Allahabad Bank RTGS / NEFT Application Form – RTGS or NEFT form is used for transferring amount from one Bank to another Bank. RTGS can only be done when transaction amount is Rs 2 Lakh or Above. Any amount can be transferred by NEFT. RTGS means Real Time Gross Settlement whereas NEFT stands for National Electronic Fund Transfer. In RTGS Fund transferred in Real Time but in NEFT amount transferred in different slots.
For transferring money through RTGS one have to fill RTGS Form Allahabad Bank. Here we are proving you State Bank of India RTGS / NEFT Form in PDF. So, you can directly download this form by clicking on below given link –
ALLAHABAD Bank RTGS / NEFT Form PDF Format Download
Allahabad Bank online rtgs form format pdf download | state bank of india free rtgs form pdf | application for rtgs neft remittance Allahabad Bank|
For availing RTGS/NEFT facility you have to fill this form and submit to counter in Bank. You also have to fill details like
- Beneficiary Account Number,
- Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code,
- Amount to be remitted,
- Beneficiary Name and Account Number etc. in RTGS/NEFT Form.
Note : With effect from 30th August 2019, Allahabad Bank has been merged with Indian Bank.
Steps To Fill Allahabad Bank RTGS/NEFT Form :
When you see Allahabad Bank NEFT/RTGS Form you will find many sections in the form. Kindly follow below given steps for hassle-free filling:
- Once you download & open the form, you will see that there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The top section is for Remitter & Beneficiary Details and the bottom section is for Customer Acknowledgment copy.
- First, fill in Date, Name of Branch, PAN No., Amount to be Remitted (in figures & words) & mode of remittance ie cash, check, or account.
- Once you have filled in these details, enter Remitter & Beneficiary details. Remember you have to fill all details in “Capital/Block Letters”
- Now for the Remitter column fill in details like Remitter’s Name, Mobile No., Account No., Check No., Check Date, etc.
- Then fill in Beneficiary details like Beneficiary Name, Beneficiary Bank Name, Account No., Reconfirm Account No., IFSC Code, Branch Address, Remarks (if any).
- Before submitting the form, check all the details carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials.
Allahabad RTGS/NEFTForm Filling Process :
The last section ie “Customer Acknowledgment” is a customer copy given by the bank to the applicant after completing the transaction where they will mention the transaction id/UTR No./Ref. No/. It can be used by applicants / customers for future ref. regarding NEFT/RTGS transaction being made.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to download Allahabad Bank RTGS NEFT Form in PDF Format ?
We have given direct link to download form on our website, so You can download the state bank of India neft rtgs form from our website
Full Form of NEFT?
National Electronic Fund Transfer.
Full Form of RTGS ?
Real Time Gross Settlement.
RTGS Timings in ALLAHABAD Bank?
From 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM every day except 2nd and 4th Saturdays.
Hope, you like the information if you then please do comment below and visit our website YojanaHindi.com for more such information.