A housing scheme run by the central government which may be Indira Awas Yojana 2021 You must be well aware of the name of, let’s know about it in more detail.
In addition to the scheme, if I tell you the information, then there is a huge increase in the population in India and this increasing population is causing unemployment somewhere and making people homeless, so in such a situation, running this scheme by the government proves to be very important.
The Government of India has understood this very well and for its conclusion such a scheme has been prepared which is considered to be very beneficial for those people who do not even have their own house to live in. It is these people who do not get adequate employment and are in the grip of daily hunger situation.
Indira Awas Yojana 2021 The main benefit of this scheme is available to those people who are BPL category people at the level of below poverty line in rural areas, only those people can take advantage of this by applying.
Here we have told you before Indira Awas Yojana 2021 Start giving information about We also want to tell that if you want more similar information, then it is available on our website, you can also go there and read the other post which is being run by the government for public welfare, in which every state has its own policies have been mentioned.
Atal Bhujal Yojana Hindi 2021 | Best Yojana
Indira Awas Yojana 2021
This Indira Awas Yojana 2021 The beginning of this is for the people below the poverty line coming in rural areas, who SC/ST (ST/SC) BPL belong to the class, who are being provided the opportunity to get a house under this scheme.
Under this scheme, funds have been approved by the central government to build houses for those poor people, whom they have divided this amount into two parts on the basis of conditions, where the amount of building a house in plain rural areas is kept at Rs 1.20 lakh. And this amount for building houses in hilly areas has been approved up to Rs.3.0 lakh. This Indira Awas Yojana is also known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Under this scheme, the central government has benefited a total of 35 states for the last 3 years, in which after the successful implementation of this scheme, those people who come under the terms of this scheme will be paid by the central government in three installments.
Objective of the plan
- The main objective of this scheme is to take all those people out of poverty, because due to financial weakness, they are unable to collect the amount required to build their house. In such a situation, it proves to be very good by the government to dedicate this important scheme directly to the people.
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide assistance to poor families for construction of houses in rural areas.
- For the successful implementation of the scheme, the Panchayat has to be empowered and encouraged to play its important role in the rural picture.
- To assist in the construction of houses with adequate provisions including work places within the house.
- In plain areas, the assistance has been increased from ₹ 70000 to ₹ 1.2 lakh and in difficult areas this amount has been increased from ₹ 75000 to ₹ 1.3 lakh.
- This Indira Awas Yojana 2021 During the period, the National Technical Assistance Agency was established by the government, from which along with financial assistance, technical assistance was also provided to the people.
- The Government of India has set up a goal which is called “house for all, Under this, the government has assured the people of the whole of India that they will be fully capable of providing houses by 2022 to all the needy people who come in that condition.
- In India, for those poor people who do not have a pucca house to live in, the government will definitely build a pucca house.
- Must be an Indian citizen applying
- People who are going to build their house Indira Awas Yojana 2021 can take advantage of under
- No person can take advantage of this scheme on home renovation.
- For persons who have been hired, income proof which should include 6 months financial account statement, ITR etc.
- In this case, it is mandatory to present the PAN card of the applicant.
- For photo identification issued by the government, it is necessary to have Aadhar card, driving license, voter ID and passport etc. Documents like electricity bill, telephone bill, family ration card, any state letter etc. can also be used for address proof if the residential address is different from the current address.
In the above post we have given you Indira Awas Yojana 2021 If you want to know something under this scheme, then you can ask us through the comment, the answers to some of the following questions have been presented below from our side.
FAQ’s related to this plan
Indira Awas Yojana 2021 Who can take advantage of?
Only those people can take advantage of this scheme, who are below the poverty line, in which SC / ST belong to BPL category and financially constrained citizens like handicapped citizens, widow women, free bonded labor etc.
Indira Awas Yojana 2021 What is the benefit under
Under this scheme, money is provided to poor people in the form of financial assistance so that they can make their house completely pucca.
Indira Awas Yojana 2021 What is the amount approved under
Under this scheme, up to Rs 1.2 lakh has been approved in rural plain areas and Rs 1.3 lakh has been earmarked for inaccessible mountainous areas.