Unemployed will get Rs1000 per month : If you want to take ₹ 1000 per month, then today you are going to get all the information in this article that how you will apply for unemployment allowance and will be able to raise ₹ 1000 per month, all the information related to unemployment allowance is being found in this article. For all those youth whose age limit is between 20 to 25 years, you can apply for all Berojgari Bhatta- Berojgari Bhatta Sahayata, the process of applying and eligibility is given below in this article, Also, go to the official website of the government, you can take information, friends must share it on your Facebook WhatsApp so that the information reaches other people.
Unemployed will get Rs1000 per month
Applicants of Chief Minister Self Help Allowance Scheme (Berojgari Bhatta Sahayata Yojana) and Kushal Yuva Program must reach DRCC with required documents on any working day between 10 AM to 5 PM within 60 days of applying online. Applicants of Mukhyamantri Nischay Swayam Sahayata Bhata Yojna (MNSSBY) and Kushal Yuva Program (KVP) along with necessary documents for verification within 60 days of online application at District Registration and Counseling Center (DRCC) at 10 AM on any working day: Must go between 00 am to 10 am.
Unemployed will get Rs1000 per month: Unemployment allowance assistance
The Chief Minister’s Nishchay Self Help Allowance Scheme (Berojgari Bhatta Sahayata Yojana) has been started by the Government of Bihar, the responsibility of implementation of this scheme has been entrusted to the Planning and Development Department. For the successful implementation of Mukhyamantri Nischay Self Help Allowance Scheme, District Registration and Counseling Center has been established in every district headquarter. This scheme has been started from October 2, 2016 through District Registration and Counseling Center, besides the Chief Minister’s Nishchay and Self Help Allowance Scheme, there are Student Credit Card Scheme, Skill Development Schemes.
- bihar student credit card scheme
- Chief Minister’s Nishchay Self Help Bhatt Scheme
- Skilled Youth Program
- KYP New Guidelines from 22/2/2017
Unemployment Allowance Assistance- Capacity
- Be a permanent resident of Bihar state
- Unemployed youth and girls who do not read Ratna in the age group of 20-25 years
- And are looking for employment and their educational qualification should be Intermediate pass from a government recognized institute located in the state.
- But all those who have not received higher education can take advantage of this scheme.
- Must be a permanent resident of the district of Bihar State where he is submitting the application at the District Registration Center
- Should not receive any kind of allowance, scholarship / student credit card / education loan or any kind of assistance from any other source
- The applicant should not have held any type of government or non-government employment contract, either permanent or temporary.
- Applicant should not be self employed
Unemployment Allowance Assistance – Registration
All types of applications will be made online only, any applicant who has passed 12th class and is eligible for these schemes, can apply online through this portal (Berojgari Bhatta Sahayata Yojana), first of all the desired information is entered on the portal. which is called registration. You will have to submit a unique registration number which will be sent to the applicant’s mobile and email id.
After logging in with this registration number, application is to be filled and submitted, after the applicant has selected the option of any one scheme, the application form of that scheme (Berojgari Bhatta Sahayata Yojana) will be available online. After that, the applicant will have to submit it. The acknowledgment will be sent through SMS on the mobile number and email ID provided by them with the unique registration number. The application form is simple and no documents are required to be submitted online with it.
Also know – Kisan Karj Mafi List : Rajasthan farmer loan waiver list has arrived, check your name soon
Goat Rearing Scheme: 60% subsidy is available in goat rearing scheme loan, take benefits like this, see here
PM Free Sewing Machine Yojana: Start getting free sewing machine, beneficiary see your name like this
UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana List : UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana List, These unemployed will get allowance