Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana : The population of our country is very high, due to the high population in the country, a lot of people also fall ill, due to this there is a lot of pressure on the government hospitals and all the government hospitals work at their full capacity. There are many people who have serious diseases but are unable to get them treated.
Because the treatment that is needed for generic medicines is very expensive, where if you have any serious disease, then you may have to pay up to ₹ 10000 for each injection.
In such a situation, it is very difficult for anyone to get such a very expensive injection and if you come from a poor family then you will not be able to give a single injection, due to this millions of people across our country do not get these generic medicines. Because of this they lose their lives.
The Central Government has taken good cognizance of this matter and the government has planned to reduce the tax on all these generic medicines and give some vegetables on them, under which especially the people of poor families are going to benefit a lot. Will give full details in the post Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana How to get benefit under
but here we are Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana 2021 start giving any information on agriculture we wanted to tell you soon because you will get more Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana Need information about other schemes like. So you can also read other posts available on our website, where we have given detailed information about state and central government schemes.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021 Hindi | Best Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana
Here we would like to say that Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana 2021 Through this, a target has been set to make costly medicines available to poor people cheaply, where especially generic medicines will be made available in all hospitals of the country at cheap prices.
For this, the central government has kept Rs 69 thousand for this scheme, where the central government is going to spend a lot of money on this scheme and after the scheme is fully implemented, generic medicines will be given to every poor family of the country. Will be available at cheap prices, so that many will be able to get their treatment done.
This scheme was started by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji, where he started this scheme on 1st July 2015 and till now this scheme has completed 7 years and under this scheme, lakhs of people across the state. Medicines have been made available at cheap prices.
Apart from this, the special feature of this scheme is that by 2021, Jan Aushadhi Kendras have been opened in all the districts of the country, so that medicines are easily available even in rural areas and there is a separate Jan Aushadhi Kendra in each district. Medicines are easily accessible by opening.
Free Electricity Connection Yojana 2021 |
About Jan Aushadhi Store
Here we tell you about Jan Aushadhi Kendra in detail, so that if you are also going to open Jan Aushadhi Kendra in your district or want to get some information about it, then you will be very easy.
- JAS has been opened all over the country.
- The normal working hours of JAS are from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- All medical medicines are made available from Jan Aushadhi Store.
- In addition to medicines and surgical items supplied by BPPI, Jan Aushadhi stores also sell allied medical products commonly sold in chemist shops to improve the viability of running Jan Aushadhi stores.
- OTC (over-the-counter) products can be purchased by anyone without a prescription. Purchase of scheduled drugs requires a prescription from a registered medical practitioner.
- BPPI (Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India) has been established under the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Government of India. To coordinate procurement, supply and marketing of generic drugs through Jan Aushadhi Stores with the support of all CPSUs in India.
- Each batch of medicines procured from CPSUs as well as private suppliers is ensured by testing them from NABL approved laboratories and before supplying them from warehouse to Super Stockists / Jan Aushadhi Stores as per required standards. . BPPI (But for some time they did not test the drug and when the drug inspector takes the sample for testing, they do not get the quality of the drug).
Haryana Saksham Yojana Hindi 2021 | Best Yojana
How to apply for PM-JAY Store?
We are telling you below about the complete process of opening Jan Aushadhi Kendra under Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi, where we are telling you about the online process, if you read carefully, then you are telling the process of opening Jan Aushadhi Kendra very easily. is |
- You must have a self-owned or leased shop space of 120 square feet and above with all legal documents in place
- You have to give the name of the registered pharmacist with the State Council
- If the applicant belongs to the SC/ST category or is handicapped, then he/she needs to provide the necessary certificates as proof
Here we want to get any more information with you about Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana 2021, then we will talk about Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana. official website Also sharing the link with you.
National Service Yojana Hindi 2021 | New Yojana
In this post we have you Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana Still if you need more information about it. You can also tell us through the comment below and we are also going to provide answers to some questions related to this scheme below.
FAQ’s related to this plan
When was Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana started?
This scheme was started by the Prime Minister on 1st July 2015, and even today the scheme is working very fast.
How to open a store under Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana?
We have given you information about the complete process to open Jan Aushadhi Store.
Who can take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana?
We have also provided you very good information about this through post, almost every Indian citizen can take advantage of this scheme, read our post for more information.
What will be the benefit under Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana?
Under this scheme, generic medicines will be made available at cheap prices, so that every poor family will also be able to get expensive treatment.