IIBF Certificate Download,kiosk Bank BC agent IIBF exam online apply process,bank Mitra bc agent, IIBF exam process |BC agent online apply IIBF certificate Download 2020 // How to clear IIBF exam to become Kiosk bank BC agent
Bank Mitra BC Agent Another new information is coming out for you if you also Bank Mitra BC Agent want to be or already CSC Bank Mitra If you are working for this, RBI has created one for all BC Agents. IIBF certificate New guideline has been issued.
in which it is stated that now all bank Mitraa bc agent to IIBF exam Must pass which is an (IIBF certificate) recognized certificate.
And this by RBI whatever is recognized Bank Mitra BC Agent do not pass this test and have IIBF certificate do not keep His bank friend KO code will be blocked automatically.
And if he is not able to do the work of a bank friend. if you too Bank Mitra want to be or BC Agent want to work
and good account money If you want to earn then know that this IIBF certificate The way in which it is made and how to apply for it, the whole process is being explained below.
IIBF Exam Registration Process 2020
BANK Mitra Objectives of the IIBF Examination / I
Objectives of IBF Exam |
The main objective of the IIBF exam is to provide information about banking to the bank Mitraa bc agent, under this all the bank friends To provide basic information and knowledge about banking. All bank Mitraa bc agent The operator has to provide all the information about banking so that any customer can know about banking BC Agent Under IIBF Exams, the following types of information are provided to 1 BC Agent
- Providing information about Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
- To make you aware of the basics of banking operations services and their processes.
- To make information about the role of banks and their functions.
- Providing financial advice and counseling to all individuals.
IIBF exam eligibility candidate
- Applicant’s age should be more than 18 years
- Applicant should have knowledge of computer
- Applicant should have banking related knowledge
- Candidates having SSC or SSLC Matriculation or its equivalent will be eligible for IIBF exam.
Documents Required IIBF exam
Passport size photo:-You have to put recent photo here, you should put light color photo here Background should be white Format: – jpg 8 bit, Size: – Minimum 8KB & Maximum 20KB Dimensions: – 100 (Width) x 120 (Height) Pixel only.
Signature of IIBF certificate documents:-
The applicant has to sign with white paper and black ink pen. Format: – jpg 8 bit, Size: – Minimum 8KB & Maximum 20KB Dimensions: – 140 (Width) x 60 (Height) Pixels Only.
Note:- Photo/Signature will be printed on ID Card, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Certificate etc. Please ensure that the photograph/signature is clear and verifiable.
IIBF certificate documents required ID proof:-
The ID proof to be submitted should be clear/readable and verifiable. The ID proof can be any of the following:
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Ration card
- driving license
- voter id card
- bank passbook with photo
1) ID card issued by the employer (photo, signature of the employee) Employer ID card is mandatory for ID proof. 2) Declaration Form (with photograph, signature of the employee and endorsed by the Dept. of M.Negger/HOD) Only those newly recruited employees who have not been issued Employer ID Card may opt for Declaration Form only. can | And the declaration form should be in the format prescribed by IIBF and the same should be attested by Br. , Manager/HOD of the department where the employee is working. Note that only those employees who are in regular service are eligible for membership only. If the declaration form is incomplete and not in the prescribed format then your application will be rejected. Format: – jpg 8 bit, Size: – Minimum 8KB & Maximum 25KB Dimensions: – 400 (Width) x 420 (Height) Pixels Only. Make sure that the size of the scanned image does not exceed 20KB. If the file size exceeds 20KB, adjust the scanner’s settings such as the DPI resolution, no. of color etc., during the process of scanning. Crop the scanned image to the edge of the photograph / signature / ID using the editor in the final size (as specified above).
IIBF Exam Fees // IIBF Exam Fees |👈
If you also want to give IIBF exam and want to provide banking services by becoming a Bank Mitra agent, then you have to deposit an amount of ₹ 800 to apply for it.
Along with this you have to pay additional GST charges. IIBF EXAM EXAMINATION FEE is ₹800 WITH PROCESSING CHARGES EXTRA.
How many numbers are required to pass the IIBF Exam./ How many numbers are required to pass the IIBF Exam?
Minimum 50 marks are required to pass the IIBF exam, if you get 50 marks in the exam, then you pass this exam, it is mandatory to get a number between 50 to 100 to pass the exam.
In which language you can give IIBF examination language / IIBF exam?
to IIBF exam You can give in following languages like Marathi Malayalam Gujarati Canada Oriya Bengali Tamil Telugu Assam English Hindi.
- Telugu and Assamese
IIBF Examination Online Apply Process / How to Apply Online for IIBF Examination.👈
Follow the following procedure to apply for IIBF Exams Online
- First Institute’s web site www.iibf.org.in go to
- Click on “Online Membership Registration”.
- Read the instructions to the applicant carefully
- Keep the scanned copy of photograph, signature and ID proof as per the required format.
- Fill the online application form, upload photo, signature and ID proof and click on ‘Proceed for preview and payment’.
- Select the payment option (Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the registration process
- On confirmation of successful registration the Membership Number, (Membership Number is not your login ID) and Password will be sent through E-mail/SMS.
- If the registration is not successful / incomplete proper message will be displayed on the screen and applicant will have to follow the online registration process again.
- After successful registration the member will be able to change his/her profile information apart from name, date of birth, photograph, signature and ID proof, for changing these items, the member should contact their respective office
IIBF bank Mitraa bc agent To apply online for IIBF exam, you have to complete the online application step by step, if you still face any problem then you can tell us in the comment box to apply for IIBF Exam Watch full video for.
iibf, iibf login, iibf exam, iibf registration, iibf certificate, iibf certification, iibf result, iibf mock test, iibf caiib, iibf bc exam, iibf admit card, iibf jaiib, iibf membership, iibf results, iibf exam date, iibf courses
Note: – Dear friends, if you want to know about the schemes of the central government and state government, then you should save our website in the bookmark and by clicking on the link given below, join our telegram and our facebook page on this website. https://hinditime.org If you give through, then do not forget to follow our website.
If you liked this article, then do like and share it with your friends.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
Posted by Hinditime
|Join us for information about new schemes|
|Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana New||Click Here|
Note that the information given here is only for your knowledge, before implementing anything here, you must check it once on the official website and if you find any mistake here, then you can contact us. We will remove it immediately and will correct it, website is not responsible for any mistake here