Uttar Pradesh Seva Mitra App & Portal 2021, Free Tablet, Eligibility, Artisan List, Documents, Download App, Online Portal, Application Form, Call Center Number (UP Sewa (Seva) Mitra App Portal in Hindi) (Free Tablet, Eligibility, Documents) , List, Download App, Online Portal, Application Form, Helpline Number)
Due to Coronavirus, many migrants have become unemployed in today’s time. Many people are living in their city after returning from big cities, who do not have any work. Yogi government has launched a scheme for such educated and trained unemployed. This is the Seva Mitra app scheme, under which any person can get employment by applying. This scheme has been prepared by the Employment Department, in which the applicant can apply automatically and those people who need such people will also be connected with this app. Under this scheme people will get employment in 39 trades. Let us know what is the Sewayojan App Portal, for this, all the information related to the online application process, eligibility list, necessary documents download.
Uttar Pradesh Sewa Mitra App and Portal 2021 (UP Sewa Mitra App Portal)
|Name||Seva Mitra App & Portal|
|where was it launched||Uttar Pradesh|
|who launched||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|when was it launched||May 2020|
|Department||Employment (Labor Department)|
|call center number||155 330|
|toll free number||1800 180 5307|
|beneficiary||skilled unemployed worker|
|the profit||free tablet, employment|
What is UP Seva Mitra App and Portal (What is UP Sewa Mitra)
This is a self-employment mobile app and portal launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Trained unemployed beneficiaries will be given self-employment opportunity through online mobile app and portal.
Purpose of UP Seva Mitra App and Portal (UP Seva Mitra Objective)
The main objective of this scheme is to provide employment to the unemployed trained beneficiaries sitting at home. Through online medium, people can apply sitting at home and get jobs. On the other hand, well trained and reliable service will be given by these candidates to the common people living in Uttar Pradesh.
Features of UP Seva Mitra App and Portal
- Under this scheme, the skilled trained unemployed will get a chance to do employment sitting at home.
- Due to Corona, employment fairs cannot be organized by the government from place to place, that is why the government has started this mobile app and portal through the Employment Department.
- Under this scheme, employment is available in 39 grades.
- Under the scheme, people are employed in the areas of AC service and repair, appliance repair, car repairing and service, carpenter, cleaning disinfection, nursing service, RO service, barber for men and women, water cooler technician, photographer, TV repairing etc. Can get it.
- To get employment under the scheme, you can also get employment by calling 155330 in the call center. Under this scheme 50 seater call centers have been set up.
- Officials associated with the scheme have told that all the service provider agencies are now connected to this mobile app and portal, who keep updating their vacancies in the portal from time to time.
- In the first phase of the scheme, only service providers were allowed to register. But now the interested person can apply for employment by going to the Seva Mitra app.
- Under the scheme, the general public will no longer have to worry about the service related to everyday life and at the same time all the skilled artisans will get employment under the scheme.
- After applying in the scheme, the applicant can also get training under the Skill Development Mission.
- Officials said that in order to provide employment to more and more skilled artisans, the government has started Seva Mitra App and Portal in 26 districts of Uttar Pradesh.
- Trial of this scheme is going on, soon this scheme will be started in all the districts of Uttar Pradesh.
- At present Agra Aligarh Ayodhya Bareilly Bijnor Gautam Budh Nagar Ghaziabad Ghazipur Gorakhpur Jalaun Jhansi Kanpur Dehat Kanpur Nagar Lalitpur Lucknow Mathura Meerut Mirzapur Pilibhit Pratapgarh Prayagraj Sarahanpur Sultanpur Unnao Varanasi and Barabanki district are included.
Free Tablet for Skilled Workers
Under the scheme, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has announced that he will provide free tablet facility to the skilled workers. Through these tablets, any skilled artisan can apply for the scheme and can get employment sitting at home. To get the free tablet, the applicant has to apply by visiting the official site. After the application, the officials will check your form. If you are eligible then you will get the benefit of this scheme.
UP Seva Mitra App and Portal Eligibility
- Under the scheme, only indigenous artisans living in Uttar Pradesh will get the benefit.
- Under the scheme, only the unemployed person will get the benefit of employment through this scheme.
- To apply in this scheme, it will be necessary that the person should be a skilled artisan.
UP Seva Mitra App and Portal Important Documents (UP Sewa Mitra Documents)
- Aadhar card
- native letter
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Evidence of Skilled Worker
- proof of educational qualification
- police verification information
Skilled Workers Online Registration Process
- To apply under the notice, you need to be employed official site You have to go to register.
- On this page you will see the option of Skilled Worker Registration, click on it.
- Now on a new page you will see a phone, fill all the information asked in the form properly.
- Along with this form, you will also have to upload the skill certificate and experience certificate, so keep these two documents ready in advance.
- Fill all the information asked in the form carefully and submit it.
UP Seva Provider Registration Process
- visit the Seva Mitra official site. Here on the home page, you will see the option of Service Provider Registration.
- Fill all the information asked in this form thoroughly.
- Here you have to upload GST Documents, PAN Documents, ITR Documents and Incorporation Certificate. So keep all the documents ready.
UP Service Provider and Customer Login Process (Login)
- Visit the Seva Mitra Official Site Here on the home page you will see the option of Service Provider and Customer Login.
- If you are a service provider, then click on that option and create your login ID. If you already have login id then login with it.
- If you are a customer, click on the Customer Login option. After that you create your login id otherwise login with login id.
UP Seva Mitra App Download Online (UP Seva Mitra App Download)
To download the Seva Mitra app, go to your mobile’s play store, download and install it. Through this mobile you can easily apply for employment.
UP Seva Mitra Call Center Number (UP Seva Mitra Helpline Call Center Number)
If you do not want to apply through mobile app and portal, then you can directly apply for employment by calling call center 155330.
Ans: 155 330, 1800 180 5307
Ans: online play store
Ans: The scheme has been started to provide self-employment to the unemployed people of Uttar Pradesh.
Read more –