Competitive Exam Scheme | Bin Anamat Yojana | Assistance in training for competitive examinations Talim Sahay Yojana
A non-reserved commission has been constituted by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment of the Government of Gujarat by issuing a government resolution. This commission is called the formation of the Non-Reserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation. The Commission issues various government schemes for the economically weaker families belonging to the non-reserved class. Meal Bill Assistance Scheme, Tuition Assistance Scheme by Non-Reserved Corporation, Vehicle Assistance Scheme, Competitive training assistance scheme Etc. The article will provide detailed information about the Competitive Training Assistance Scheme.
Spardhatmak Pariksha Mate Talim Sahay Yojana
Bin Anamat Aayog The scheme implemented by is for students or competitive candidates. Under this scheme non-reserved class students are given benefit of students preparing for UPSC, GPSC, class-1,2 and class-3, IBPS, secondary service or other recognized board exams. The amount of assistance under this scheme is directly credited to the student’s account.
Purpose of Training Assistance Scheme for Competitive Examination
In Gujarat, non-reserved class students who do not have good financial status, but if they want to join government service, they need to get a good education. So that such students get training to prepare for Competitive Exams.
|Name of the scheme||Training assistance for competitive examinations|
|Language||Gujarati and English|
|Objective||The economically weaker class of the non-reserved class
For the purpose of joining government services
Competitive training assistance is provided.
|Beneficiary||Non-reserved class of Gujarat
(EBC Certificate Gujarat)
|Help||Trainees receiving competitive training
Rs.20000 / – or actual fee to be paid
The lesser of the two, the better.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Online Apply||Apply Now|
Eligibility for training assistance
GUEEDC Online has set some eligibility and rules for availing these training schemes. Which are as follows.
- The examinee should be from Gujarat
- The examinee should be of non-reserved class.
- The trainee should have 60% or more in Std-12 to get this assistance scheme.
- Students of Bin Anamat Varg should be receiving training from UPSC, GPSC, Class-1, 2 or 3, Secondary Service Selection Board and other recognized boards.
- The trainee should be getting training from recognized institutes.
- The trainee should not be doing government job during the training.
- The examinee should be at least qualified for the examination for which he is undergoing training.
Training Scheme For Competitive Exams Benefits
This training is provided by Gujarat Non-Reserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation. Examiners preparing for competitive exams will get the benefit of this scheme. Assistance will be given to students undergoing training in an approved institution under this scheme. Students receiving training will get Rs. 20,000 / – per student or the actual fee to be paid whichever is less. This assistance will be paid through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) to the student’s bank account.
Act selection standards of the organization to take advantage of the scheme
In order to avail the benefits of this scheme, the rules and regulations of which institution or coaching class to take admission have been decided. The Act-Standards are as follows.
- The organization must be registered under the Public Trust Act, Companies Act-2013 or the Cooperatives Act.
- The organization should have a registration number under various laws of the Government such as GST, Income Tax, or Professional Tax etc.
- The institute should be running a training class of at least 20 students.
- There should be qualified teaching staff in proportion to the number of trainees. Such as- There should be 2 qualified teachers per 20 trainees.
- There should be 3 teachers from 21 to 50 trainees, 4 teachers from 51 to 70 trainees and 5 teaching staff from 71 to 100 trainees.
- The trainee should have completed at least 60 days of training.
- After the completion of the entire course, the application has to be approved considering an average attendance of 70%.
Income limit of training assistance scheme for competitive examination
The income limit of the family has been fixed by the non-reserve commission for availing the benefit of this scheme. Students from families with lower incomes will be eligible for this assistance. To avail of this scheme, the annual income limit of the family should be Rs. 4.50 lakhs or less.
Document Required for Training for Competitive Exam Scheme
Some documents have been prescribed by the Non-Reserved Commission to take advantage of the non-reserve scheme. Which are as follows.
- Aadhaar card of trainees
- Proof of age (LC / birth certificate)
- Proof of residence
- Certificate of non-reserved class
- Certificate of income
- Copy of standard 10 marksheet
- Copy of standard 12 marksheet
- If competitive examination training class is conducted by society / organization / trust, then proof of its registration number or GST number.
- Proof of fees paid or paid for training
- Institution Admission Letter (including competitive examination name and fee details)
- Copy of first page of applicant’s bank passbook
Online Apply Training Scheme For Competitive Exams
The scheme is run by the Non-Reserved Commission of Gujarat. You have to apply online to avail this scheme. To apply online Bin Anamat Aayog Gandhinagar Can be filled from the website of The following is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a Training Assistance Scheme online for a competitive exam.
- First of all Google In “GUEEDC OnlineType.
- In which Official Website of Non-Reserved Corporation Will have to open.
- In which further process has to be done by clicking on Scheme Menu on the Home Page of the website.
- 3. Now in the various schemes that appear on the Scheme Menu “ Training Scheme For Competitive Exams”.
- Read detailed information about training assistance scheme for competitive examination. Then click on Apply Now below to continue the process.
- Then after clicking on Apply Now a new page will open in which “New User (Register)?” Click on And proceed further for registration.
- A new page called Registration for Online Application System will appear instead of processing for registration. Enter Email Id, Mobile Number and Password, enter Captcha Code and click on “Submit” button.
- Now the trainee friends asked “Already Register Click Here for Login?” Will have to click on.
- Where Username, Password and Captcha Code will have to enter the Application Form Login.
- Clicking on Login will show different schemes. If you want to apply in the training assistance scheme for competitive examination, you have to click on Apply Now given in front of it.
- By applying now, the trainee information has to be filled in and the details of the non-reserved class certificate have to be filled carefully.
- Educational information will have to be filled after filling in the details of the training institute, type of institution.
- The student will then have to “Save” the information by filling in his contact number information and bank information.
- Now the trainee has to upload the document by clicking on Save Photo and Signature & Upload Document.
- The trainee will then have to upload the required documents in the website.
- After uploading all the information and documents, the application has to be clicked on Confirm Application. Your application will be confirmed.
- The application number will come after the application is confirmed. Which must be recorded in a safe place.
Bin Anamat Aayog Contact Number
People of all castes belonging to non-reserved category can contact the office of the corporation for information on various schemes, how to get non-reserved certificate, EBC Certificate Gujarat document or other information.
GUEEDC Office Number: –
Government of Gujarat Competitive Exam Scholarship In Gujarat Direct benefits are given to the students. The non-reserved class plan follows some important questions and answers.
- Who gets Competitive Exam Training Aid?
- This is the plan of the non-reserve commission. The benefit of this scheme is given to the weaker class of non-reserved candidates.
- How much assistance is available under this scheme.
- Under this non-reserved training assistance scheme, assistance of Rs.20000 / – or actual fee whichever is less is available.
- How to apply for Competitive Exam Training Scheme?
- Online application for this scheme can be done at https://gueedc.gujarat.gov.in/.
- What are the benefits of this scheme for competitive exam preparation?
- Non-reserved class students are given benefits while preparing for UPSC, GPSC, Class-1, 2 and Class-3, IBPS, Secondary Service or other recognized board examinations.