How to Open Aadhar Card Center, Franchise, Registration (Aadhar Card Franchise Kaise Le, Providers, Income, Exam, Earning, Apply Online in Hindi)
Aadhar card is the important and most important identity card of India. Earlier, all the people in the country had different types of identity cards, such as voter ID, driving license, PAN card, passport, ration card etc. All these cards did not have complete information of any person, in such a situation, the government announced a unique card for everyone. Aadhar card tells the identity and count of every person in the country. To get this made, the government is running a campaign for the last five years, Aadhar card centers are being opened from place to place, and people are being appealed to get it done. To open Aadhar card center, the government is offering people free of cost. If you also want big profit by opening Aadhar card center then read our article carefully till the end.
You can earn from indigenous business, profit of lakhs, click here for complete information.
How to open Aadhar Card Center(s)
Required license for Aadhar card center franchisee – have to pass the exam
- To open an Aadhar card center, a license has to be taken from the government. This license is not easily obtained, it has to pass an examination.
- Anyone who is willing to open an Aadhaar center will have to pass the UIDAI exam, after which he will get a UIDAI certificate.
- After this, you will have to apply for Aadhar Card and Biometric Verification at the Common Service Center.
Procedure to get license for Aadhar card center
- If you want to get a license then you must first NSEIT Portal go to. Create your login ID here.
- After login, you will have to upload the soft copy of your Aadhar card. Then a code will appear on the screen, fill it and submit.
- After this a new form will open, fill all your information correctly in the form. Here you have to upload your signature and photo as well.
- After checking all the details, submit the form.
Click here to get NREGA Job Card.
Aadhar Card Franchise Payment
Earlier, there was some charge for taking Aadhar card franchise, this payment had to be done after the license form was accepted in the portal. But now the Government of India is giving franchisees to the people for free, so that more and more Aadhaar centers can be opened from place to place, and the general public can get its service.
What to do to crack UIDAI exam (UIDAI Exam)
Once the license form is accepted, you UIDAI must pass the exam. you know about it The license form will be available after 48 hours of submission on the NSEIT portal itself. Here you have to select the exam centre, time, date. From here you will also have to download the admit card. Take the exam by reaching on time on the day of exam. After passing the exam, the license will come to your home, after which you can start the Aadhar card center.
If you want to update the Aadhar card, then find out the address of the nearest Aadhar center sitting at home, read here
Required Equipment in Aadhar Card Center –
- Printer is also mandatory in the center, through this the print of any important papers will be easily removed.
- To open an Aadhaar center, it is necessary to have at least 2 computers or laptops.
- Webcam is also necessary in the center, through this the photo to be displayed in the Aadhar card will be clicked.
- To scan the retina of the eyes, you have to buy an iris scanner machine.
- You will need a small or medium sized room, where you can open this center. You also need to have a good quality internet.
Aadhar Card Franchise Total Cost for taking Aadhar Card Franchise
The government is not taking any money for the franchise of Aadhar card, but you will have to buy the necessary items yourself to open the center. All this will cost you around 1 lakh. You buy a second hand mission at a low price. To buy this machine, you can apply through CSC center, apart from this you can contact some private companies and get its machine.
Click here to know how and where to register Aadhaar related complaints.
Aadhar Card Franchise Profit in taking Franchise of Aadhar Card Center
You can earn at least 30 to 40 thousand a month by opening aadhaar center. Then as the work increases, you will get more profit.
Aadhar card center is nowadays in every district village. Even if you live in a village, you can earn a good income by opening an Aadhaar center.
Ans: You can take Aadhar Card Franchisee by applying online by visiting the NSEIT site.
Ans: This is the work of updating any new card, Aadhar card.
Ans: UIDAI exam
Ans: You can pay by going to the online site.
Ans: In the Aadhar Card Center, only Aadhar related work is done, like getting a new one, update in it, some changes etc. In the CSC center, you can get information related to the application for the government scheme.
Other links –