Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana It was launched by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar for the farmers of Haryana. Under the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme, those areas have been included where tube wells with a capacity of more than 50 horse power are being used. The farmers of the state can replace paddy with other alternative crops like maize, moong, urad, tur, sesame, cotton, vegetables. While launching this scheme, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said that in the blocks where the total water is below 35 meters, paddy cultivation is not allowed on Panchayati land.
my water my heritage plan What,
Under the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana, some dark zones have been declared in Haryana, in all those areas, a total incentive amount of 7 thousand rupees per acre has been given to the farmers who leave paddy cultivation and sow other alternative crops in place of paddy. The decision has been taken by the state government. Under this scheme, a total of 19 blocks of the state have been covered in the first phase. The depth of ground water in all these areas is more than 40 meters. It is being told that in eight of these blocks, there is more paddy planting, including Siwan and Guhla in Kaithal, Ratia in Fatehabad, Sirsa and Shahabad, Pipli, Ismailabad and Babain in Kurukshetra.
Highlights- Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
योजना : मेरा पानी मेरी विरासत योजना
योजना की शुरूआत : मुख्यमंत्री मनोहर लाल खट्टर
लाभार्थी : राज्य के किसान
उद्देश्य : किसानो को प्रोत्साहन धनराशि प्रदान करना
ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट : क्लिक करे
Main objective of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
There are now many such areas in Haryana where paddy cannot be cultivated due to lack of water. In such a situation, farmers have been requested to the Chief Minister that farmers should not cultivate paddy at all those places because a lot of water is used in paddy cultivation. This is the reason that now the Haryana government has given Haryana “my water my heritage planIt has been decided to give a total incentive of Rs. 7 thousand per acre under the scheme.
Features of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
In Haryana, the Chief Minister of the state, Manohar Lal Khattar has launched Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana to promote water conservation. Under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana, farmers should not face any problem while leaving paddy cultivation, so the state government has decided to provide them financial assistance.
Now the farmers living in the areas included in the Dark Zone of Haryana, who are leaving the cultivation of paddy, are being given an incentive amount of Rs 7000 per acre by the government. In such a situation, now the farmers of Haryana can cultivate other crops like maize, tur, sesame, moong, urad, cotton, vegetables etc. except paddy.
See Also- Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme
Who will get the benefit of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana?
1. The benefit of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme can be availed by all the farmers of Haryana.
2. Under this scheme, it is necessary for the farmers to register online to get the incentive amount from the state government.
3. Under this scheme, cultivation of maize, tur, moong, sesame, urad, cotton and vegetables is being done. In future, all these crops will be purchased at the minimum support price.
4. 80 percent subsidy will also be given for micro-irrigation and drip irrigation, along with providing necessary sowing etc. farm machinery in the cultivation of maize and pulses.
What will be the benefit under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana?
1. Through this scheme, if the crop of maize, cotton, millet, pulses, vegetables etc. is grown instead of paddy on 50% or more of the cultivated land on behalf of the farmer, then at this time the farmer will get a total of 7000 An incentive amount of Rs. per acre has been announced.
2. To get this amount, the farmer will have to do 50% or more than 50% crop diversification in the previous year’s paddy area.
3. If the crop has been insured under crop diversification on behalf of the farmer, then the amount of the farmer’s share will be paid by the government.
4. If irrigation machines are installed in the field for crop diversification on behalf of the farmer, then in this situation the farmer will have to pay only GST of the total cost.
5. Machines will be set up for drying maize in the mandis, so that the farmers can be paid a fair price.
6. A total grant of 40% has been provided on maize sowing machine.
7. In all the blocks whose ground water level is 35 meters deep or more and in addition to paddy, less water-consuming crops are grown on the Panchayat land, then in this situation a total of Rs.7000 per acre is being provided to the Gram Panchayat. Huh.
7. On behalf of the farmer, the crop grown under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana will be purchased by the government at the minimum support price.
Documents required for Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
How to apply for Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana?
Online application can be made for this scheme. For this, you have to follow all the steps given below by us properly. Only after understanding all these rules, you can apply very easily without facing any problem.
Step 1: First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme (Click Here). Now after visiting the official website, the home page has opened in front of you.
Step 2: On this home page, you have to click on the option of New Registration. After clicking on the option, the next page has opened in front of you.
Step 3: On this page, you have to fill your Aadhaar number of the applicant and then click on the Next button.
Step 4: After clicking on the button, you have to fill the farmer details (applying farmers) and then fill the crop details along with the total land holding.
Step 5: After filling all the information carefully, you have to click on the submit button. In this way your Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana registration will be completed.
FAQ- Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
मेरा पानी मेरी विरासत योजना की शुरूआत किसने की है?
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of the state, Manohar Lal Khattar.
What benefits will the farmers get from Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana?
A total of Rs 7,000/- per acre will be given to the farmers as financial assistance. Apart from this, the farmers who have adopted crop diversification from the cultivation of paddy, fruit-bearing plants and vegetables will be given a separate grant as per the provision of the projects run by the Horticulture Department.
What is the purpose of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Haryana?
In Haryana, the area of crops demanding more water has to be reduced.
The main objective of this scheme is to maintain the ground water level.
Promoting alternative crops for sustainable farming as well as inspiring the latest technologies, promoting conservation of resources.
What to do to get the solution of the problem while applying Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana?
To get the solution of the problem while applying, contact this helpline number -1800-180-2117.
Is it necessary to apply online to get the benefit of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana?
Yes, it is necessary to register farmers online.
Contact- Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
Helpline Number : 1800 180 2117
Address : Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department, Krishi Bhawan, Sector 21, Panchkula
Email : [email protected], [email protected]
Telephone : 0172-2571553, 2571544
Fax : 0172-2563242
Kisan Call Centre : 1800 180 1551