CGPSC Law Officer Recruitment 2021: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has brought a new news for the candidates having Bachelor’s degree in Law, Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has issued online notification for recruitment to the post of Law Officer, candidates who are eligible for this recruitment. Are and want to apply, they can apply online from 25 December 2021.
Chhattisgarh Law Officer Recruitment 2021 Interested and eligible candidates can get the complete information related to the educational qualification, age limit, and recruitment through the table given below, in addition to this, if you want to read the notification of this recruitment then you can go through the link given below. You can download and read from .
CGPSC Law Officer Recruitment 2021 – Brief Description
- Recruitment Name : CGPSC Law Officer Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
- Post Name : Law Officer
- No. of Posts : 01 Post
- Application Process : Online
Before proceeding further candidates should have a look at the important dates given below –
- Start of Application: 25 December 2021
- Last date to apply: 23 January 2022
- Last date for payment of examination fee: 23 January 2022
- Form Correction Date: 24-28 January 2022
- Exam Date : Not Declared Yet
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/Other State : Rs.400/-
- OBC/SC/ST: Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
Age Limit – 01/01/2021
To be eligible for this recruitment, candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria –
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years (Other State)
- Maximum Age: 35 Years (Chhattisgarh Resident)
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
CGPSC Law Officer Recruitment 2021 – Recruitment Details
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released an online notification for the recruitment of Law Officer posts.
Candidate applying for the post of Law Officer should have a Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University in India.
Chhattisgarh Law Officer Recruitment 2021 – selection process
The selection of candidates for the post of Law Officer by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) will be done on the basis of examination and interview, the examination will be of total 300 marks and the interview will be of 30 marks, the candidates who qualify the examination will be interviewed by the commission. The candidates will be called for and on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the interview and examination, the selection of the candidates will be done by the commission.
Important instructions related to the application
- Candidates can apply for CGPSC Law Officer Recruitment 2021 between 25/12/2021 to 23/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Take a print out of the final submitted online application.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the government alerts to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.