iKhedut yojana | Horticulture Scheme | | Bagayati Yojana for women | Sarkari Yojana 2021 | Free Women Trainees Schemes
Many welfare schemes are run by the Department of Agriculture and Co-operation of the Government of Gujarat. In which applications are accepted differently by different departments of the state government. In which a very nice and beneficial scheme is run by the horticulture department on i-khedut portal. In which Free umbrellas Yojana, Vanbandhu Yojana, Plug nursery plan Etc. The online form of the scheme is accepted on i-farmer. By this article Bagayati Vibhag We will get complete information about free training for women.
Ikhedut – Free Women Trainess Stipend
Ikhedut Portal This plan available at Department of Horticulture There is a plan. In this scheme women are trained on how to make different things from different fruits and vegetables. The sisters participating in this training will be trained to make pickles, marmalade, syrup, jelly, ketchup or nectar etc. Women will also be given practicals along with training. The woman participating in the horticulture scheme will be given a stipend.
Purpose of stipend scheme for women trainees
Women of Gujarat can get free training through this scheme of Horticulture Department. Under this scheme women will be taught to make different dishes from different fruits and vegetables. By taking advantage of this, women can become self-reliant by doing housework.
Terms of stipend to female trainees
The scheme is implemented by Bagayati Vibhag on i-farmer portal. In which women subject to the following conditions will be given free training.
- Beneficiary woman should be from Gujarat state.
- Under this scheme 5 days training will be required.
- The training will start when the number of female trainees in the class is at least 20.
- A maximum of 50 sisters will be given this training simultaneously.
- Under this scheme training time will be given at least 7 hours daily.
- The female trainee should have a ration card.
- Beneficiary should have a bank account.
Importport Point of Stipend Scheme for women trainees
|Name of the scheme||Stipend scheme for women trainees|
|Language||Gujarati and English|
|Objective||To make women self reliant by training them|
|Beneficiary||To all the women of Gujarat|
|The amount of assistance||Women trainees as per rules
Rs.250 / – per day stipend will be given.
|How to apply online||Click.|
Benefits available to women trainees under stipend scheme
The following benefits will be available to women under Bagayati Vibhag Yojana.
- Under this scheme women will be trained free of cost.
- Under this scheme training will be imparted on topics like value addition of horticultural crops, canning and kitchen garden.
- Through this scheme different types of dishes will be taught in different fruits and vegetables.
- The women trained under this scheme will be given Rs. 250 per day as stipend.
- Under this scheme 5 days training will be given.
Learn about the Mahila Swavalamban Yojana, which provides loans to women to start new businesses
Women Trainess Stipend Yojana Document
The following documents will be required to participate in this scheme or training run on ikhedut portal.
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Print the online application
- Copy of ration card
- Certificate of Disability for a disabled farmer (if applicable)
- Copy of bank account
Women Trainess Stipend Yojana Apply Online
Women trainees have to apply online from i-khedut portal to avail benefits under stipend scheme. Women will be able to fill up an online form from anywhere to avail this scheme. Beneficiaries can also apply online from home if they have knowledge of commuter.
- First of all Google Open and type “ikhedut”.
- Then the official website ikhedut portal Will have to open ..
- Now after opening the i-farmer website, it appears on the Home Page.Plan”.
- After clicking on the plan “Horticultural schemes’ Will have to click on.
- In which at present at No.-44 ‘Stipend for women trainees’ Click on ‘Apply’.
- Are you a Register Applicant Farmer? In which if you have registered you have to say “yes” and if you have not done so you have to say “no”.
- If the woman has registered online then after entering aadhar card and mobile no, she has to apply by entering Image Code.
- Beneficiary i-khedut portal If you have not registered on, you have to apply online by selecting ‘No’.
- Now click on ‘Click to apply new’.
- After filling in the complete information, click on Save Application.
- Carefully check the details and confirm the application. Once the application is confirmed, note that there will be no improvement or increase in the application number.
- The farmer beneficiary will be able to get a printout based on his application number after making an online application.
Last date for online application
Gujarat women have to apply online for this training. Women beneficiaries will be able to apply for the benefit of this scheme from 08/07/2021 to 31/01/2022. Then the online application will be closed.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Women Trainess Stipend Yojana
|Print Application||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|