UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Online Application -: As you all know that computer and laptop have a very important role in education, whether the student is a student of science or art. Everyone needs a laptop, through this students can make their projects and they can get knowledge on any subject. Seeing the usefulness of laptops in the lives of students, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath ji “Yogi Free Laptop Scheme 2021” Or “UP Free Laptop Scheme” – UP Free Laptop Scheme has been started well.
This UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Through this Yogi ji wants to help such promising students who go to college after 12th but are unable to take advantage of important facility like laptop due to being from poor family. Keeping in view the problem of such students, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath ji has decided to distribute laptops free of cost to every student who is pursuing education in Uttar Pradesh. Through this scheme, about 25 lakh students who have passed 12th have been given this scheme. UP Free Laptop Yojana Laptops will be given free of cost through this.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021
The objective of this scheme was to distribute free laptops to the students who excelled in the Uttar Pradesh 10th and 12th board exams. The Uttar Pradesh government has started this scheme with the aim of bringing good marks to all the students and giving them maximum benefits. Above free laptop scheme 2020 online form, scroll down to read more about free laptop scheme.
This free laptop scheme 2020 Under this, laptops will be distributed to students who have scored good marks in class 10th, 12th, as well as students studying in ITI and polytechnics are also eligible for this scheme. Students who will get good marks in 10th and 12th class they have to register by filling online form. The students who will be selected after filling the online form will be given free laptops by the department. A special laptop distribution function will be organized when the laptops are distributed.
So people get ready for this grand ceremony. You will be happy to know that the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath government has proposed Rs 1800 crore for this free laptop scheme in the current budget session. It is not yet determined as to how many laptops are distributed among the students, but it is being said that laptops above 10 lakh are likely to be distributed.
After winning the UP Municipal Corporation elections, the BJP government has taken the first step to fulfill the announcement made in the manifesto. BJP had announced in its manifesto that laptops would be given to the students by the government. Apart from this, 1 GB data will also be given with the laptop. Registration for the free laptop will be started soon.
Now, this scheme is also known as Yogi Adityanath Free Laptop Yojana. In this article, we will discuss all the important information about this free laptop scheme 2019, eligibility criteria, delivery dates etc. So I urge to read this article carefully so that eligible students can avail the benefits of this scheme.
Aim Of Uttar Pradesh Free LaptopObjective & Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme – UP Free Laptop Yojana
Purpose of UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 – The Uttar Pradesh government’s free laptop scheme was aimed at bridging the digital divide and empowering the youth of the state. Students who were lagging behind due to lack of resources, they will be given benefits under this scheme. As per the decision taken by the state cabinet, the beneficiaries will be the students who have passed the 10th and 12th examinations conducted by the following bodies.
- Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
- CBSE, ICSE and ISC
- Purva Madhyama and Madhyama of Sanskrit Education Board
- Munshi / Maulvi and Aleem of Madrasa Board
- Recognized ITI and Polytechnic
20% quota for minorities and 21% for SC/CT students has been reserved in the list of Free Laptop Distribution Scheme recipients. This free laptop plan It is regarded as the visionary vision of the BJP government to provide an equal opportunity and remove discrimination. Where students in Uttar Pradesh will get laptops at a time when many youths are not even able to see computers.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2020 – Overview
|Plan||UP Free Laptop Scheme|
|Executed by||UP Government|
|total quantity||22 Lakhs Laptop|
|laptop price||Approx 15,000/- INR|
|laptop brand name||HP, Acer, Dell|
|the goal of||10th/12th Pass Students|
|Social class||UP Free Laptop Yojana Online Form 2020|
|UP Free Laptop Scheme Official Website||upcmo.up.nic.in or www.up.gov.in|
It is believed that through the distribution of these laptops, students will increase their interest in higher education and studies with ease of resource material in soft copy and editing of their notes. According to some reports, in India, enrollment in higher education (about 25%) is very low compared to many countries (China 43%, US 85%) so there is a strong need to frame policies that encourage students to study, interest and develop understanding and can encourage one to enroll for higher education.
Yogi Free Laptop Scheme 2020 Terms and conditions
Rules to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Yogi Free Laptop Scheme 2020 – UP Free Laptop Yojana
Only those students will get free laptops who match the eligibility criteria for this free laptop scheme. So let us tell you what criteria have been set for you to take advantage of this scheme:
- As you know that this scheme is only for the students of Uttar Pradesh, if you pass 12th from any other state then you cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- this plan only 12th pass students For those who have taken admission in college after passing 12th.
- Students must have passed 10th, 12th with at least 65% or more. Students studying in ITI and Polytechnic are also eligible.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to such students who have Bonafide Residence Certificate of Uttar Pradesh Yes, if you do not have a bonafide residence proof of Uttar Pradesh, then you cannot take advantage of this scheme.
Documents Required for Applying in UP Free Lptop Yojana
Required Documents to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme – UP Free Laptop Yojana
If you fulfill the above-given eligibility criteria, then for this free laptop scheme, you need some important documents which you will have to attach with the application form. The list of these required documents is given below.
- first of all your educational proof Papers like 10th, 12th / Intermediate, ITI or Polytechnic marks sheet are required which you have to carry along with the application form.
- with your application anecdotal evidence letter and of the state of Uttar Pradesh Basic address proof Will have to put it too. This certificate should be issued by the concerned office.
- In your application form photo id proof And passport size photo Will have to do it too. You can also do the same for ID proof like your driving license, voter ID card, Aadhar card, ID issued by the college etc.
- you have your ten digit mobile number and email id It is most important to be there because you will get the notification of the scheme on that only. You can also get scheme related updates in future through this.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2020 Registration – Process of UP Yogi Free Laptop Yojana Online Application
Online Apply Process for UP Yogi Muft Laptop Yojana 2020 / UP Free Laptop Yojana – Dear friends, if you meet the criteria given above, then further we tell you how you can apply for UP Yogi Free Laptop Scheme 2019, then let us tell you the complete process of online application.
- to you first http://upcmo.up.nic.in/ Or http://www.up.gov.in/ Must go to website. On the home page of this website you will find “Yogi Free Laptop Scheme – Yogi Free Laptop Scheme” Or “Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme – Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme” Or “UP Free Laptop Scheme – UP Free Laptop Scheme” A notification by name will appear.
- After clicking on this notification, you will see a new page on the computer screen in which you have to read the terms and conditions carefully for registration for the scheme. You will also be given a link for registration on this page.
- After clicking on the link of the registration page, you will get the new application form. After carefully reading all the information asked in this application form, you have to fill all your information carefully in it.
- Keep in mind that if the information given by you is wrong or incomplete, then your application will be canceled. After filling the application form completely, click on the submit button.
- After this you will get a User Id and Password, which you will have to keep carefully. Through this, you can check the status of the application by logging on to the website.
Department organizes laptop distribution ceremony
UP Free Laptop Distribution Function:- After submitting the application form, everyone will be curious to know about the name of the students who are getting selected. So we would like to inform you that a laptop distribution function will be arranged by the department, all the selected students will be felicitated. You will also be able to see the names of the selected students on the official webpage.
Note – Here we have told you the process of online application for UP Yogi Free Laptop Scheme 2020, if you want more information related to this, then you can visit upcmo.up.nic.in website.