VDO Kya Hota Hai | How to become a Village Development Officer? VDO Ki Full Form Kya Hoti Hai | What is the salary of Rural Development Officer? What are the functions of Rural Development Officer
The responsibility of bringing development in rural areas is entirely on the shoulders of the Government of India, for which village development officer are appointed. There is a government official whose work is responsible for implementing projects for development in rural areas. Such as the responsibility of cleanliness of the village, arranging a stock of food items in the village, looking after the education system of the village, etc. Other than this VDO There are more responsibilities on the shoulders of the officer. In today’s article, we will give you all the important information from the Village Development Officer like what is VDO? They are going to tell about their salary, exam syllabus and qualification etc. if you too village development officer If you want to develop in the rural area, then definitely read this article of ours till the end.
What Is Village Development Officer
VDO Key Fullform Village Development Officer which is village development in hindi called an officer. VDO in common language in rural areas Secretary General or else Panchayat Servant Also called. On their shoulders there is a huge responsibility for the development of the village, such as providing education for the children in the village, solving the problem of electricity, besides implementing the schemes launched by the government. its benefits to rural areas Transport, NREGA, pension, farming scheme, health and medical facilities in the villages of their areas, etc. play an important role.
If you also want to become a Village Development Officer, then you have to pass the 12th examination with at least 60% marks, after which you can apply in the examination conducted to become a Village Development Officer. state every year public service Commission The examinations are conducted for this post by.
Rural Development Officer Exam Pattern
The examinations that are conducted to become a Rural Development Officer are divided into three sections. If you also want to become a Rural Development Officer, then you also have to pass these three exams successfully. Some of the three stages of the examinations are as follows-
First of all you have to go through the written exam for this post. In this written exam, 30 marks questions related to Hindi and writing, 30 marks related to General Awareness and 20 marks related to General Aptitude are asked. The time allotted for this exam is 1:30 minutes. This exam is of total 80 marks.
After successfully passing the first stage of the examination, it is the turn of the interview. You are given 20 marks for the interview, if you pass in it, then in your first exam, 20 marks are also added to the interview. After passing this exam, the third and last step is physical examination.
When you successfully clear the written exams and interview then you are called for physical test. In which physical exercise, 01 mile run, long jump, 04 mile cycle race and 02 mile walk are included. If you also pass in the physical examination, then you are selected by the government as a village development officer.
Syllabus Of Village Development Officer
- joint factor
- word formation for phrases
- similar and similar
- sentence modification-gender
- proverbs and idioms
- polysyllabic words
- Geography of India
- book and author
- Important Dates
- Indian culture
- general Science
- Countries and capitals
- the invention
- music and literature
- Rural Societies/Panchayats
- Stable GK
- current affairs
- Number Series
- Venn Diagrams
- Blood Relations
- Data Interpretation
- Seating Arrangements
- Coding and Decoding
- Statements and Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusion
- Statements and Arguments
- Non-Verbal series
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
Rural Development Officer Salary
After becoming a VDO, you are provided salary ranging from Rs 5000 to Rs 20000 per month, apart from this you also get grade pay.
Functions of Rural Development Officer
- To manage the cleanliness of the village.
- To arrange a stock of food items in the village.
- To see the education system for the children in the village.
- The work of getting the registration of documents like death certificate, birth certificate and marriage certificate etc. is also done by the Rural Development Officer.
- The responsibility of helping the village’s agriculture and commerce industry for development is also on their shoulders.
- To take the problems of the village to the Zilla Parishad so that their problems are resolved etc.
- It is also the work of VDO to run the projects run by the State Government and the Central Government smoothly in the village and to get the benefits of those schemes to the citizens.
- To build a road in the village and ensure the electricity system well
- To conduct the annual plans and programs in the village properly.
Eligibility Of Village Development Officer
- For this post, you must have passed at least 12th class with 60% marks.
- Apart from this, you should have a degree in computer course diploma.
- To become a Rural Development Officer, at least you must be above 18 years of age and below 40 years.
- Age relaxation of 3 years is given to OBC category students and 5 years for SC/ST category students.