Suraksha Bima Yojana PM Apply | Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Online Application | PMSBY Application Form | Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana Registration
Not every citizen is financially capable enough to get his own security insurance. Because premiums are collected by private insurance companies to provide insurance cover at higher rates. Keeping this in mind, many protection insurance schemes are operated by the government at low premiums. Through this article, you will be provided information related to one such scheme whose name is Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana Is. In case of accident through this scheme provide insurance cover Will be done. you read this article Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Online Application You can get related information. Apart from this, you will also be able to get information related to the benefits, features, eligibility, important documents etc.
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana
Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana It was launched by the Prime Minister of our country Narendra Modi on 8th May 2015. Through this scheme, insurance cover is provided in case of accident. To get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, the applicant has to pay a premium of ₹ 12 per annum. In case of death of the insured, the sum assured is paid to the nominee. Apart from this, the sum insured is also provided in case of permanent disability.
Through this scheme, the sum insured of ₹ 100000 to ₹ 200000 is provided in case of accident. PM Suraksha Bima Yojana The benefit can be availed only from the age of 18 to the age of 70 years. The premium amount is deducted from the bank account before 1st June every year. To get the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory to activate the facility of auto debit on the bank account.
Haryana government to pay premium of 3.25 lakh women
by Haryana Government Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana It has been announced to pay the premium amount from the fund of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. This benefit will be provided by the Haryana government to the women of the self-help group of Haryana State Rural Livelihood Mission. To the women associated with the self-help group PM Suraksha Bima Yojana No need to pay premium of Rs. Around 3.25 lakh women will get the benefit of this scheme. During the Coronavirus infection, the economic condition of the women of rural areas has deteriorated significantly.
According to the survey, it has been found that 4.91 lakh women of the state are associated with Haryana State Rural Livelihood Mission. Out of which 1.64 lakh women have got themselves registered under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. But there are 3.25 lakh such women who are not getting the benefit of this scheme. The premium amount of all these 3.25 lakh women, which is Rs 40 lakh, will be paid by the Haryana government.
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
As you know that there are many people in the country who are unable to get their insurance because of being financially poor. At the same time, whenever such a person dies in an accident, then his entire family starts fighting with financial crisis. Apart from this, if they are not able to pay for any type of insurance plans available with private or any public sector insurance companies, then they all Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana is entitled to. Under this scheme, if any person Accident Insurance and in case of his death, the amount insured by that person is given as cover to his family or nominee.
Pradhanmantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Highlights
Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana
By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi
poor people of the country
providing accident insurance
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Premium
Pradhanmantri Suraksha Bima Yojana To get the benefit of Rs.12 per annum premium has to be paid by the members. This premium amount will be deducted from the savings account of the account holder as per the auto debit facility on or before 1st June. If the facility of auto debit is not available on 1st June, then the premium amount will be deducted from the account after providing the facility of auto debit. The benefit of this scheme will be provided from the first day of the coming month after deducting the insurance cover amount. The premium amount will also be reviewed based on the annual claim experience.
Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana Termination
The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana can be availed till the age of 70 years. If the age of the beneficiary is 70 years or more, then the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana will be terminated. If the beneficiary has closed the bank account, then even in that situation the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana will be terminated. If there is not enough balance in the account of the beneficiary to pay the premium, then in this situation also the account under this scheme will be terminated.
Amount to be given in PMSBY
|Insurance Of Situation||Insurance Of Amount|
|death||2 lakh rupees|
|Complete and non-correction of both eyes or loss of use of both arms or legs or loss of sight in one eye and loss of use of one arm or leg||2 lakh rupees|
|Loss of sight in one eye completely and is unable to return or use of one arm and leg||1 lakh rupees|
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana benefits of
- Benefits of this scheme people of all sections of the country But especially the backward and poor sections of the country will be provided benefits.
- If a person dies in a road accident or any other accident. So the accident insurance of up to Rs 2 lakh will be provided to his family by the government.
- In case of permanent partial disability, a cover of Rs 1 lakh is available.
- If he is temporarily disabled in an accident, then he is given an insurance cover of up to one lakh rupees.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Under this, the policyholder will have to pay a premium of Rs.12 annually. Only then will he be entitled to cover insurance.
- Apart from this, they are not able to pay for any type of insurance plans available with private or any public sector insurance companies, then all of them are eligible for this scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana will be renewed every year with cover for one year.
- bank this PMSBY You can engage any insurance company of your choice to offer
- Especially people living in rural areas of the country. Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Provides them insurance.
Suraksha Insurance Plan Terms and Conditions
- The duration of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana has been fixed at 1 year.
- The scheme can be renewed every year.
- In case of death or disability due to accident, insurance cover will be provided under the accident insurance scheme.
- Initially, this scheme will be made available through public sector general insurance companies.
- The participating banks are free to take the services of any such general insurance company for implementation of the scheme for their customers.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the age of the beneficiary should be between 18 years to 70 years.
- If a person has more than 1 savings account, then that person can get the benefit of this scheme from only one savings account.
- The period of insurance cover has been fixed from June 1 to May 31.
- The applicant can get the benefit of the scheme only after the payment of annual premium.
- If for any reason the beneficiary of this scheme has left the scheme, then in future he can get the benefit of this scheme by paying the premium.
Termination of cover under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- After attaining the age of 70 years, the burial will end.
- If there is no balance in the bank account of the beneficiary to pay the premium.
- If the member subscribes to the scheme from more than one account and the insurance company receives the premium, then the insurance cover will be restricted to only one account and the premium is liable to be forfeited.
- If insufficient amount of premium is received on due date, the insurance cover terminates.
Operation of PM Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana will be operated according to the prescribed terms and conditions.
- Data flow procedure and Amkheda proforma will be made available separately.
- Annual premium will be deducted by the bank through auto debit within the stipulated period.
- In case the medicine is received, the insurance company may ask for the submission of the nomination form.
- Documents can be asked for by the insurance company at any time.
Appropriation of premium under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Insurance premium to be paid to the insurance company: ₹10 per annum per member
- Reimbursement of charges to BC/Micro/Corporate/Agent: ₹1 per year per member
- Reimbursement of Operating Expenses to Partnership Bank: ₹1 per annum
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Applicant must be resident of India.
- Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana Under this, the age of the applicant should be from 18 years to 70 years and should not be more than this.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have an active savings bank account.
- The applicant has to sign a consent form for auto debit of the policy premium.
- The entire 12 premium amount will be deducted simultaneously on 31st May every year.
- In case of closure of the bank account, the policy will terminate.
- The policy cannot be renewed for non-payment of premium.
Documents of PM Suraksha Bima Yojana
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- bank account passbook
- age certificate
- income certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they can apply under this scheme by visiting any branch of the bank.
- If you want to download the application form, then first you need to check the Prime Minister’s Security official website will have to go
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you Forms You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- on this page you prime security insurance Click on the option of After that you have to click on the option of Application Form.
- Then the PDF of the application form will open in front of you. You Application Form PDF Download After this you will have to fill all the information asked in the application form like name, address, Aadhaar number, email id etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to attach all your documents with the application.
- Then you have to submit the application form to the bank.
Process to check Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Application Status
- You need Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to view application status.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to enter the application number on this page.
- Now you have to click on the search button.
- The application status will be on your computer screen.
State Wise Toll Free Number Checking Process
- As soon as you click on this link, you will have state wise toll free numbers in front of you.
Process to view Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Beneficiary List
- First of all, you need to know about the Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana. official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Beneficiary List.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to select your state.
- Now you have to select your district.
- After this you have to select your block.
- Beneficiary list will be on your computer screen.
We have brought you through this article Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana All the important information related to If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number. The helpline number is 18001801111/1800110001.