Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Scheme 2021 (Waiting) [इंटरेस्ट रेट, टोल फ्री नंबर, स्टेटस, ऑनलाइन अप्लाई] (BSCC Full form-Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme in Hindi) BSCC [Application Form, Eligibility, Toll Free Number] Loan Waivercourse list
To improve the education level in Bihar, the government has started the Student Credit Card Loan Scheme. Under the scheme, students interested in pursuing higher education will be given a loan by the government at zero interest rate. Read in detail in this article about the application form, status and eligibility for the scheme.bihar government scheme list In this special student card loan scheme has been added for the students of the state. The education level of Bihar state is the worst in the country, but the government is always ready to fix it.
Student credit card bihar detail in hindi education loan in bihar
|Name||Bihar Student Card Loan Scheme|
|Full form of BSCC||Bihar Student Credit Card|
|when was it launched||2016|
|loan amount||4 million|
|how long will the plan last||2020-21|
|student credit card toll free number||1800 3456 444|
|student credit card portal||Click here|
Bihar Student Card Loan Scheme Key Points –
- The main objective of the scheme is to improve the education level in Bihar. Most of the children are not able to pursue further studies due to weak financial condition. This scheme of the government will help the students to study further.
- loan amount – The government has fixed a loan amount of up to 4 lakhs for the students, students can take it for their studies, for higher education only.
- Rate of interest – The government has kept a very low interest rate in this scheme so that the students do not have to bear the extra burden of loan. Meaning this loan is available at zero interest rate. Divyang, women and transgender will get additional benefits on this.
- Higher Education (Course) – Students can do this loan for higher education only. In this, loan can be taken for both technical and general education. In which Engineering, Medical, CA, Management, BA, BSc, MSc, MA etc courses are included. The government will also ensure that this course is done from an official and respected college. all covered under the scheme course list you can see here
- Although there are other education loan schemes running in the state, but they have high interest rates, due to which they are not able to take advantage of those loan schemes.
- Under the Bihar Student Card Loan Scheme, the government had initially set a target of 5 lakhs, which the government has also fulfilled. Right now the government’s target for 2019-20 is to benefit 8 lakh students, and for the last year this target is 9 lakh students.
- The government has selected about 1 dozen banks to give the benefit of the scheme, from where this loan will be received.
- The loan amount received under the scheme will be sent directly to the educational institution through NEFT.
Education Loan Waiver in Bihar –
The scheme was started in 2015-16, under which many people have got benefit. Now the government has announced at the end of 2018 that those who had taken a loan for professional courses, if their job is not found, then the government will waive that loan. Along with this, those who have got employment, they will get 82 easy installments. (Installation) you can repay your loan amount to the bank. The government took this big decision so that the financially weak people do not have the burden of this debt.
bihar student credit card interest rate bihar student credit card interest rate
- 4% simple interest
- 1% simple interest (Women, Divyang, Transgender)
bihar student credit card course list student credit card course list
- BA, BSc, B Com
- BCA, BSc IT,
- B.Sc Agriculture
- BSc Library Science
- BSc, BHMCT, BTech, Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- BTech, BE, BSc
- B.Sc Nursing
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- computer application, computer science
- Bachelor of Mass Communication
- BSc in Fashion Technology
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in Food Processing, Food Production
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Service
- BA, BSc, BEd, Integrated Course
- Diploma in Food, Nutrition, Dietetics
- MSc, MTech
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- BL, LLB
- B.Tech, BE
bihar student credit card college list bihar student credit card college list 2021
- Information about which colleges are included under the scheme of Bihar will also be available through the official website.
- For this, on the home page of the official website Approved List of Colleges for B.Sc. You have to click on it. The list of colleges which have been included under this scheme will appear.
Bihar Student Credit Card Toll Free Helpline Number bihar student credit card helpline number
All the information can also be obtained by calling the toll free number 18003456444.
How to Register a Complaint for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
If the student wants to register a complaint, then an option of Feedback and Grievance will appear on the official portal by clicking on which he can register his complaint.
BSCC Contact Details
Under the scheme, if you want to contact the officials of the department, all the information is available on the home page of the official website under Contact Nowadays.
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Eligibility Criteria –
- Basically only the resident of Bihar will get the benefit of the scheme, people of other state cannot take benefit of daily.
- It is mandatory to have 12th pass to take advantage of the scheme. It is mandatory for the applicant to pass the 12th examination from Bihar itself.
- The applicant can also take loan for polytechnic course after 10th pass in the scheme. But only for this course it is eligible.
- The applicant should have been selected in a college, university recognized by the state or central government.
- If for any reason the applicant leaves the studies in the middle, then the remaining amount will not be given to the applicant or to that institution.
Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Scheme age limit
The age of the applicant should not be more than 25 years while applying for the loan under the scheme. If one day is more, the applicant will be considered ineligible for this scheme.
Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Scheme Required Documents –
For applying under the scheme, some documents will be required, which the applicant will have to submit along with the form. Aadhar card to the applicant along with the form, 10th , 12th Marksheet, PAN card, course information, admission proof, fee information, 2 passport size photographs of the applicant and his/her guardian. Apart from this, income certificate, bank passbook photocopy, proof of house address and tax receipt. All these papers are mandatory to submit the application.
how to get bihar student credit card (Bihar student credit card kaise banta hai) –
How to Download Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Application Form
- Under this scheme, students can download the application form PDF from the official website.
- For this, they have to click on the How to Apply option on the home page of the official website, after which a page will open.
- On which three options will appear – Course of BSCC, Process of BSCC and User Manual of BSCC, as well as Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Black Form, students can download all these information.
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Registration
- The state government of Bihar Student Card Loan Scheme has launched both portal and mobile app, in which all the applicants can easily apply online.
- Visit the Sabse Student Credit Card Loan Scheme online portal https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/ . To login to the site for the first time, you have to register.
- Here for new registration, you have to enter name, mobile number, email id, Aadhar card number. OTP will come in your mobile number.
- This OTP number will have to be submitted by filling it in the box, after which the registration will be done after confirming all the information correctly. After this the username and password will come in the registered email id.
- Log in with this username and password, and change the password. Now login again with new password. Here the list of all Bihar’s schemes will come in the page, in which you want to apply, select it.
- Click on BSCC for Bihar Student Card Loan Scheme, after which the form will open.
- Now here the applicant has to fill all his information, income information, college, course. Fill all the other information given in the form, before submitting, check once all the information is correct or not.
- After submitting the form, a confirmation message will come, along with a PDF copy of it, which you download and take a print out. There will be only online application, documents will not be uploaded. Now this form and paper will have to be submitted offline.
- This form will be submitted to the District Registration and Counseling Centre, where the day and time to visit will be received by the Center over email.
- On the specified day, the applicant will submit the form and all the documents to the office. Where the officer will check the form and documents thoroughly.
- Here the applicant will get the acknowledgment slip, after which the applicant will have to wait for at least 15 days. In these days, this form will go to three more people for investigation. Finally it will go to the selected bank.
- After passing the education loan, the bank will inform the district registration and counseling center and will also issue a letter in 15 days. The confirmation message from the bank will also be sent to the applicant’s mobile.
- Message and email will also be sent to the applicant by the District Registration and Counseling Center. In the mail, they will be told the time and day of going to the center, where they will get the student’s credit card and the confirmation letter of the bank.
- After taking the student credit card and bank confirmation from the District Registration and Counseling Center, they will be told the time to go to the bank, by submitting the remaining documents in the bank, the process will be completed.
Bihar Student Credit Card Application Form Status Application Status (Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Check Application Status) –
- Students can check the status of their application under the Bihar Government Scheme, for which they will have to visit the official website.
- The student will have to fill a form by clicking on the Application Status option on the home page of the official website. After filling the information asked in this form such as registration number, aadhar number, date of birth and captcha code, the student can check the status of his application by clicking on the submit button. can check.
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Mobile App (Student Credit Card Scheme Download Mobile App) –
The Bihar government has also launched a mobile app for information about the scheme. This Link By going to the mobile app and downloading, you can apply for the scheme from mobile itself.
Many people have benefited from the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme. It is said that earlier the number of girls applying for the college was close to 1 lakh, which has now crossed 9 lakhs. All eligible people should take advantage of this scheme.
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Vriddhajan Samman Pension Scheme Form
- Online registration of paddy for UP farmers
- What is Atal Pension Yojana
- Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar