UP Ration Card List Online | How to Check Name in UP Ration Card List. UP Ration Card List Online e Check | fcs.up.gov.in New APL, BPL List
The Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List has been issued to the people of UP, in the year 2020, all the people who applied for the ration card can now search their name in the list issued by this list of UP’s fertilizers. It is issued by the Department of Logistics and Logistics, people whose name will be included in the list of APL BPL card holders, wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene etc. will be provided at cheap prices, the use of ration card can do many necessary things like opening bank account, making voter ID, passport It is done to build and buy Shiva etc. today we you UP Ration Card List We will provide all the important information about how to check your name in this post.
UP Ration Card List
Ration card is very important for the poor people of Uttar Pradesh state who come in BPL, APL list, if you are a resident of India and live in any state then ration card is very important for you. Ration card Not only for taking ration and more many government schemes Apart from this, it can be used to take advantage of many social welfare schemes, if you have not got the ration card made yet, then you can apply online so that the government to take advantage of the schemes.
new list up ration card
Before the UP ration card online process, the people of Uttar Pradesh had to visit the Gram Panchayat and Municipality to see their name in the ration card list to get the ration card made and had to face many difficulties but now the state’s willing. Residents can also easily get ration card made through online process and can also check their name in the list.
UP Ration Card List Highlights
|list name||UP Ration Card|
|who started||by Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Department||Food and Safety Department|
|ration card list||currently available|
|Objective||Providing food grains at cheap prices to all the poor people of the state|
|beneficiary||poor citizens of the state|
|target class||state government scheme|
|official website||UP Ration Card|
Features and Benefits of UP Ration Card List
- Providing food grains at cheap prices to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh through APL and BPL cards.
- Citizens can use their ration card to move from one state to another.
- By making a ration card, citizens can easily get the benefits of government schemes.
- It is mandatory to link the ration card with the Aadhar card or else there may be a problem in getting food grains.
- APL and BPL cards are being made according to your financial condition.
- Under this scheme, 81 crore people have been provided food grains at cheap prices by the central government.
- So far 3.59 crore ration cards have been made.
- So far 5.80 lakh tonnes of ration has been distributed under this scheme.
- BPL card holders will get 5 kg wheat and rice per person.
- So far 14.72 crore citizens have taken advantage of this scheme.
- Families with more people will benefit more.
- The ration card holder starts getting ration after 30 after the ration card application process.
What are the documents required to get a ration card?
- income certificate
- Aadhar card of all family members
- Must be resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Passport size photograph of the head of the family
- mobile number
- The member who got the ration card should come below the poverty line.
How to check name in new APL BPL list?
How to Check Name in UP Ration Card List 2021 ,
If you want to find your family name in APL and BPL list of poor people living in Uttar Pradesh state, I have to follow the following steps.
- For this, first of all you need to know about Uttar Pradesh government. food department Of official website on to go.
- After clicking on this link a home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will find NFSA Key Beneficiary List An option will appear on which to click.
- On clicking, UP New Ration Card List 2020 district wise will appear in front of you.
- After this you have to select the district in which you live.
As soon as you click on Select District, a new list will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to click on the eligibility list of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card NFSA according to urban and rural area.
- After this, after selecting the urban and rural list, the list of ration shopkeepers will be in front of you.
- Out of these, you have to choose the shopkeeper of your area.
- After selecting the shopkeeper, click on it.
- After this, a list of those taking ration from that shopkeeper will come in front of you, in which your name will also be included.
- After this you have to find your name in the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2020.
- When you will get your name then you will also have to see the name of all the people in your family.
- For this, you have to click on the name of the person in whose name the ration card is.
- After this you will be able to see the name of all the people in your family easily.
So friends, in this way you can see if your name is in APL or BPL list in Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2021, thus any beneficiary can search his name in APL, BPL list.
Process to apply for new ration card
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Department of Fertilizers and Logistics Uttar Pradesh.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the download form link.
- after that you application form You have to click on the link.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you can download the form according to your category.
- Now you have to fill all the important information asked in this form.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this form to the concerned department.
List of ration card holders for ration distribution
- After clicking on the option the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill the asked information like district, area, shop number, details month, financial year, captcha code etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the View button. Then you can easily see the list of ration card holders for ration distribution on the next page.
Process to find BPL/Antyodaya card made under TPDS
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option to search BPL / Antyodaya card, from this option you will see Search BPL/Antyodaya cards made under TPDS Click on the option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see a form.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this form like district, area, block, gram panchayat, type of card, name of the head, father’s name of the head, etc.
- After filling all the information click on the search button. After this you can search for BPL / Antyodaya card made under TPDS.
Form for selection of shop by ration card holder himself
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to enter the ration card number and captcha code.
- After that now you have to click on the View button.
- Now you can amend your ration shop.
Application for allotment of fair price shop in urban areas
- First you have to go to the official website of Department of Fertilizers and Logistics, Uttar Pradesh.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the link to apply for allotment of fair price shop in Nagaria areas.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to select your district.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this application form carefully.
- After that you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- Thus you will be applying successfully.