UP Voter Card Registration at CEO Uttar Pradesh. nic. in | EPIC Card Application Form & Process Uttar Pradesh | Apply Online for UP Voter Card
UP Voter Card Registration: Friends, today you will know in our article that how you can register and improve your voter ID card online. As you know, the process of election is a part of Indian democracy, through which voters have the right to choose candidates and form a fair government. For which you must have Voter ID card. The Chief Electoral Officer of the Government of Uttar Pradesh provides all the facilities related to elections online. Voter ID card is also one of which. CEO Portal is a way to communicate state and election committee voters.
UP Voter List 2021,Uttar Pradesh Voter List 2021
If in your Uttar Pradesh state Voter ID Card had applied for and now you want to check the application online, then we will give you the information below in the article. Uttar Pradesh Voter List 2021 will provide you with information UP Voter List 2021 To get the information online, read the article in detail till the end.
UP Voter List 2021 Key Highlights
|Article||UP Voter List 2021|
|launched||by state government|
|beneficiary||all the people of the state|
|Objective||voter list online process|
|official website||Click here|
Uttar Pradesh Voter Card Registration
UP Voter Card Registration Process – online website ceouttarpradesh.nic.in There are various online facilities which seek to provide information related to elections in the state along with the results. The Chief Executive Officer of the department works under Section 13A of the 1950 Act, which consists of DEO (District Election Officer), RO (Returning Officer), ERO (Electoral Registration Officer), PO (Presiding Officer) and Supervisor. The work of providing online facilities is done in all the departments in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The CEO is also responsible for the process of election in the state of UP and providing legislation under the Election Commission of India in all the states. The online website also has a map online to check district/assembly constituency, which is made for Vidhan Sabha through 7th step.
online work of ceo uttar pradesh
CEO Uttar Pradesh Online Works –
- Election party results.
- Conduct online elections.
- Giving voter ID card online for all.
- Showing the list of all polling stations in the state.
- Giving online page to search name in voter list.
- Providing all forms related to voters and candidates.
- Toll free help line centre.
- Social media connectivity for all.
- Online affidavit facility.
- Online Registration for Voters
Online process to get UP voter card
Online Procedure Of Obtain UP Voter Card Registration – Now check the following online process for online registration through CEO website for various purposes. It mentions all the step-by-step procedures through which all citizens can get help. official portal ceouttarpradesh.nic.in created an online section, through which all the voters are able to collect their voter card. Follow the procedure described here.
- First of all http://ceouttarpradesh.nic.in/online_reg.aspx go to the portal of “Online Voter Registration” Up side option has been selected for.
- Click on the list below which will take you to the Citizen Services page, where Form 6 uploaded by the elected department.
- Now enter your phone number to receive a security code.
- Enter the security code and enter Application Form 6, where all the information is mandatory. Like- name, father’s name, address, age (date of birth) etc.
- Attach copy of address proof, ration card, passbook photo copy, electricity bill, water bill etc. with the application form.
- Date of Birth Certificate is required or Board Pass Certificate / Panchayat / MP / MLA Signature Proof can also be used.
- Take a one time printout along with the registration filling process for future help.
- After the verification process you may have to visit your nearest BLO / ERO office to collect your voter ID card.
Process to download Uttar Pradesh Voter List App
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store on your phone.
- After turning on Google Play Store, you will find Uttar Pradesh Voter List 2021 will have to put
- After filling the given information, just click on the search button.
- As soon as you click on the search button the list will open in your phone.
- Out of these, you have to click on the fast option.
- After that you have to click on the install button.
- Uttar Pradesh Voter List App will be downloaded in your mobile phone.
Process to check application status
if you UP Voter List Status If you want to watch online through internet, then you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- Here you will be first started by the state government official website
will go on.
- After visiting the official website, the home page of the website will open on your computer screen.
- you are now on this page Know Your Application Status An option will appear, you have to click on it.
- After clicking, a new page will open on your computer screen in which you will have to fill the reference ID.
- After entering the ID, you have to click on the Track Status link.
- After clicking on the link, a list of your computer application status will open.
Friends, how did you like our Uttar Pradesh Voter Card Registration article. If you want to ask any other information or question about this article, then you can ask us through comment by going to the comment box. To get information about all types of schemes of the state of Uttar Pradesh, visit our page. www.hindiyojanaup.com Stay connected. Thank you-