Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Online Application

Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme On December 23, 2020, the Union Cabinet approved the Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Scheduled Caste (SC) students in the country. PM Narendra Modi also announced the approval. The scheme intends to benefit around 4 crore students across the country in the coming 5 years. The scholarship will be provided to enable the students of SC category to study for higher education from class 11 onwards as per their choice. The purpose of this scheme is that no student belonging to the Scheduled Caste category will be deprived of higher education due to financial constraints.

Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme

"<yoastmark

Purpose and Benefits:

  • The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the students belonging to the scheduled caste category.
  • This scheme (Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme) will enable the students to get higher education.
  • Under this scheme, students will pursue higher education after SSC in the stream of their choice.
  • It will help the students to meet their expenses for higher studies
  • This financial aid will help the students to pursue further studies without financial constraints

Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme Key Points:

The Union Cabinet has approved the Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for the Scheduled Caste students in the country. This scheme will give a chance to the students to get higher education as per their choice. Students will get a chance to take admission in various streams. No SC category student will drop out of higher education due to financial constraints. This scheme will enable the poorest student to take admission in higher studies after clearing class 10 exam.

Total plan investment Rs. 59,048 crore, of which 60% (about Rs 35,534 crore) will be provided by the central government and the remaining 40% will be provided by the respective state governments. This scheme (Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme) will work through an online platform with necessary cyber security measures. This will enable proper transparency and timely transfer of benefits directly to the beneficiary without any delay. Under this scheme the financial aid will be transferred directly to the student through DBT.

Aadhaar enabled payment system will be used. This scheme (Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme) will also enable efficient and continuous monitoring through social audit, third party evaluation etc. This increased the involvement of the central government in this system. This will lead to overall development of socially and economically weaker sections in the whole country. The target is to benefit about 4 crore students under this scheme in the next 5 years.

Post Matric Scholarship – Complete List

Are you a post-matriculation student? If yes, then find the most suitable post-matric scholarship for you in the table below. It contains the complete list of all the Post-Matric Scholarships run by the Central Government and State Governments. While scholarships offered by the central government are applicable across the country, state government scholarships are limited to their respective fields. The table below makes you acquainted with every important information about the various post-matric scholarships, including provider information, tentative application period, and the area for which they apply.

Post Matric Scholarship – How to Apply?

Each Post-Matric Scholarship has its own important application process to follow. Almost every scholarship invites online applications from eligible candidates through their respective portals and websites. Some of the most popular portals where you can apply for these scholarships include National Scholarship Portal (NSP), UP Scholarship Portal, MP Scholarship Portal and more. Check out the details of scholarship portals as well as the list of scholarships you can apply for through them.

Also know – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin : Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Online Application Form, Check Here

Ayushman Bharat Yojana : Ayushman Bharat Scheme Registration, Free Health Checkup, Will Get 5 Lakh Rupees

PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Connection: How To Apply For Free LPG Gas Connection, Know Here

LPG Subsidy Check Online: Check LPG Subsidy like this, this is the process

UP BC Sakhi Yojana Eligibility: Only apply this in BC Sakhi Yojana, see eligibility