In today’s article I am going to tell you all that how to know Who is the authorized owner of the house, building at present?
If a house, building or other construction is made in your eyes or knowledge, then you come to know about its owner. This house, building may have been built by your father or ancestors. But many times such a situation comes, no one knows about who is the present owner of that immovable property.
How to know who is the current owner of the house?
The houses / buildings are built either in the village or in the town or city, so the records related to these construction buildings are safe in the office built there. These offices can be as follows:-
- Town area offices in towns.
- Municipality / Municipal Corporation in the city.
To know about who is the landlord? You have to apply for the assessment.
What information is needed to get the house assessment done?
To get the house assessment done, the person should know the general information related to the house such as :-
- building number,
- ward no,
- locality name,
- Name of the street where the property is located
- Name and address of the building owner,
- Name of the tenant, if any.
How to apply for house assessment?
- To get the house assessment done, the applicant/applicant will have to write a written application,
- 10 stamp paper in which the format of the information to be written related to the assessment remains,
- Some information will be filled by you in the format made on this Rs 10 stamp paper and some by the office,
- Both these documents have to be filed in the Town Area or Municipality / Municipal Corporation office,
- After filling all the information related to the assessment by the officer/employee there, the stamp paper of Rs 10 bears the seal and signature of the officer.
- Once the assessment is ready, the assessment letter can be obtained from the office.
What information is written in the assessment?
The following types of information related to the building are included in the assessment, such as:-
- serial number,
- Name of the locality or street where the property is situated,
- building number and name,
- Name and address of the owner,
- Name of the tenant – rent paid by him,
- annual value,
- Fixed Taxes – Annual Value – Water Tax, House Tax, Water Disposal Tax,
- Decision of objection – annual value – water tax, house tax, water disposal tax,
- Comments Details of order regarding reduction or increase in tax.
All this above information is recorded in the stamp paper of Rs.10 in which the format of the assessment remains.