West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme | WB Lakshmi Bhandar Application Form | West Bengal Online Registration Form, Apply Online before the last date @socialsecurity.wb.gov.in.
There is no doubt that West Bengal is one of the most important state in the country in terms of population and in the last few years, West Bengal has also seen a great growth. Although there exists a metropolis like Kolkata in West Bengal, but it is said about West Bengal that West Bengal could not do as much as it could get, mainly because of the previous policies of the governments of West Bengal. Was able to But now the state is moving fast
And all kinds of people are being thought of by the state government. Recently, the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022 has been started by the State Government of West Bengal, which is currently the biggest scheme being run in the state. In today’s article, we will talk about this scheme.
What is West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022?
West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Yojana is a financial assistance scheme by the state government of West Bengal, whose benefit will be given to the families living in the state who do not have any income support and are financially very weak. Like almost every state, there are many such families in West Bengal who do not have any source of income, due to which they have to struggle a lot for even normal facilities.
So in such a situation, West Bengal has started the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Yojana 2022 to help those families financially. Under the West Bengal Akshaya Bhandar Yojana 2022, women households living in the state, who do not have any source of financial income, will be given Rs 500 (general category) to 1000 (SC / ST) monthly.
Highlights of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana 2022 Online Form
|Name Of The Yojana||West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Yojana|
|Launched for||West Bengal|
|Beneficiary for||household women of the family|
|Objective for this scheme||To provide basic income support|
|State of||West Bengal|
|No Of Beneficiaries||1.6 Crores|
|Assistant For General Category||Rs.500 per month and Rs.6000 per year|
|Assistance For Sc And St Category||Rs 1000 per month and Rs 12000 per year|
|Budget||Rs 12900 Crore|
What is the objective of West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Yojana?
There is no doubt that West Bengal is currently one of the fastest growing states of the country and the economy of the state is also showing steady improvement. But in spite of that, there are lakhs of such families living in West Bengal which are so financially weak that even taking advantage of normal facilities is not in their control. There are also many such families in the state for whom it becomes difficult to even eat two meals a day.
So in such a situation, the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Yojana has been started by the state government to help the people of such financially weak families. West Bengal Laxmi Mandar Yojana is one of the biggest schemes being run by the state government which aims to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker families living in the state.
A beneficiary thanking Hon.Chief Minister on introduction of “Lakshmir Bhander” scheme at Duare Sarkar camp in Barrackpore Municipality area – for Ward no.s 01,02 at Kaliyanbas Primary School #DuareSarkar pic.twitter.com/xBgCDvofNk
— SDICO Barrackpore N 24 Pgns (@NSdico) August 16, 2021
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
Eligibility to avail benefits of West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Yojana
If you want to take advantage of the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Yojana, then some eligibility has been decided by the state government, which is as follows:
- Only permanent citizens of West Bengal will get the benefit of Laxmi Bhandar Yojana.
- SC and ST classes will not only get the benefit of the scheme, but at the same time the general class can also take advantage of it.
- Families who pay tax cannot apply for this scheme.
- Citizens who have more than 2 hectares of land cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant must have all the necessary documents such as Aadhar card, caste certificate, ration card, address proof, bank account details etc.
How to apply online for West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana?
West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Yojana is currently one of the best schemes being run for the economically weaker families of the state, online application can also be made to take advantage of it. The process to apply online to avail the benefits of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana is as follows:
- First of all you need to know about the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Yojana official website will go on.
- First of all official notification You have to download it and read it thoroughly.
- After visiting the website, you will have to register yourself on the website for verification of mobile number on the home page itself.
- After registering on the website, when you login to the website, you will get the option to apply for the scheme, click on it.
- After this, you will see the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana online and I will see you in which you will have to fill all the requested information accurately.
- After that online form You have to upload the scanned copies of all the documents asked for.
- Finally you have to submit this form.
In this way you can apply for West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Yojana. If you are a letter applicant for the scheme, then you will be selected as a beneficiary in this scheme, after which you will start getting the benefits of the scheme.
Chief Minister Housing Scheme 2022