PM Se Shikayat Kaise Kare, Complaint Status, PMO Portal, pm india shikayat [प्रधानमंत्री से ऑनलाइन शिकायत कैसे करें] PMO Office Grievance Number, Portal, Prime Minister Toll Free Helpline, Mobile Phone Number, Facebook, Twitter Account, You Tube Channel
If you have any complaint that you want to make to the Prime Minister, such as if you are upset with any government employee or any officer of the department or are not happy with his work or you are not getting the benefit of any government schemes, then you have to There is no need to go to Delhi, you can directly reach your complaint online to a higher authority or to the Prime Minister, sitting at home from any corner of the country. Not only this, when you make a complaint, then that action will also be taken, there is a complete guarantee that that action will also be taken. Aadhar Card Toll Free Number : Register Aadhar related complaints online
Information about complaining to the Prime Minister
|prime minister complaint number||155261|
|Prime Minister’s Helpline Number||1800115526|
|PMO Grievance Portal||pgportal.gov.in/|
|Address of PMO Grievance Cell||Prime Minister’s Office – South Block, Raisina Hill, New Delhi. India – 110011.|
|PMO Office Complaint Number||011-23386447|
|Prime Minister’s Official Portal||click here Or Click here|
How to file complaint online to Prime Minister [Online Complain Steps] Pradhan mantri shikayat portal
- You open the home page of Google on your smart phone or computer, and type PM India on it, now you will get the first site which is the Prime Minister of India. official website It will have to be visited, so click on this site to open it.
- On the website, you will get the list of languages in the upper right hand side corner from which you can choose your language, whatever language you choose, the site will be converted in that language and you will be able to work further. Like if you have selected Hindi language then everything will be visible in Hindi.
- Now on scrolling down on the site, you will get the option of “Talk with the Prime Minister”. There will be 2 options in this section, in the first option you can share your ideas, views and thoughts, the name of this option will be “Share your views, suggestions, opinions here” while in the second option “Write to the Prime Minister”.
- When you click on the complaint link, a new tab will open for you where you can enter your details like name, category of complaint, country, address, state, district and phone number, email id, cause of problem etc. .
- In this tab, first you have to write your name in the column, then you have to choose your category, after that you have to write the name of the country (you can register your complaint even if you live outside India).
- Columns of Pincode, State, District as well as Phone Number will also have to be given, in which suitable information will have to be filled, if the phone number is not there then it can also be omitted, but it is necessary to enter the mobile number in the subsequent column, for this you have to First you have to write 91, then you have to write your mobile number, on which a registration number is given after the complaint is registered, which is sent to this number itself, so it is better that you enter the same number that you use.
- Then select the category of your complaint by typing the email id, for this on clicking on the column you will get many categories like “Public Grievances, Suggestions / Feedback, Demonetization Issues etc.
- After selecting the categories of the complaint, you will see a box below it in which you can register your complaint in 4000 characters, for this it has to be kept in mind that no special symbols are to be used there, because these symbols are used. Doing so will show an error, and your complaint will not be submitted.
- Now you will also get the option to attach PDF file. You will get the option of choose file in which you can select and attach your file and then upload it by clicking on submit button.
- Now you have to enter the captcha code, and click on submit, which will register the complaint, and a registration number will be sent to your mobile number.
PM Kisan Yojana Complaint Number: Any complaint related to the scheme can be made here
How to check PM Grievance Status [Complain Status]
After registering the complaint, if you want to check the status of your complaint, then you have to visit pgportal.gov.in. By going to the right hand side, you have to click on the link of “View Grievance Status” (“View Grievance Status”). Write your registration number on this link and check the status. If there is an option of mobile number, then you will also have to enter your mobile number, which you used while registering the complaint. Now after filling the captcha code and submitting it, you will know the status of your complaint.
PMO Office Grievance
You can also register your complaint in PMO, for this help of website, helpline, social media and WhatsApp number can be taken.
prime minister office address [पीएमओ]
South Block, Raisina Hill, New Delhi-110011,
Resident Address in Delhi
7,Race Course Road New Delhi
Narendra Modi’s email address
Email ID of PMO
Prime Minister Complaint Cell Email Address
Narendra Modi’s Facebook account
Twitter account of Narendra Modi
Narendra Modi’s Google Plus Account
youtube channel of narendra modi
Facebook account of PMO
Twitter account of PMO
PMO’s YouTube account
RBI Grievance Helpline Number : Register complaint against bank online with Reserve Bank
PM helpline number, toll free, prime minister modi complaint number pradhan mantri complaint number
Yogi Complaint to Adityanath How to do
Ans: By going to this portal https://pgportal.gov.in/, you will see Nuber to the officials, where you can lodge your complaint till the Prime Minister.
Ans: First create login ID by going to the portal https://pgportal.gov.in/, if you already have an ID, log in. Now complain by filling the information in the form here.
Ans: Get the information by contacting the official site of the Prime Minister’s Office.
Ans: You can send your letter online by writing your letter in the above mentioned email id.
Ans: Prime Minister’s Office – South Block, Raisina Hill, New Delhi. India – 110011. Located in. It is also known as PMO.
Ans: Through the Mann Ki Baat radio program started by the Prime Minister, you can talk to him directly and keep your point.
Ans: You can convey your suggestions, Mann ki Baat to the team, after the team is selected, the Prime Minister himself will keep the matter in front of everyone.
- How to get loan in 59 minutes
- What is the Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship Scheme?
- Census 2011 List
- MP e uparjan Rabi 2021-22