What is UP Death Certificate? UP Death Certificate Download | How to make UP Death Certificate Online. UP Death Certificate Online Apply Kaise Kare
In order to provide convenience to the citizens of UP, the process of making all types of certificates has been made easier by the Government of Uttar Pradesh through online medium because it takes time and money of people to get any type of certificate first. Along with it came more difficulties. Those who want to get a death certificate made for any deceased member of their family can apply by visiting its official website. The certificate also has its own importance, which is very necessary to get it done within 21 days of the death of the person. This certificate is used for many purposes. So let’s come again, I will guide you through this article of mine UP Death Certificate Along with all the important information related to the online application process will also tell you.
Death Certificate What are you doing?
It will be known to everyone that when a person dies in the family, then the death certificate is made within 21 days of his death because if the deceased person government pensioners Or if his property is to be transferred to someone else’s name, then for that you have to first give the death certificate of the deceased to the government, only after which his pension or his property is registered in someone else’s name. This letter is made by the family member of the deceased and it acts as a government document.
up death certificate online
If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to get the death certificate made, then you can get it done both online and offline, but by getting it done online, you can easily get it sitting at home by applying on its official website, whereas to get it done offline, you have to get the government certificate. You have to go to the office and almost a lot of your time is wasted in completing the process. To get this certificate made, you have to pay a fee of only 10 rupees.
UP Death Certificate In Highlights
|article name||UP Death Certificate|
|Portal Name||Online Citizen Service Portal|
|Objective||Providing online facility to citizens|
|the profit||saving both time and money|
|beneficiary||citizens of UP|
|Application Type||Online Application|
|date of application||continues|
|Last Date of Application||not yet announced|
Purpose of UP Death Certificate
According to the law of India (Act 1969), it is mandatory to get the concerned area registered within 21 days after the death of a person. This has been made mandatory by this government because a lot of people are in the name of the deceased. benefits of government schemes Keep taking Therefore, the death certificate has been made mandatory by the government to deal with all these problems and along with this, it has been issued online for the purpose of providing financial benefits to all the citizens in getting it made. If you get this letter made within 21 days of death, then you do not have to pay any charge but if it is more than 1 day then you have to pay a government fee of ₹ 10.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Death Certificate
- If the deceased was benefited from any government scheme or pension, then its benefit will be provided to the family members after the deceased.
- If the deceased husband has got his insurance or policy, then after his death any member of the family can take the benefit of that policy by showing the death certificate.
- Death certificate is also required to transfer the property of the deceased in the name of another person.
- If the husband and wife also had a joint account in the bank, in that case you have to first give the death certificate in the bank, after that you can delete your account from the joint or use it.
Documents required for making UP death certificate
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- electricity bill
- Ration card of deceased
- identity card
- Passport size photo of the deceased
- Application letter
- mobile number
Process to make UP death certificate online
- If you do not have an account after accessing the website. so first Register New User By clicking on it, you have to create a new account of your own by filling all the information reached there.
- After creating a new account, you have to go back to this page and login to your account by filling the given captcha code along with your username and password.
- After you login to your account fill the application have to click on.
- After that from the drop down menu you have to death certificate have to click on.
- Here you can apply online for many such certificates like Income Certificate, Residence Certificate, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate, Birth Certificate, Death Certificate.
- After clicking on the death certificate you will have to death certificate application Click to click.
- As soon as you click on this button. You will get a form open on the new page.
- Here you have to fill all the information asked about the deceased person concerned. Along with this, scanned copies of relevant documents are also to be uploaded.
- After filling all the information correctly, you have to click on the enter button.
- After which you will need to make payment. If you want, you can also make payment later by logging into your account using your application number.
- After making the payment your application form will be submitted. and will be forwarded to the concerned officer.
- After successfully filling the application form, you will be provided with the application number. Using which you can check the status of your application form anytime.
- If you ever need a receipt, you can also download or print the receipt by logging into your account.
Offline UP death certificate making process
- Firstly you can apply by visiting your district office. You take the application form of death certificate from the employee there.
- Fill all the information entered in the form and go to the same office and attach the application form and related documents with it.
- If you want, go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh e-Sathi portal and download the form and take a print out.
- Take a print out and enter all the information in the application form.
- After that submit it in the office.
Uttar Pradesh Death Certificate Status Check Process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website, if you want, you can also go direct by clicking here.
- After reaching the site, by clicking on View Application Status on the side, enter your application number and then click on the submit button.
- After this, the status of your application will be shown on your screen.