One nation, one ration card’ scheme to be implemented by June 1 across India | Ration Card Porting | One Nation One Ration Card | One Nation One Ration Card Scheme | One Nation One Ration Card in Hindi – Complete information about One Nation One Ration Card Scheme in Hindi. Sarkari Yojana in Hindi
Amidst the Corona crisis, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman gave details of the second installment of the economic package on Thursday. During this, he made 9 big announcements for migrant laborers, farmers and street workers. During this, he told that the One Nation One Ration Card scheme will be implemented across the country.
Nirmala Sitharaman said that this scheme will cover 83 percent of the population associated with public distribution. At the same time, 67 crore ration card holders (which is 83 percent of the total PDS population) in 23 states will come under National Portability by August 2021. However, 100% national portability will be achieved before March 2021. Let us inform that earlier the One Nation One Ration Card scheme was being talked about to be implemented across the country from 1st January 2021.
Complete information about One Nation One Ration Card Scheme. One Nation One Card Yojana in Hindi
one country, one Ration card, scheme It will be implemented across the country from June 1, 2021. He said that we will implement this scheme across the country from June 1. Let us inform that in 2019 this scheme was implemented in four states Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Gujarat, Maharashtra. under this scheme card Portability was provided.
One Nation One Card Scheme Yojana Under this scheme, the facility of ration card will be given to the resident of every area in every state in the country. It is a matter of great relief for every citizen. The state government distributes ration cards to its citizens. Wherever that person lives, under this scheme, from his ration card, he can get his one day’s food from any PDS shop.
Why One Nation One Ration Card?
Ration card is prepared for the resident consumer of only one state. That citizen could not use his ration card by going to another state. It has been determined by the Food Minister of the Central Government, Ram Vilas Paswan that all consumers will be able to take advantage of ration across the country with one ration card and will be able to get their share of food grains from the shops. This scheme is being known as One Nation One Ration Card.
One Country, One ration card Plan Of the profit – Benefits of One Nation One Card Yojana Policy
point of sale
(Point of Sale, PoS)
- point of sale / point of sale (PoS) The place where the customer pays for the goods or services. Sales tax may also be payable here.
- This can be an external store where payment is made using a card payment or a virtual point of sales, such as a computer or mobile electronic device.
depot online system
- To manage the operations of FCI, there is a depot/godown in which food grains are stored.
- The main objective of the Depot Online system is to align with the vision of ‘Digital India’ to transform the food delivery supply chain in India.
- The Department of Food and Public Distribution is completing all the work purposefully under the One Nation One Ration Card scheme.
National Food Security Act, 2013
- The National Food Security Ordinance is a historic initiative through which nutritious food and nutritional security is being ensured to the public.
- The special emphasis of the Food Security Bill is to meet the needs of the poorest of the poor, women and children.
- The Bill also provides for a grievance redressal mechanism.
- If any public servant or authorized person does not comply with this, then a provision has been made to hear the complaint against him.
- 2 per kg to the poor under the National Food Security Act, 2013. Wheat and Rs.3 per kg. Rice has been arranged.
- Under this law, there is a provision that the beneficiaries should get the prescribed food grains for them under any circumstances, for this, in the event of non-supply of food grains, the rule of payment of food security allowance was implemented in January 2015.
- Under this law, every family of the very poor section of the society will get Antyodaya Anna Yojana at subsidized rates i.e. three rupees, two rupees, one rupee per kg. Rice, wheat and coarse grains are being available respectively.
- After the implementation of this law in the whole country, 81.34 crore people are being given wheat at the rate of Rs 2 per kg and rice at the rate of Rs 3 per kg.
For more information about this scheme, you can visit the Ministry of Food and Public Distribution. Official Website can be obtained from.