Vehicle Insurance Agent Kya Hai | How to become an auto insurance agent How to become an Insurance Agent? How much is the salary of an auto insurance agent
As you all know that to buy any type of vehicle in our India, first we have to insure that vehicle because under the Motor Vehicle Act 1988 it is a legal offense to drive a vehicle without insurance. This insurance covers us for our financial loss in case of any kind of accident. There will be many of you who auto insurance agent Want to make your career by becoming one, but to make a career in this field, you must first Vehicle Insurance Agent You have to understand the work, qualification etc. in detail only after that decide who you want to become a Vehicle Insurance Agent. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to the vehicle insurance agent through this post, read our post till the end.
auto insurance agent job
recognized by any general insurance company auto insurance agent Whose function is to sell auto insurance policies to the people. That is to say, the person who works in the company, which is the main task of bringing his insurance to the people, it is only the vehicle insurance agent, as well as they also tell why you should get insurance from his company, what are its benefits. Will be there for you etc. The agent of every company praises his company for selling his company’s insurance and sends his policy, this is the job of an agent.
Vehicle Insurance Agent Key Salary
Friends, for your information, we would like to tell you that no salary is given to the auto insurance agent per month, rather they are given commission on the basis of the policy. Suppose an agent sells a policy, then he is given a commission ranging from 10% to 15%. It depends on the agent how many policies he sells in a day. The more the policy is sold, the more profit you will get. This gives another big advantage to the agent and that is that if the customer sent by you renews the policy from God, then you get 15% commission again. We can say here also that the income of the agent depends on his hands, so many policies will be sold, so much will be his source of income.
Benefits Of Vehicle Insurance
- When you become an insurance agent, you are not given any fixed time to work, but you can do your work according to your time.
- Insurance Agent The job is like a part time job. If you can do any work other than insurance agent, then you can do that without any problem and can also become an insurance agent.
- You do not have to spend any money to become an insurance agent.
- After becoming an auto insurance agent, professional people come and train you from time to time, so that your confidence increases.
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) is a government body that regulates the insurance market in India. According to its rules, in order to become an insurance agent of a company, it is mandatory to pass the IC 33 or IC 38 exams taken by it. Without this one cannot become an insurance agent and insurance company agent license cannot issue. It is mandatory for a person to become an agent in the organization to take about 50 hours of training which is completed in 1 week. For renewal of his licence, the agent has to undergo training for only 25 hours.
After successful completion of IRDA training, the applicant will have to clear the agency’s examinations. For which the agent will have to pay Rs 350. DD examination authority i.e. NSE.IT. will be named after The exam center will give the mark sheet to the candidate after the exam.
Eligibility to become an Insurance Agent
- If a person wants to become a vehicle insurance agent then it is mandatory to pass at least 10th examination.
- auto insurance agent You must be at least 18 years of age to become one.
- It is mandatory to be a citizen of India.
Documents required to become a vehicle insurance agent
- agent application
- sponsorship form
- proof of date of birth
- eligibility proof
- pan card
- three stamp size photos
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Email address
- passport size photo
How to become a vehicle insurance agent,
First of all we would like to tell you that Vehicle Insurance Agent There are many insurance companies out there where the process of becoming an insurance agent is almost the same. if you auto insurance agent If you want to make your career by becoming, then follow the steps given by us and make your step towards auto insurance agent.
- Like we told you that the procedure of vehicle insurance agent is exactly the same in all the agent companies, so first of all you have to choose the insurance company recognized by IRDAI where you want to sell your agent policy.
- While choosing a company, you have to keep one thing in mind that you have to choose an area where your policy sells more. After selecting the company, you have to go to the company’s office and talk to the manager and tell them that you want to become an agent in their insurance.
- After which the sales manager of the company will ask for your resume and ask you some questions so that you can get an idea of your qualification, what type of agent you are worth becoming.
- Before going to the interview, you have to prepare well so that you can answer all the questions with complete confidence because your confidence depends on your selection.
- If you pass the interview then you will be called for training of that company. auto insurance agent Can become