[Apply Online] UP Marriage Certificate Registration In Hindi | Aadhaar Based Marriage Registration Uttar Pradesh | UP Marriage Certificate Registration 2020
UP Marriage Certificate Registration: Hello friends, today we have brought complete information about UP marriage registration for you. The Uttar Pradesh government has started a new rule for the citizens of UP. In which it is mandatory for every citizen to register a marriage. Under this rule, the citizens of UP can avail many facilities. The registration fee is different according to religion and caste. Muslims also have to register their marriage. If you do not register for marriage within 1 year. So you have to pay Rs 10 fine and after 1 year you have to pay Rs 50 and every year Rs will increase.
In the country, people of all caste and religion are required to register their marriage. Now the state government of Uttar Pradesh has made a new beginning like any other state through compulsory registration for all married people in the state. The right of marriage registration will be given to the Gram Panchayat in urban areas and the bodies in rural areas.
UP Marriage Certificate Registration Act
UP Marriage Certificate Registration Act
Recently the Supreme Court ordered that all marriages should be registered. So that child marriage, and more than one marriage is stopped and it helps in protecting the rights of women. After the marriage registration is implemented in many states of the country, the Uttar Pradesh government has marriage certificate registration took an important step for Now in UP, it is a mandatory document for all citizens. Married couples need to submit an application for post-marriage registration.
Some of the main reasons for this are as follows.
- To prevent child marriage in the state.
- This will enable the widow to claim for her entitlement.
- Women’s rights will be kept in mind.
- To keep a check on more than one marriage.
- At the same time, protecting women from violence is also one of its benefits.
Hindu Marriage Registration Act 1973
Hindu Marriage Registration Act, 1973
The married couple must produce witnesses who can testify that they witnessed the marriage. Marriage registration certificate issued by Gram Panchayat and or local authority in Uttar Pradesh is also valid. There are also bodies in the online system so that it can be immediately presented to the competent authority if required. There will be a nominal fee for marriage certificate registration in Uttar Pradesh. The decision of the Chief Secretary will be final in this matter. The Government of India has made registration of marriages mandatory for every state. States will have to make rules by making registration of marriages mandatory.
As per the government rules of UP Hindu Marriage Registration, the following mentioned conditions must be fulfilled by both the bride and the groom.
- Hindu customs should be followed for the wedding rituals.
- The bride and groom applying or under the Hindu Marriage Act must be Hindu.
- The groom should be 21 years old and the bride should be 18 years old at the time of marriage.
- The place of marriage should be within the registrar’s office area of the residence of the bridegroom, the place of residence of the bride or the place of marriage ceremony.
Required documents of UP Marriage Certificate-
Required Documents for UP Marriage Certificate Registration :- If you have recently got married or are about to get married. So you have to arrange first few documents before UP marriage certificate registration. You have to attach all the following documents with the application form.
- Both husband and wife should have Aadhar card.
- Mobile number of both (husband and wife) should be linked with Aadhar card.
- Both the bride and groom must be an Indian citizen.
- Address Proof like – Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card.
- Age Proof – Birth certificate, 10th class mark sheet.
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Photograph of a wedding (both husband/wife together).
- All documents should be self-attested.
- Marriage card (for both spouses).
Benefits of marriage registration
Benefits of Marriage Registration:
If you register your marriage then you can avail many facilities in future. Some of its main benefits are given below.
- If you want to apply for passport or bank account then you need to present your marriage certificate.
- There are many countries where traditional marriage is not considered valid. So marriage certificate is necessary in these countries.
- It can be used to enroll all types of funds like insurance policies. Marriage certificate is also required to get claim amount of bank or insurance.
- Marriage certificate protects the rights of women and acts as a valid document to get justice legally.
Uttar Pradesh Marriage Certificate Registration Fee
UP Marriage Certificate Registration Fee
if you UP Marriage Certificate Registration wish to apply for. So the applicable fee for UP Marriage Certificate has to be paid. which is as follows:
- Registering a marriage within a month of getting married – Rs 10
- Registering marriage after one month – Rs 20
Note – Late registration fee after one year will increase by Rs.10. After that, for late registration, Rs 50 will have to be paid as a fine.
Uttar Pradesh Marriage Certificate Online Registration
UP Marriage Certificate Online Registration:
- First of all you have to visit the official website, link is given below.
- After this you have to put on your left hand.applyYou have to click on the option.
- then for further process “Application Marriage Registration” Click on
- Now if you are applying for the first time “Fill New Application Form” Or if you are already registered member then you need to login with your registration number and password.
- Now you have to fill all the information asked on this application form correctly. All the applicants have to fill the correct and correct information on the application form. If any information is found to be in error by the department. So your application form may be cancelled. like –
|husband name in hindi or english||Enter father’s name / enter guardian’s details|
|enter mother’s name||Marriage Timings from the drop-down menu||enter date of birth|
|Enter E-mail ID||enter nationality||enter age|
|Please enter the Mobile-Number||enter address details||Select District|
|Enter Tehsil||Enter your full address||enter pincode|
Now you have to fill all the details of wife and also you have to upload your picture and then “Save” To click on the button. Now choose your marriage registration office and then submit your form. Login ID and Password will be provided to you after form submission. You can view your registration details online by login to your account.
Uttar Pradesh Marriage Certificate Download Application Form
Download Application Form For UP Marriage Certificate Registration:
Marriage Certificate Form PDF UP Click on the link given below to get the application form.
Uttar Pradesh Marriage Certificate Registration Verification
UP Marriage Certificate Registration Verification:
- For the process of Marriage Registration Verification UP you have to visit the link given below.
- After visiting it, click on Aadhar Marriage Registration Verification.
- Now enter the required details in the space provided on the portal. You will get the details of Marriage Registration Verification UP.
Download Uttar Pradesh Marriage Certificate
Download UP Marriage Certificate Online:
- For this you need to log on to it using the link of the registration portal given below.
- On this page you have to fill the following information.
- First you enter the application number.
- After that enter the password.
- Then enter the captcha code.
- Finally click on Sign in option.
- After this you will be able to download the marriage certificate.
UP Marriage Certificate Contact Information
UP Marriage Certificate Contact Detail:
- Click on the link given below to know the contact details of the department regarding help for UP Marriage Certificate.
New Update => “In view of Kovid-19, the process of registration of all documents can be done after selection of date and time (appointment) and online payment of registration fees. For full details ==> click here,
Friends, how did you get the information about the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration given by us. If you want to ask any other information or question related to this, then you can ask us through comment. For more updates stay tuned with our page www.hindiyojanaup.com. Thank you-