UP Shramik Panjikaran kaise kare | How to Download Mazdoor Card | UP Labor Registration | How to do UP Shramik Registration | What is the process of registering a worker
To provide the benefits of government schemes to all the labor laborers by the state government. UP Shramik Registration Under which all labor laborers will be provided with the benefits of government schemes as well as financial assistance. To get the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiaries will have to do UP labor registration, only after that the workers will get the benefit of this scheme. So come today, through this post, we will provide you complete information about the purpose, benefits, features, necessary documents and process of applying online and offline related to this scheme. If you want to get complete information about this scheme, then definitely read this post of ours till the end.
UP Labor Registration
To all the workers of Uttar Pradesh UP Shramik Registration Scheme will be included under After registering under this scheme, all the laborers of UP will get the benefit of many government schemes. To take advantage of this scheme, the laborers will have to go through some terms and conditions like the age of the applicant should be between 18 to 60 years and have done at least 90 days of construction work in 12 months etc. Under this scheme, financial assistance ranging from Rs 12000 to Rs 100000 will be provided to the labor laborers and the amount provided will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
labor card only working class people Along with this, scholarship will also be provided to their children in the school. Any labor laborers who want to get the benefit of this scheme can apply by visiting the official website of this scheme.
UP Shramik Registration Objective of 2021
UP Shramik Panjikaran The main objective of the scheme is that the people of the working class who are deprived of getting the benefits of government schemes, will be provided the benefits of government schemes by making labor cards for all those labor laborers so that they will be able to earn their living. Financial assistance will also be provided to the laborers by making labor cards of all the laborers of Uttar Pradesh, so that their problems can be reduced to some extent. Through this scheme, many facilities will be provided to the laborer so that he will be able to improve his economic condition. working class labor card to workers Neither will you have to waste time nor will you have to go to any office to get it done, but you can easily apply online through internet.
Highlights of UP Shramik Registration 2021
|scheme name||UP Shramik Registration|
|started by||by state government|
|Objective of the plan||Providing benefits of government schemes to laborers|
|benefits of the scheme||Financial facility from Rs 12000 to 1 lakh|
|beneficiary||working class families|
|Department||Uttar Pradesh Labor Department|
|Application Type||Online and offline application|
|date of application||continues|
|Last Date of Application||not yet announced|
Benefits of UP Labor Registration 2021
- Through this scheme, the benefits of many government schemes will be provided to the laborers so that their economic condition will improve.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, labor cards of all the labor laborers will be made, only after that they will be provided the relevant related to this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the laborers will be given financial assistance ranging from Rs 12000 to Rs 1 lakh.
- After making the labor card, wheat will be given to each laborer at the rate of Rs 2 per kg.
- Under the Kanya Vivah Yojana, financial assistance of Rs 55000 will be given for the marriage of daughters of laborers.
- 4 thousand for class 5 to 7, 5000 in class 8, 5000 in class 9 and 10 and 8000 in class 11 and 12 will be provided under the Meritorious Student Scheme.
- Under the housing scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh will be given for construction of houses and Rs 15,000 for repairs.
- Apart from this, the labor laborers will also get the benefit of many government schemes.
These workers can register
- building workers
- well diggers
- Raj Mistri
- road builders
- electric ones
- hammer wielder
- mosaic polish
- rock breakers
- construction site watchman
- stone breakers
- Dam Manager
- Window grille and door installers
- makers of it at it kilns
- cement, stoneworker
- poll worker
Labor laborers will get the benefit of these government schemes
- Meritorious Student Award Scheme
- child benefit scheme
- Construction Workers Girl Child Help Scheme
- Construction Workers Meal Assistance Scheme
- Maternity Benefit Scheme
- Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT TECHNICAL SCHEME
- residential school scheme
- Tire Energy Assistance Scheme
- medical facility plan
- girl marriage plan
- housing assistance scheme
- critical illness assistance scheme
- Disability Pension Scheme
- pension assistance scheme
- Construction Workers Death and Disability Assistance Scheme
- Construction Workers Antey Yashti Scheme
Documents for Uttar Pradesh Labor Registration
- In the labor registration, the labor card is made only in the name of the head of the family.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- voter id card
- Bhamashah Card
- Bank detail
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Identity card of all family members
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 7 years.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
labor registration process
- First of all, the applicant should contact the Labor Department. official website will have to go Now the website of Uttar Pradesh Labor Department will open in front of you.
- After this the home page will open in front of you, on this home page you will have to act management system The link will appear. Then you have to click on this link.
- then in front of you Labor Act Management System Website will open. After this you have to select your language then read the instructions given on the website and then subscribe to the portal to use the portal.
- if you are new user Register Now Click on the button and then click on New Registration. Fill your details in the given form and then create User ID and Password.
- After that login by entering username and password. Now registration, renewal, annual returns etc. can be used under the Acts of this portal. First of all select the Act and click on Registration.
- After clicking read the instructions given on the next page and ‘I Have Read All Instruction CarefullyClick on ‘I Agree’ option.
- After this, all the information asked in the form will have to be filled, after filling the form, save the form. You can see your secure form by going to Secure Application. Now you can select your secure form and edit it and attach necessary attachments, make payment etc.
- Upload Attachment By going to the button, you can upload the necessary documents by attaching them, then go to the chosen file and select the upload attachment and open it, then you can go to the payment button and select the type of payment by entering the application number. There are 2 types of payment types 1. Invoice 2. Online. By clicking on Challan, you can download the Challan Form or select Online and Proceed to Payment.
- After selecting online, you are now on the website of the Treasury, here you pay without registration Select the department by clicking on it, then enter the name of the regional office related to the column of the division, then select the treasury of the district related to the column of select treasury, then enter the name of the firm in the name of the depositor, after that carefully mark the fee for the selection of the head of the concerned act. do |
- Then after payment, submit it by filling challan number, date, bank name etc. Now your application has been sent to the concerned Deputy Labor Commissioner. In this way your application will be completed.
Offline labor registration process
- First of all you have to go to the labor department of your district.
- Now you have to take the registration form from there.
- After this you have to fill all the information asked in the registration form carefully.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents to the registration form.
- Now you have to submit this form to the Labor Department.
- In this way you will be able to register.
Complaint filing process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of UP Labor. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you Cervantes option will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- After that on this page you will find Add New Grievance option will appear. You have to click on this link. After clicking on the link, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see a form to register complaint, you have to fill all the information asked in this form like complaint, complaint type, name, gender, email id, mobile number, district address, complaint registered etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way you will get the complaint registered.