Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test UPTET Notification in Hindi Notification 2021: Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) It is a state level teaching eligibility test conducted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB). The UPTET exam is conducted once a year for the recruitment of primary teachers (classes 1-5) and upper primary (junior) teachers (classes 6-8) in schools in Uttar Pradesh. UPTET is the minimum qualification required to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII in Uttar Pradesh. Official UP TET Notification 2021 will be released on 4th October 2021.
UPTET 2021 Exam Schedule As per the exam schedule released by UPPEB on 27th September 2021, UPTET Notification 2021 PDF will be released by UPBEB to conduct the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test declared by the board on 04 October 2021. Complete details about eligibility test will be included in the detailed advertisement. The candidates who are preparing for the UPTET 2021 exam must stay tuned to get notified when the official notification is released. Every year more than 16 lakh candidates appear in the UPTET exam. Official UP on 4th October 2021 after released by UPBEB UPTET Notification link will be mentioned below.
UPTET 2021 Notification-
If you are planning to appear the eligibility test for primary or upper primary level teaching jobs, then have an overview of the UPTET 2021 exam from the table given below.
|Exam Authority||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, UPBEB|
|Exam Name||UPTET 2021 (Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Level||Primary & Upper Primary|
|Language of Exam||English & Hindi|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
UP TET Exam Date 2021 – UPTET 2021 Exam date
The exam date of UPTET 2021 exam is already released by UPBEB. As per the latest update of UPBEB, UPTET 2021 exam for primary and upper primary level is scheduled to be held on 28th November 2021 and the result for the same will be declared on 28th December 2021. However, given below are the possible dates. UPTET 2021 Exam:
|UPTET 2021 Events||Date|
|UPTET 2021 Notification||4th October 2021|
|UPTET 2021 Application Form starts on||7th October 2021|
|UPTET 2021 Application Form ends on||25th October 2021|
|Last Date for Making Fee Payment||26th October 2021|
|Last Date to Printout the application form||27th October 2021|
|Release of Call Letter||17th November 2021|
|UP TET Exam Date 2021||28th November 2021|
|Release of answer key||2nd December 2021|
|UPTET Result||28th December 2021|
Note: UPTET 2021 exam will be conducted in 2 sessions. Primary level teacher exam will be conducted in morning session (10:00 to 12:30) and upper primary level teacher evening session (02:30 to 05:00).
UPTET 2021 online registration will start on 7th October 2021 and end on 25th October 2021. All the candidates who are interested in the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test can apply online for the UPTET 2021 exam by clicking on the below mentioned link which will be added once it is activated officially.
UPTET 2021 Online Application Form Link
Last year, over 16 lakh candidates had registered for the UPTET exam as compared to around 18 lakh registrations done in 2018. Out of the total applications received in 2019, more than 10.5 lakh registrations were done for Paper-I and over 5.5 lakh registrations were done. Paper-II.
UPTET 2021 Application Fee
The category wise online application fee for UPTET 2021 Paper-I & Paper-II exam is mentioned below:
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper- I & II|
|Differently Abled Person||Rs.100/-||Rs.200/-|
UPTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
After reading the eligibility criteria for appearing in Paper-I and Paper-II of UPTET 2021 exam candidates must apply: Here are the comprehensive pointers:
UPTET Educational Qualification
UPTET Eligibility for Paper-I (Primary-Level Teacher): Applicants must fulfill any one of the below given criteria to fulfill the UPTET eligibility for Paper-I:
- Candidates should have passed Graduation in any discipline from UGC recognized Universities/ Institutes. However, after completing graduation, it is mandatory to pursue a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (DElEd). Final year candidates of DELED are also eligible to apply
- Candidates should have cleared their Graduation and post which should have passed Basic Training Certificate (BTC) for Distance Education. Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have passed Graduation or Post Graduation with at least 50% marks. Along with this, candidates should also do Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).
- Candidates should have passed Graduation or Post Graduation with minimum 45% marks. Along with this, candidates should also complete B.Ed.
- Candidates should have completed Graduation with BTC in Urdu. Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their graduation and also should have Diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University.
- Candidates must have completed Graduation and acquired Moavill-E-Urdu degree before 08th August, 1997.
- Candidate must have completed 12th class with at least 50% marks. Along with this, candidates should also complete Bachelor of Elementary Education (BELED) of four years duration.
UPTET Eligibility for Paper-II (Upper Primary Level Teacher): Applicants must fulfill any one of the below mentioned criteria to be eligible for UPTET to apply in Paper II:
- Candidates should have completed graduation from a recognized college or university. Along with this, candidates should also have completed D.El.Ed (BTC) of two years duration.
- Candidates should have passed Graduation or Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks. Along with this, candidates will also have to complete B.Ed/B.Ed special education. Candidates in final year of B.Ed/ B.Ed Special Education are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have completed 12th class with at least 50% marks. Along with this, candidates must have completed B.Sc./ B.Sc. B.Ed of four years duration from a UGC/ National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) recognized institution. Candidates in final year of B.Sc./ B.Sc. B.Ed are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have completed 12th class with at least 50% marks. Along with this candidates also have to complete four years BELED. Final year BELED candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed graduation with minimum 50% marks. Along with this candidates also have to complete one year duration B.Ed. Final year B.Ed candidates are also eligible to apply.
UPTET Age Limit & Relaxation
Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years to apply for UPTET exam. However, there is no limit on the number of attempts a candidate can attempt for the UPTET exam.
UPTET 2021 – UPTET 2021 Selection Process
The UPTET selection process consists of the following steps:
Step 1- UPTET exam consists of two papers. Paper-I must be given by the candidates who are planning to teach classes 1-5. Paper-II should be given by the candidates who are planning to teach class 6-8. Candidates planning to teach classes 1-8 will have to appear for both the papers.
Step 2- UPTET result is declared by UPBEB on the official website of the exam. Candidates who obtain minimum 60 percentile marks in the written examination are declared as UPTET qualified.
Step 3- The eligibility certificate is issued by UPBEB to the candidates who qualify for the written test. Candidates having certificate are eligible to apply for teaching jobs in schools of Uttar Pradesh. The validity of UPTET has been modified to be valid for life. Till now the UPTET certificate was valid only for five years.
UPTET 2021 Exam Pattern
UPTET Exam Pattern 2021 for Primary Stage (Paper I for Class I to Class V),
Duration of Exam: Two and a half hours (150 minutes)
UP TET 2021 Syllabus
UP TET Syllabus 2021 is released every year by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) along with its official website. The UPTET syllabus for Paper-I and II will contain a list of subjects and subjects from which questions will be asked in the Teacher Eligibility Test. Candidates can check UPTET 2021 Syllabus. It is a good strategy to go in and out of the exam syllabus before starting the exam preparation.
Validity of UPTET –
Earlier, the marks obtained by a candidate through the UPTET exam were valid for a period of 5 years from the date of issue, however, the validity of the certification has been revised to be valid for life. Eligible candidates can get teaching job at primary level or upper primary level anytime with their UPTET Marks. The revised validity for UPTET scores has been made effective from 2011.
UPTET 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for any government exam will be issued on 17th November 2021 for the candidates who have successfully registered for the UPTET exam. Candidates must download the UPTET Admit Card from the official website http://updeled.gov.in as no hardcopy or email will be sent regarding the hall ticket by the authority. Admit cards for UPTET 2021 Paper-I and Paper-II will be issued separately.
UPTET 2021 Answer Key Answer Key
UPTET 2021 Answer Key will be released on 02 December 2021 on the official website of UPBEB. Candidates can calculate their estimated marks with correct responses released by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board on its official website. Objection raising window will also be activated for the convenience of the candidates to challenge the issued questions or answers.
UPTET 2021 Result – Result of UPTET 2021
The result of UPTET 2021 will be released after the completion of each stage of the exam. The result of UPTET 2021 exam will be released on 28th December 2021 announcing the names of the candidates who will clear the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test and will issue the UPTET certification for the same.