Hello friends, UPSSSC has released its calendar, UPSSSC will first organize the PET, after that the recruitment will be done. Eligibility 2021, Lekhpal Exam Syllabus 2021, How much is Lekhpal Salary, so let us know everything
Lekhpal is a village level employee in the revenue department, in many places.The lekhpal at the police stations is also known by other names such asRana Adhikari, Patwari
Eligibility for Lekhpal 2021-
To become a Lekhpal, you must have passed Intermediate, along with it it is necessary to do CCC (Concept on Computer Course) course, to become a Lekhpal, your age should be between 18 to 40 years.
Relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules, OBC gets 3 years and SC ST gets 5 years relaxation.
Lekhpal Exam Syllabus 2021-
To become a Lekhpal, first you have to pass the UP Triple SC stomach exam, after that Iqbal’s main exam will be based on the stomach score, you will be called for Lekhpal’s vacancy 15 to 20 times the children will be called for the main exam, this exam will be held in November This examination will be of one and a half hours in which there will be 100 questions, 25 questions of general Hindi, 25 questions of mathematics, 25 questions of general knowledge and questions related to village society and village development will come.
There are two stages written test and interview to become a Lekhpal.
The written exam is of 100 marks. 90 minutes are given for this. There is no minus marking in it.
Questions from Hindi, general knowledge, maths and village society and development are asked in the exam. There are 25-25 questions in each section.
It consists of questions related to Hindi grammar. Such as treaty, compound, ornament, noun, synonym, synonym, idiom, similar, tadbhav, common sense, rasa, word. All of us have studied this till class XII.
It consists of questions from topics like current affairs, history, geography.
It consists of questions from Mathematics up to class 10th. Such as profit and loss, percentage, interest, area, algebra, geometry and statistics.
Village society and development-
It consists of questions from various rural plans, rural development programmes, structure of villages, rural life and needs.
UP Lekhpal Allowances and Benefits-
The job of an accountant requires a lot of dedication and hard work as it is a field job. There are various perks and benefits which are given to them to ensure that they can work efficiently. The allowances are as follows: House Rent Allowance Travel Allowance Medical Facilities Pension Travel Concession
Online Form for Lekhpal Recruitment
It is likely to come in the form of NOVEMBER MONTH
How to prepare for Lekhpal exam? (Preparation Tips)
- If you are thinking about the Lekhpal exam for the first time, then let us tell you that with a new change, the commission (UPSSSC) has added a PET exam for recruitment, the information of which will be available to you on this portal.
- To prove your eligibility in the exam you must first clear the UPSSSC PET exam prescribed for Lekhpal exam.
- To be successful in the Lekhpal exam, you should start preparing six months in advance.
- To get more marks in the exam, you should study the syllabus decided by the selection board, after that you should start the preparation.
- For preparation, equal attention will have to be given on Hindi, MATH, general knowledge, village village society and development.
- To solve maths questions, you should use as many short tricks as possible so that you can solve more questions in less time.
- In General Knowledge, you should have detailed knowledge about the events and other information that happened in the last six months. General knowledge can be asked about history, science, geography, constitution and things used in daily life.
- In village village society and development, you should have proper information about the schemes launched by the state government and central government.
- In Hindi, you can be asked questions like pure sentences, antonyms, synonyms, one word for many words, etc., you should know about it properly.
- To prepare well you should make a time table, you should prepare accordingly
What is the job of an accountant?
- Lekhpal mainly of rural area Earth Keep records related to Like taking measurements of land, keeping records of purchases and sales.
- Apart from this, Lekhpal also makes many types of certificates such as income and caste certificates.
- When any damage occurs due to any disaster in any area, the Lekhpal sends the full details to the concerned department. This helps the government in providing relief work and compensation.
- Four to five villages come under the purview of a lekhpal.
- To allot land and get possession, to cooperate in agricultural census, animal husbandry census and other economic survey, actively involved in disaster management campaigns during disasters, keeping revenue records updated
- To help the applicant in getting the farmer accident insurance widow old age handicapped pension pension and income residence and caste certificate
- support national programsTo do land related work in village and city time to time
- Informing the Revenue Department about circumcision Khatauni
Selection Process to become Lekhpal-
First of all, the notification of the vacancy of Lekhpal comes out. Candidates have to fill and submit the application form.
After that admit Cards are available. In these, the center of the exam is given. On the day of the exam, candidates go to that center and give the exam.
After clearing the written exam Interview it happens. Those who clear the interview documents is examined.
After this, by making the final list, the candidates joining Is given.
UPSSSC CALENDER 2021 PDF DOWNLOAD,UPSSSC Exam Calendar 2021,UPSSSC Recruitment 2021Upcoming
What is UPSSSC, What is UPSSSC PET,
HOW TO BE UP POLICE SI,UP SI EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS 2021
What is CCC FULL FORM OF CCC
UP Lekhpal Career Growth and Promotion-
UP Lekhpal is a post that brings with it a lot of responsibilities. There are possibilities of promotion and growth in this career. To get promoted to higher posts, candidates have to appear in departmental examinations. After clearing those exams, candidates are promoted to the post of Revenue Inspector. Working in the village also gives an immersive experience to the person. UP Lekhpal as an officer working in a village can impact the society in many positive ways.
What is the salary of an accountant?
salary of an accountant 5200-20200 Pay is grade wise.
Lekhpal is a clerical post which comes under Group C. So there is not much salary in it. Still it is a government job. And in this things like job security, pension, PF are added.After getting promoted, you can also reach the post of Tehsildar.
UP Lekhpal Salary FAQ-
Q. What is the salary of UP Lekhpal?
A. According to the 7th Pay Commission, the UP Lekhpal gets around Rs.24000 -28000.
Q. What is the grade pay of UP Lekhpal?
UP Lekhpal will get Rs. 2000 as grade pay every month.
What are the allowances given to the UP Lekhpal?
A. Various allowances available to UP Lekhpal include house rent allowance, traveling allowance, medical facilities, pension, travel concession etc.
Q Is there scope for promotion of UP Lekhpal?
A. Yes, there are some departmental exams which UP Lekhpal can clear to get promoted as Revenue Inspector.
In this article, we told you what is a lekhpal, lekhpal kaise bane, eligibility for lekhpal 2021, lekhpal exam syllabus 2021, how much is lekhpal salary.
How did you like this article and tell us by commenting. If you have any question in your mind or want information on any subject, then definitely let me know.
If you like to keep yourself updated with new information, then you must visit our home page. There you will find many informative articles.
If you like our work then subscribe us and share this article as much as possible with your friends and social media.
Please follow and like us: