UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana – New Registration : Uttar Pradesh government is giving unemployment allowance to the youth of the state. The state government has started this UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana for the educated unemployed of the state. Through which the government will give unemployment allowance of Rs 1500 per month to such youth. So that youth can run their expenses and get employment without any pressure.
UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana – New Registration
Let us inform that in order to get allowance in this scheme of Uttar Pradesh government, eligible youth will have to apply by visiting the official site. Under this UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, the government directly sends money through DBT to the bank account linked to the Aadhaar of the youth.
The Yogi government of the state of Uttar Pradesh has started the Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021 scheme for the unemployed youth of the state. Under the UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, educated unemployed people of the state who are looking for employment according to their education but due to weak economic condition are unable to apply online in any government and non-government jobs.
Unemployment allowance has been started for them by the Uttar Pradesh government. In this, after registration (UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme registration), financial assistance ranging from 1000 to 1500 rupees per month can be obtained from the state government. To take advantage of UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, you have to register by visiting the official website of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2020.
UP Berojgari Bhatta: Who can apply
- For this, permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh can apply.
- Only educated youth are eligible for this UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
- This plan is for both male and female.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be 3 lakhs or less.
- The candidate should not have any kind of employment.
- Candidates taking benefit of any other scholarship or scheme are not eligible for this.
- For this candidates between 21 to 35 years can apply.
- To apply for the Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme, first of all go to the official website Sewayojan.up.nic.in.
- After that click on New Account available on the main page.
- Now the application form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the information in it and submit.
- Now log in and choose Utility category.
- Now enter the Candidate User ID and Password and click on Login.
- Update the requested information on the next page.
- Finally save it. Now your registration process will be completed.
There is good news for the educated unemployed youth in Uttar Pradesh. Yogi Adityanath government of Uttar Pradesh is going to give allowance to the educated unemployed youth of the state. Under the UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, unemployed youth will be given Rs 1500 per month by the Yogi government. The government will give this allowance till such youths get jobs. To get the allowance, educated unemployed youth have to register on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2021.
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
The government has taken a big step regarding the ever-increasing unemployment in Uttar Pradesh. The number of such youth is continuously increasing in the state who are unable to find a job even after completing their studies. Financial problems are also a big reason in front of the youth. For such youth, the government has started the UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana. Now the government will give 1500 rupees every month to the educated unemployed youth. Youth can use this allowance to find their jobs. But this allowance will be given only to those unemployed youth whose economic condition is weak.
The government will give this allowance to the youth on applying in government and non-government jobs. By registering on the official website of UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, unemployed youth will be able to take advantage of the allowance. In the entire country including Uttar Pradesh, during the Corona period, the jobs of lakhs of youth have been eclipsed. The youth working in the private sector have suffered more during the Corona period. Only youth of Uttar Pradesh can apply in this unemployment allowance scheme.
Also read – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin : Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Online Application Form, Check Here
One Nation One Ration Card: Apply online for new ration card, this is the process
PM Farmer Scheme 10th Installment Status: Tenth installment starts coming, check status