If you also want to deposit the electricity bill of your house in easy installments, then stay with us in this article. Today we will give you one such initiative of Uttar Pradesh government. electricity bill easy installment plan We are going to tell you about, with the help of which you can deposit the outstanding electricity bill in easy installments –
Uttar Pradesh easy installment plan ,
UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath had started the easy installment scheme on 19 November 2019 to deposit the outstanding electricity bills of the people in easy installments. This scheme is proving to be more beneficial for those families, who have not been able to pay their electricity bills on time due to any financial problem.
This scheme is for the consumers of both rural and urban areas of Uttar Pradesh. Under the easy installment scheme, rural consumers are being given the facility to deposit their outstanding electricity bills in 24 installments and urban consumers in 12 installments.
|scheme name||easy installment plan electricity bill|
|when did it start||19 November 2020|
|state name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||To deposit the outstanding electricity bill in easy installments|
|current status of the scheme||Working|
Abhyudaya Free Coaching Registration do
Purpose of Easy Installment Scheme –
The purpose of the Bijli Bill Aasan Installment Scheme is to facilitate the people in the state to deposit their electricity bills. So that people do not get any inconvenience due to government action. Because often people are careless in paying the electricity bill. Later the bill becomes so high that their electricity connections are cut off in government action.
UP Ration Card List 2021 Check New List
How to pay electricity bill in installments? ,
UP easy installment scheme To get the benefits, first online or offline registration is mandatory. Follow the following instructions and information for fresh registration of Asan Kisht Yojana –
Required eligibility and conditions –
- The benefit of easy installment scheme can be availed by all the domestic connection holders of rural and urban areas.
- Under this scheme only consumers up to 4 kW capacity will be covered.
- After joining the Uttar Pradesh Easy Installment Scheme, consumers will have to deposit at least Rs 1500 per month.
- If 5 percent of the total outstanding electricity bill is more than 1500, then the same will have to be deposited in monthly installments.
- Along with the installments of the easy installment scheme, the consumer will also have to deposit the bill for the current month.
- Interest is waived for all the installments and the customers who pay the current bill on time.
- The registration is canceled for non-payment of installments for 2 consecutive months.
Documents required for registration
UP Asan Kist Yojana The following documents may be required at the time of online registration –
- Electricity Connection Account No. (rural & urban)
- email id
- mobile number
- Account holder name etc.
Register like this in easy installment scheme electricity bill –
- Firstly the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation uppcl.mpower.in go to.
- After this, appearing on the home page of the website user login in the box login Click on the button.
- Now in the next tab Register Now To click on the button.
- After this, the UP Aasan Installment Scheme registration form will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill your account number, mobile number, email id etc. Register You have to click on the button.
So in this way you will get registered in Uttar Pradesh Easy Installment Scheme.
Important tips while filling the form
1. The registration in the up asan kist scheme is decided on the basis of the connection status of the subscriber, load, type of connection and many other parameters. If you will not be eligible for this scheme, then a message will come as soon as you enter the account number.
2. In Uttar Pradesh, the rural area J connection number is of 12 digits while the connection number of the urban area is of 10 digits.
Easy Installment Scheme Login –
After new registration, you will have username and password. To login, first go to the official website. You have to click on the Login button given on the top right side of the home page.
Now the login page of UP Power Corporation Limited Government of Uttar Pradesh will open in a new tab. Where you have to log in by entering your username and password.
Easy Installment Scheme Electricity Bill Help Line Number –
For any kind of problem you can contact on these numbers.
- PUVVNL- 18001805025
- MVVNL- 18001800440
- PVVNL- 18001803002
- DVVNL- 18001803023
- Toll-Free Number- 1912
Read more ————-
Reading and Writing Campaign Guidelines Hindi
Mission Shakti Uttar Pradesh 2021
Uttar Pradesh Har Ghar Nal Yojana Application and Eligibility