Mudra Yojana is such a scheme launched by the Government of India, through which any person who wants to start a small scale industry or business of his own or wants to carry forward his started business, then he can easily get loan under PM Mudra Yojana. is |
Under this scheme, a loan of up to 10 lakh will be provided by the government. Prime Minister Mudra Loan Scheme PM Mudra Yojana was launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi in the year 2015.
So dear friends, today through this article of ours, I will provide you complete information related to PM Mudra loan scheme, so you are requested to read this article carefully.
There are 3 types of Mudra loan , Types Of Mudra Loan
- Tarun LoanUnder Tarun Loan, loans ranging from Rs 5 lakh to Rs 10 lakh are given by the government.
- kishore loanLoans ranging from 50 thousand to 5 lakh rupees can be given under Kishore Loan.
- shishu loanLoans up to 50 thousand can be given under Shishu Loan.
PM Mudra Loan Yojana
The full name of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is Micro Units Development Refinance Agency. Under the Mudra scheme, women have taken more loans than men, out of 4 people who have taken loans, 3 are women.
A budget of Rs 3 lakh crore was made by the central government under the Mudra loan. Out of the budget made, the government has distributed loans worth Rs 1.75 lakh crore. Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2020, every citizen who takes a loan is given a Mudra card.
Benefits of Pradhamantri Mudra Yojana –
Now every citizen will be able to take advantage of Mudra Yojana, so let’s know what are its benefits.
- Loan up to Rs 10 lakh can be taken under PM Mudra Loan Scheme.
- No guarantee is required in Mudra loan scheme.
- No processing fee is also charged for taking this loan.
- Any common man can get loan from Mudra Loan.
- The repayment period of this loan has been extended by 5 years.
- Due to the new technology with the lending institutions, it will be very easy to take loans.
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana –
The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana is that people who want to start a new business of their own but are unable to start their business due to lack of money. In view of this, the government has to help every citizen by providing them loans under the Mudra Loan Scheme. The process of taking Mudra loan is very easy. Under the Prime Minister’s Mudra Loan Scheme, the dreams of many people will be fulfilled and they will be helped to start a business of their own and every citizen of the country will become self-reliant, due to which the country will also move towards development.
Documents for Mudra Loan Documents required to take Mudra loan –
- pan card
- Aadhar card
- passport size photo
- Permanent Address of Application
- Balance Sheet of last three years
- Business Address and Proof of Establishment
- Income Tax Returns and Self Tax Returns
How to Apply for Mudra Loan How to Apply Mudra Loan Online
To take Mudra loan, first of all the application form has to be obtained from the concerned bank and if you cannot get it by going to the bank, then you can go to the bank’s online website and get it. DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM can do
- To take a loan under the Mudra Bank scheme, you have to go to any bank near you and get information about the interest rate of that bank and then you will have to fill the application form.
- After filling the application form completely, tell in detail about the required paper and the business you want to start.
- After completing all these procedures, the bank will sanction you the loan in 1 month.
Interest Rate for Mudra Loan — Rate of interest
Any interest rate under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana has not been fixed. money loan Interest rate 12% p.a. placed around
Eligibility for Mudra Loan
- The applicant should be above 18 years of age to take the loan ,
- Small businessmen such as shopkeepers under Mudra loan , small traders , fruit vegetable sellers , People starting small business and who want to pursue their own small business can apply under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme.
- The applicant taking the loan should not be a defaulter from any bank.
Mudra Loan Helpline Number Mudra Loan Helpline Number 2020 –
|Jammu and Kashmir||18001807087|
|Daman and Diu||18002338944|
|NCT of Delhi||18001800124|
|Andaman and Nicobar||18003454545|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli||18002338944|
|A state in Eastern India||18003456195|
Also know –
Friends, hope you like the information given by us. If you like the information, then tell us by commenting and share it with your friends. Also, keep visiting our website YojanaHindi.com to get more such information. , thank you