Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme | Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme Online Application | PMRF Application Form PDF | Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme 2021
Prime Minister in the year 2018 to improve the quality of research in many higher educational institutions of the country. Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme had started. The Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme strives to attract the best talent in research and for this it offers attractive fellowships. All IISR IITs, India Institute of Science Bangalore and some other top central NIT universities offering Science and Technology degrees. Provides teaching and fellowship under the Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship Scheme. Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme Many amendments have been announced by the Hon’ble Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank. Whose purpose is that maximum number of students can take advantage of this fellowship scheme. The Education Minister has reduced the GATE score from 750 to 650 for its application. [यह भी पढ़ें- Mahadbt Scholarship 2021: Apply Online Form, Last Date, Eligibility]
Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme 2021
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme has started. Under this scheme 1000 students of B.Tech. students will be given the opportunity to do PhD in IISc and IITs. Under this scheme, up to 1000 best students of premier institutes are identified every year and they are given an opportunity to do PhD in IIT and Indian Institute of Science. And not only that all those selected citizen students will also get a very good fellowship amount. Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme Benefits can be given to MTech and PhD scholars. Under this, an amount of Rs 75000 per month will be given to them. Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme 2021 It will be very beneficial for all those students. Those who are going to do higher degree. Most of the students have to do some job after B.Tech and they are not able to do higher education. [यह भी पढ़ें- |Apply| KALIA Scholarship 2021: Application Form, Eligibility & Status]
PM Modi Yojana 2021
Highlights of Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme
|scheme name||Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme|
|initiated||by central government|
|the profit||Opportunity to do PhD in IIT and IISc|
|Category||central government schemes|
PM’s other government schemes ,
Prime Minister Research Fellowship Test and Interview
Through the Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship Scheme, scholarships up to Rs. The benefit of this scholarship through the Government of India will be given only to those students who will clear the fellowship examination. In this exam every candidate will have to go through written test and interview. This may also include discussion. Candidates are also required to submit their research abstract, including research problems and approach etc., along with the application. [यह भी पढ़ें- किसान सम्मान निधि लिस्ट 2021-22 | pmkisan.gov.in 9th List, PM Kisan Status]
Purpose of Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme
- Under this scheme, one 1000 B.Tech students will get the opportunity to do PhD in IISc and IEIT.
- The government will also provide some financial help every month to the students.
- This fellowship will be very helpful in pursuing higher degree.
- Prime minister fellowship Plan Students who have completed Integrated or B.Tech, Msc or M.Tech or are in their final year with at least 8.0 CGPA in last 5 years from IITs or NITs etc. will be given direct admission to PhD program in IITs or IIS.
- Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme Will brighten up the lives of the bright students of the class. The benefit will be given to deserving candidates desirous of pursuing higher education in the field of research for the fields of technology and science.
- The candidates will also be given the facility of instant registration under the program using the new web portal services.
- The aim of the new drive is to attract talent and on a priority basis from the wide platform of the country, opportunities can be given to the new talent which is not limited to any particular state or region and caste.
Prime Minister Fellowship Plan NS the profit
- Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme Under this, a fellowship of Rs 7000 will be provided every month to a citizen student for the first two years. After this, the amount of fellowship will be 75000 in the third year and 80000 amount in the fourth year.
- all the students who Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme Those pursuing PhD under the U.S. will also be given the cost of traveling abroad to present their research papers. Research amount of Rs 200000 will be given to every fellow of 5 years. Last year, the government had set a budget of Rs 1650 crore for this scheme for 7 years.
- There are many poor children of India who are unable to get good education due to lack of money. With the aim of not leaving studies incomplete due to paucity of funds to these promising children. Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme has been initiated.
Prime minister fellowship Plan Of under Scholarship Delivery
- In the first 2 years of the program, the government will give a scholarship of Rs 70000 per month to each candidate.
- After completing 2 years of the program, in the third year, a registered candidate will get the benefit of scholarship of Rs 75000 per month.
- In the 4th and 5th year of the program, each candidate will get Rs.80000/- per month Stephen.
- Apart from the above mentioned tiff, the government has announced to give a grant of Rs. 200000 every year for 5 years i.e. Rs. 1000000 for the entire course.
|years of study||Stipend amount (every month)||Stipend amount (per annum)||Total|
|1||70 thousand||2 lakh||10,40,000|
|2||70 thousand||2 lakh||10,40,000|
|3||75 thousand||2 lakh||11,00,000|
|4||80 thousand||2 lakh||11,60,000|
|5||80 thousand||2 lakh||11,60,000|
PMRF application fee
- Under the Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship Scheme by the Central Government, the fee will be paid directly by the applicant from the online web portal.
- Prime Minister’s Fellowship Research Scheme To get the benefits under the scheme, the candidate has to apply, for which a payment fee of Rs 1000 will be received from the applicant.
- Once the payment is done under this scheme, you will get an e-receipt for your reference in the form of PDF format, with the help of which you will not face any kind of trouble in future.
- As soon as you select the online payment mode under the Prime Minister’s Fellowship Research Scheme, you will be sent all the instructions related to payment through the SBI portal, with the help of which you can know about all the terms and conditions related to the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme
- Applicant should have completed good education with passing marks or applicant should be in final year of his/her education.
- To apply under the scheme, it will be mandatory for the applicant to be already enrolled in the M.Tech program in 5 years or to have completed the M-tech program.
- Any candidate who has completed or is studying under the degree course of UG PG exam Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme can apply for.
- Only students who have completed their education in science and technology from IITs, IISc, NITs, IISERs can apply for the doctoral fellowship program.
- The CPI or CGPA of the candidate should be around eight out of 10.
- Which of the 4 years of the candidate doing 5 year UG PG course will be counted in the eligibility of the programme.
New Eligibility Criteria for PMRF
According to the Government of India, it has been decided that one can enter the fellowship in two ways. One of which is straight entry and the other is lateral entry. The following eligibility criteria have been given for both the types of admission which are as follows –
For Direct Entry
In the last three years, the applicant should have any of the following qualifications-
- Applicants seeking or pursuing final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science and Technology streams with CGPA of 8.0 or above and GATE score of 650 or above in an important subject from any recognized Institute/University in India are.
- Qualified GATE or completed M.Tech./MS from any of the PMRF grant institutions having CGPA of 8.0 or above towards the end of primary semester with at least four courses.
- Applicants must have applied for a program from one of the PMRF offering organizations or have a Ph.D. have been selected for.
- The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Anusandhan Fellowship Scheme will be given to the beneficiary only when the beneficiary is fulfilling all the criteria of the institute from which he is doing his PhD.
For Lateral Entry
- It is mandatory for the applicant to complete everything that is sought in one year in Ph.D. It is mandatory for the applicant to complete the program obtained in the first year of PhD with Master’s qualification and it is also mandatory to complete the program obtained in the second year of PhD. That is, this program must have joined PhD program with graduation certificate. Completion of four courses in PhD program with CGPA/CPI of 8.5 or above is mandatory.
- The student will be selected through PMRF grant institute, PMRF grant institute has a concrete suggestion for the competitor and transfers the applicable data over the PMRF web-based interface.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of a solid research proposal, delivery record and grades.
Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme Required documents
To register under the Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme, you will need the following documents.
- passport size photo
- Transcript/copy/copy of marksheet pdf till the last completed semester
- Abstract PDF (1000 words)
- PDF of Relevant Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- SBI Collect E-receipt PDF
Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme Online Application Process
You can follow the easy procedure given below Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme You can apply online under.
- First of all you need to know about the Prime Minister’s Fellowship Research Program official website will go on. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of apply online. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can see the application form. Fill all the information asked in this form.
- After that upload your required documents. Finally check all the information once again and then submit this application form by pressing the submit button.
- You can also take a print out of your application form for life.
Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme Grant Institute
All selected beneficiaries under PMRF can pursue higher education in the following institutions.
- IISc, Bangalore
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
- All IISERs
- All IITs
- University of Hyderabad
In this article we have Prime Minister’s Fellowship Research All the information related to the scheme has been given. But if even after reading the above article, you have any query or any problem related to the scheme, then you can get help by contacting the officials through the helpline details given below. For more details you can also visit their official website given below.
- Website: https://may2019.pmrf.in/
- Helpline Number: +91-8330913053
- E-mail: [email protected]