advantage of Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana, it is very important for a disabled person to be a resident of Haryana state.
5. Also, let us tell you that in the guideline issued by the government, it has been said that the age of the applicant should be at least 18 years, after which they will be given disability pension according to their disability.
6. To take advantage of Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana, the person should have a certificate of disability ranging from 60% to 100%.
See Recent Article- Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme
Main Objective of Haryana Disabled Pension Scheme 2021
The main objective of Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana 2021 is to provide financial assistance to the disabled persons of the state to make them self-reliant and empowered. With the help of this scheme, disabled persons can live their life without any difficulty by getting pension and at the same time they can also fulfill their financial needs.
Eligibility for Haryana Disabled Pension Scheme 2021
1. Physically or mentally handicapped persons can also take advantage of this pension.
2. Disabled Pension Scheme Haryana To take advantage of this, it is very important to be a resident of Haryana.
3. To apply, the applicant should have already lived in Haryana for at least 3 years.
4. Applicant’s age must be 18 years.
5. Those people can also take advantage of this, who can see very little or can not see at all, all those people will also come under the category of handicapped.
6. It is mandatory for the disabled person to have a certificate of disability, in which it is necessary to have 60% to 100% disability.
7. Those people who get leprosy, all those people can also take advantage of the pension scheme under this category.
8. If a person is suffering from polio then someone has become disabled in an accident, then he can also take advantage of pension under Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana.
Cannot take advantage of Haryana Disabled Pension Scheme
1. People taking advantage of old age pension scheme cannot take advantage of this scheme.
2. Let us tell you that even women who take advantage of Widow Pension Scheme cannot avail any kind of benefit under this scheme.
3. If a disabled person has a three wheeler or a four wheeler then he too cannot take advantage of this scheme.
4. If a disabled person is working in any government post, then he too cannot take advantage of this scheme under any circumstances.
Documents Required for Haryana Disabled Pension Scheme
1. Permanent Resident Certificate of Haryana State
2. Income Certificate
3. Ration Card
4. Aadhar Card
5. Voter ID
6. Certificate of Disability
Haryana Viklang Pension Scheme 2021 Application Process
To take advantage of Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana, applicants can easily apply without facing any problem by visiting E-Disha Center or Atal Seva Kendra.
Contact- Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana
The Director General, Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Haryana, India, SCO 20-27, Jeevandeep Building, 3rd Floor, Sector 17-A, Chandigarh
Email: [email protected]
Helpline No.: 0172-2715090
Frequently Asked Questions- FAQ
हरियाणा विकलांग पेंशन योजना का मुख्य उद्देश्य क्या है?
The main objective of this scheme is that people who are disabled should not have to depend on others for financial assistance in any way.
Who can apply for Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana?
Whose age is 18 years or more and they are facing 60 to 100 percent disability, they can apply for Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana.
Do you need to be a resident of Haryana while applying for Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana?
Yes, the beneficiary should be residing in Haryana for the last three years.
What are the documents required to apply for Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana?
The applicant should have a Physically Disability Certificate, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Identity Card, Income Proof.
What to do if there is a problem while applying in Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana?
You can contact on 0172-2715090 toll free number.