What is the UGC NET Exam? UGC NET Exam Ki Taiyari Kaise Kare – Friends, in this article you will know what is UGC NET Exam? Know in detail information related to how to prepare for UGC NET exam.
Friends, there are many such students, who are studying well. UGC NET by examining Professor have a special desire to become But cracking UGC NET exam is not as easy as you are thinking. UGC NET exam is very tough and one has to work hard to crack it. because this test is a Computer based online exam, which is conducted twice a year. And this exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
If you are also appearing for UGC NET Exam (UGC NET Exam) Want to prepare for, or What is UGC NET Exam? If you want to know about this or want to go to professor or research field by giving UGC NET exam, then read this article till the end –
What is the UGC NET Exam? UGC NET Exam Ki Taiyari Kaise Kare
Because in this article we will know what is UGC NET Exam? How to prepare for UGC NET Exam (How to prepare for UGC NET Exam) What should be the qualification for this? Also, you will know the full form of UGC NET and information related to its examination process in Hindi.
UGC NET full form
- UGC Full Form in English – University Grants Commission
- UGC Full Form in Hindi – University Grants Commission
- NET Full Form in English – National Eligibility Test
- NET Full Form in Hindi – National Eligibility Test
What is UGC NET Exam
If we talk about UGC NET exam, then it is a national level exam. And this exam provides eligibility to a post graduate candidate to become a teacher in the university. It also provides admission facility for PhD and MPhil.
Because this NET exam is conducted by the Indian agency NTA at successive intervals of 6 months in a year. Which is completely computer based. And this exam is one of the very tough exams. Which requires a lot of hard work to pass. Because many candidates participate in this exam to become a professor or for research work.
And this exam is conducted on all the subjects included in the post graduate, which you can prepare according to the subject of your choice. So let us know further that what should be the qualification for the UGC NET exam.
Eligibility for UGC NET Exam
- Candidate must first complete graduation in any stream from any recognized college.
- To appear in UGC NET exam, a candidate should have completed Post Graduation with minimum 55% to 60% marks in Post Graduation.
- In this, a relaxation of 5 percent has been given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the government.
- The age limit for Junior Research Fellowship in this exam is 30 years and there is no age limit for Assistant Professor.
UGC NET Exam Syllabus
- Environment Science
- computer science
- social science
- electronic science
- forensic Science
For your information, let us tell you that the UGC NET exam is conducted on the subjects of all languages. If you want to know more about the syllabus of these subjects, you can visit its official website www.ugc.ac.in/net/syllabus.aspx to know more.
ugc net exam pattern
NET exam is conducted by NTA on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC). This qualifying exam is for lectureship in universities. It is mandatory for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
The question papers of this UGC NET exam are taken in two languages, English and Hindi. So the candidate has to select the language while filling the form. Because the notification of this exam is released on the official website especially in March and September. And the first paper of this exam consists of questions related to general aptitude and in the second paper questions are asked from the subject chosen by the candidates.
The question paper of the first paper consists of 50 questions, which is of total 100 marks and each question carries 2 marks. In the second paper, 100 questions are asked, which carry a total of 200 marks. And for both these papers, the time of 3 hours is fixed. So let us explain you in further detail.
- Paper 1 – 50 Questions – 100 Marks – Time 1 Hour
- Paper 2 – 100 Questions – 200 Marks – Time 2 Hours
Total Paper 2 – Total 150 Questions – Total 300 Marks – Total Time 3 Hours
Process for UGC NET Exam
UGC NET exam is conducted twice a year. The notification of which is given on the official website. For which the candidate has to apply by filling the online form. After successful application form, the admit card is issued by UGC. And you have to take the UGC NET exam by downloading the admit card and reaching the exam venue on time.
After the completion of the examination, the list of successful candidates is issued by the UGC. And the candidate who is successful in this examination can apply for the post of teacher in the university or college, or else PHD can apply for.
How to prepare for UGC NET Exam
If you prepare for UGC NET exam with sincere heart and with hard work, then you can easily get success in this exam. So let’s know some tips which will help you in preparing for UGC NET exam.
- To prepare for the exam, first of all prepare a time table according to your subject.
- As this exam is divided into two papers. So first prepare a list of what will come in the exam and choose the right book according to those subjects.
- UGC NET is a national level exam, which is given by many people in India. So you should start preparing for it at least 6 months in advance. So that you can pass with good marks.
- To prepare well for UGC NET exam, you need to make notes so that the notes can be of great use to you while revising the exam.
- Almost all the information in today’s time Internet But it is available with the help of which you can prepare well for the exam.
- Try to solve the question paper of last few years one or two years.
- While taking the exam, keep your pace and timing balanced so that you can attempt maximum number of questions in the given time.
- While preparing for the exam keep your mind free so that whatever you read can be stored in your mind.
- If you make the right plan for the preparation of the exam, and according to that plan you prepare for this exam with hard work and dedication, then you can crack the UGC NET exam successfully.
friends in this article What is the UGC NET Exam? UGC NET Exam Ki Taiyari Kaise Kare Information related to this has been given. which is like this –
- UGC NET full form
- What is UGC NET Exam
- Eligibility for UGC NET Exam
- UGC NET Exam Syllabus
- ugc net exam pattern
- Process for UGC NET Exam
- How to prepare for UGC NET Exam
friends in this article What is the UGC NET Exam? UGC NET Exam Ki Taiyari Kaise Kare Information related to this has been made available. I hope you liked this information. If you find this information useful for UGC NET Exam Ki Taiyari, then share this article with your friends and others as much as possible. Thank you