In today’s article we will know that To whom and how to report online against atrocities against women, domestic violence, harassment, dowry, torture, eviction, bigamy, rape, cruelty by husband, gender discrimination, sexual harassment at workplace and non-registration of FIR?
Often incidents of sexual harassment with women are found on television, news TV, listening and reading in newspapers. Many laws were made for making complaints against sexual harassment and for prevention and redressal of sexual harassment. The main purpose of these laws is to provide security to women, so that they can function freely in the society.
for the benefit of women National Women Commission Was constituted, whose main efforts will be made to prevent and prevent crimes against women. Getting the culprit punished and the victim woman getting justice.
National Commission for Women – Grievance Registration and Monitoring System
The complaint registration and monitoring system of the National Commission for Women under Section 10 of the National Commission for Women Act, 1990, can take action against the offense itself on receipt of a written complaint of crimes against women.
In the complaint registration and monitoring system of the National Commission for Women, the aggrieved woman can make a complaint about the occurrence of the following offenses.
- domestic violence,
- Abandonment – getting out of the house illegally,
- Bigamy – Second marriage with one wife
- For non-filing of First Information Report,
- cruelty by husband,
- gender discrimination,
- Sexual harassment of women at workplace.
Where and how to complain online women against atrocities and other crimes – step by step full guide
1. Official website of National Commission for Women.
If the aggrieved woman wants to file a complaint on the offenses of atrocities, harassment, dowry, harassment, abandonment, bigamy, non-reporting of first information report, cruelty, deprivation, gender discrimination, sexual harassment at the workplace by the husband, then Official website of National Commission for Women May go. Here the applicant has to click on the REGISTER COMPLAINTS.
2. Click on REGISTER COMPLAINT.
On coming to the official website of the National Commission for Women, clicking on REGISTER COMPLAINTS, a page will open in front of you, which contains some guidelines related to the application. These guidelines should be read carefully by the applicant.
When you look at the bottom, you will see that “Click here for complaint registration” Clicking on it will start the further process.
3. Read the instructions given in the instruction box.
Click here to register a complaint, on clicking, a pop-up box will appear in front of you, in which you have to read the given instructions carefully, then click on OK, so that the process of complaint registration can proceed.
4. COMPALINTS REGISTRATION FORM.
After reading the instructions, on clicking on the OK button, the complaint registration form will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill all the information being asked related to the complaint clearly and correctly.
1. Details of the complainant.
- The complainant should write his name clearly and correctly.
- The address of the place where the complainant resides should be written correctly and clearly.
- Name of the State in which the complainant resides.
- The complainant has to write the name of his district.
- What is the pin code of the district in which the complainant resides, it has to be written.
- The complainant will write his email id, so that if there is any information or notification related to the complaint, then the complainant will continue to receive it.
- The complainant will have to write his mobile number, if it is presently with him, so that he can get the information related to the complaint and can be contacted by the National Commission for Women.
- The complainant will be able to select his/her gender from the given drop down menu as applicable to him/her.
2. Details of Victim – Whether the complainant is the victim?
You have to tick the Yes or No box. If the victim is the complainant, then tick the Yes box or not. If the complainant is not the victim, the details of the victim have to be written.
- Name of the victim with whom the incident took place.
- Address where the victim resides.
- Name of the State in which the victim resides.
- District where the victim resides.
- Pincode of the district where the victim resides.
- The victim will write her email so that she can be contacted regarding the complaint.
- The victim will write her mobile so that she can be contacted regarding the complaint.
- Victim can select her gender from the drop down menu which is applicable to her.
- The victim will enter her date of birth – for this she can see her high school certificate.
- The victim will choose her religion.
- The victim will choose her caste.
- If the victim is handicapped, she will be selected. If not then no.
3. Details of the Respondent.
Along with the victim woman, the person who carried out the incident. Its details should be written correctly and clearly.
- Name of the Respondent – Clear and true name of the person who committed the offence/incident.
- Address of the respondent – where he resides.
- Name of the respondent’s state.
- Name of the district in which the respondent resides.
- Pincode of the district where the respondent resides.
- Respondent’s email – This information is difficult to find, so you can leave it blank.
- Respondent’s mobile number – If you know, you can write.
- What is the gender of the respondent has to be selected.
4. Details of the complaint.
The victim/complainant has to write the details of the complaint regarding the incident accurately and clearly.
- Department of the Respondent – If the respondent i.e. the person who caused the incident works in any department, then complete information has to be written about that department.
- Date of occurrence of the event.
- Whether your case / complaint is pending before any court – if yes, the details thereof.
- Is it your case? / The complaint is pending before any State Commission for Women – If yes, the details thereof.
5. Complete details of the incident Del –
In relation to the incident that has happened to the victim, whatever has happened, the complete information will have to be written clearly and correctly.
After writing the information of the incident, write the given words in the box containing the captcha.
After that submit the complaint application by clicking on the submit button.
What happens after the complaint registration form is submitted?
On successful submission of the complaint registration form, you will receive the following details.
- Once the complaint registration form is filled, a receipt number will be generated.
- If your complaint comes under the jurisdiction of National Commission for Women, then within 10 days you will have to –
- The file number of the complaint / application, User ID – Password will have to be obtained using the given receipt number.